Thread: The humanity of it all

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteCD View Post
    I'm confused by your two threads. The first says that your wife doesn't know you wear dresses, but this one says that you told her you were dressed as a girl?
    Yeah, sorry about that. I tried for a little dry humor in the stories.

So, here's the real truth. My wife knows that I crossdress and "allows" me (if that is the correct word) to go out dressed. She was aware that I "was out with friends" (our codeword) both times that I went out dressed as a girl to this pub. There are even public pictures of me dressed as a girl at the Meetup that she hasn't seen. That's permitted under the (International Law) of DADT. LOL. My wife has never seen me dressed and I have never shown her pics of me dressed, so she technically doesn't know if I wear dresses (I do), skirts, pants, jeans, lingerie, makeup, breast forms, wigs, etc. Of course she can make educated guesses, but I don't think that she is interested in this type of education.

OK, girls. I know the informal rules. If there are no pics, it didn't happen.

And look, it's a skirt, not a dress. But the first time I went there I wore a jean dress. I can't forget that because I got a compliment on my dress from a GG as I was walking to the pub.
    Last edited by char GG; 01-21-2023 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Sorry, both links require a sign in
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.