Thread: A nice 2 weeks

A nice 2 weeks

First of all, I have to let everyone know that I have changed my name here. My old name described who I was to my wife, but not who I was inside. I still don't use a female name at any time but here, so when I thought about changing it I picked a name that I thought of several years ago followed by CD and the year I was born. I know it isn't original but to me it was probably the best. The reason I changed my name so I would be more comfortable posting pictures of myself showing my face here.

Like I said earlier this week, the wife and I went down to her mother's place for a week. I dressed in women's clothes while driving to her mother's place and on the way back. I wore a wig the first day of driving and the last day of driving. I also got the courage (thanks to my wife) to walk into a gas station to buy something to drink while fully dressed as a woman including a wig and my breast forms.

Normally I take one weeks' vacation and spend a lot of the time driving and not enjoying my vacation as much as I should. This time I decided to take 2 weeks of vacation so I could spend one week of just relaxing around the house. Since we have gotten back from our trip to her mother's place, I have dressed all day and night. True I have only worn one of my wigs one day, but I have been fully dressed the rest of the time, except for for when I had to cut down some tree limbs. Cutting down tree limbs in my front yard for all to see me, I didn't feel comfortable dressing.

I have only worn jeans and several different tops this past week, but I have become more comfortable being dressed, and not so worried about walking in front of windows. I live in a small town, but the houses are probably less than 50 feet from each other, and it is possible to see into each other houses. I fully understand that chances are they can't tell what I am wearing, but it still always made me nervous.

A few months ago, the wife and I had one of our several talks about my dressing. She pretty much said I could dress as much as I wanted. When we first started down this slippery slide, she said she wanted me to be dressed as a man more than as a woman. She was okay with me wearing a nightgown a couple times a week, and fully dressing on Sundays. I know I will only wear a wig on Sundays, but it won't be every Sunday. Also, even though she has told me that I could dress as much as I wanted, I will not be dressing every day.

At this point, I know I will not be going out fully dressed as woman in my town, but maybe I might get the courage to do so a little closer to home.

I also plan on becoming more active here. Before I just would post occasionally, and only reply to those that replied to my posts, my plan now is to be commenting more on other's posts.

It sounds very much like you are embracing all aspects of yourself more! This is great!

It sounds like a very nice 2 weeks! Having your wife being more accepting is a major plus and it makes life so much nicer.
    I look forward to hearing how you are doing as you go forward! Congrats!
    Crissy

It is great that you have laid out a plan and made a commitment to implement it. I think it is a very reasonable plan and it is wonderful that your wife has agreed and is open to this. Perhaps she has realized that the clothes don't significantly change who you are, except perhaps in a few areas. The world changes and so do we. Congratulations.

Things seem to be coming together pretty well for you and your wife.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Steph, I'm glad you got a couple of weeks to be yourself.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Enjoy this new, thrilling part of your dressing life Steph!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

It sounds like you had a great time!
    Congratulations on your new name too!
    I'm always a woman!