Thread: Hip Padding

Hip Padding

How many of us use something to "flesh out" the derriere? I love my Veronica and just can't do without that Fine Behind no matter what I wear. It feels so good to have curvy hips instead of Boy Butt!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

where did you get the veronica?

Which version do you have? I bought some lightly padded panties on ebay and they give me just enough fanny to make me look more fem!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Love my Veronica too....

Hi Teresa

My Veronica II is an essential part of my dressing, would not go out without one...(hum???...sounds like a credit card commercial!)

You can purchase a Veronica I, II, III or the new IV by visiting the website of Classic Curves International - Espy Lopez - owner. She has her business in Long Beach, CA. Just click on:

http://www.clcrv.com

Hope this helps.

PS: Victorias Secret has a nice hip and fanny padded panty, which is nice if you don't want to put out the money for a Veronica.

I use two shoulder pads sewn together it works well to give you the look of hips

Red face Oops!

Looks like I got this going twice! Go do the version with the Poll! Gotta watch that Submit button!

To answer Karren, I've got the Veronica 2, much better than the padded panties out there. Don't recall the vendor but I got it via a website.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is the thread Teresa is referring to:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=33917