Thread: Ideas for being alone

Smile Ideas for being alone

I will be all alone tomorrow evening and tueday evening in Boston. I have a hotel to my self, just on the edge of town. I am looking for ideas of what to do. I want to have a make over but I am waiting for a response to my request so I need a back up plan.

Anyone have any great ideas or eveny wild ideas?

Please feel free to go to town, the worst that can happen is that I don't do it. I will report back on the status of all things suggested and tried.

Go to town ladies.

Smile Well.... How About....

How about this.. Whenever I'm alone at a motel I usually spend the time removing all my body hair, and trying on different outfits. If I think I made myself look good enough to pass, I may just go for a walk somewhere.

By the way, I too will be alone at a hotel one night later this week! I plan on at least taking some pics to post on this site! However I need the do lots of shaving.... So I'll see how far I get.

Cindy T
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

While in Boston

Why don't you, go for a stroll through Quincy Market. Have dinner at Durgin Park, either upstairs at the resturaunt, or down stairs at the oyster bar. Then top it off with a drink at the Black Rose, There any so many shops to browse in as one makes there way through Quincy Market. Not to mention a stop to watch one the many street performers. Or take the T out to Harvard and find a trendy coffee house sit on the sidewalk and enjoy a summer evening. That's my plan when I'm there in August. Just a thought!

Huggs, Renee

If for any reason you cant have the make-over Heather then why not scout out a great location for late night swim. "En Femme" of course-whatever you do I hope you enjoy yourself!

I haven't been to Boston in ages but, if I were you, I'd scout some nice areas (eats, drink, scenery) in the day and, when evening comes, have yourself a lovely time.

a Red Sox Game !!

.. en-femme' would be soo cool ..Tshirt, jeans,(I'd haveta wear boots too..just me?) but I'd luv to try.."out and about" at a sports event ! ..hmm xx "K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Tings is gonna get better Kim West's Avatar

..Challenging...?

Heather ...Yes! Ball Game.....!! ...and try to get on the Kiss Cam..??

Aspiring Member
    I don't see why you couldn't get a make over. You'll probably just have to be really blunt.

Love to be in pantyhose
    I would got to the pier and eat at the "NO NAME" restaurant, if it is still there. Great food and good people.

Quote Originally Posted by Khriss
    .. en-femme' would be soo cool ..Tshirt, jeans,(I'd haveta wear boots too..just me?) but I'd luv to try.."out and about" at a sports event ! ..hmm xx "K"
    Ah Khriss that sounds great but baseball, hot dogs and BEER means a drunk in the crowed = some jerk with a mouth. Even if you a GG and you look good your gonna get harassed.

Quote Originally Posted by heathersmithsmith
    I will be all alone tomorrow evening and tueday evening in Boston. I have a hotel to my self, just on the edge of town. I am looking for ideas of what to do. I want to have a make over but I am waiting for a response to my request so I need a back up plan.

Anyone have any great ideas or eveny wild ideas?

Please feel free to go to town, the worst that can happen is that I don't do it. I will report back on the status of all things suggested and tried.

Go to town ladies.
    No, not us, You go to town! Enjoy, Love and xxxx,Lily