Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That 'Panty Feeling'

Red face Me Too!

Well, I have been wearing panties since I was 11 years old. off on on for a few years but Mostly on. I have always been so bitter when I had to wear men's underwear. I had a small drawer in my dresser with mens underwear and when I got prepared to move from Minnesota to Florida, I looked at the drawer and thought well, I have not worn any of them for almost 6 years so I threw them out. I was somewhat concerned about going to the doctor's office but I will just wear some black bikini panties. I pefer Victoria's Secret. I mostly wear string bikinis and bikinis, but I really like thongs, It took a little time to get use to them but they are really comfortable. I am really do not like briefs or boy shorts, even if they were pink lace, I will not wear that style. As for the satin, cotton, microfiber debate. I like them all, even in the heat of South Florida. If any of you panties are uncomfortable because of the heat try a panty liner or thong liner. My best friend "GG" suggested this to me last year when we were talking on a long hike in the mountains of Utah. Jena0.02

I have yet to grow up it seems as I only wear little girl or little girl styled cotton briefs; the more innocent the better.
    Last edited by TexasBG; 08-02-2006 at 04:16 PM.
    To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to. Kahlil Gibran

goes beyond discription..

since i was a little boy, i Needed to wear women's panties! Every chance i got, through to long term relationships with loving and understanding Women...to this day..
    i look forward to each day and a different pair of nylon panties...mostly briefs..and it is beyond sexual...it just makes me feel feminine...plain and simple! I love the feel and i love the psychological feeling...i could give up all other dressing...but it would be tough to not be wearing panties!
    just my humble feelings~
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Wink beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by ashlycal
    since i was a little boy, i Needed to wear women's panties! Every chance i got, through to long term relationships with loving and understanding Women...to this day..
    i look forward to each day and a different pair of nylon panties...mostly briefs..and it is beyond sexual...it just makes me feel feminine...plain and simple! I love the feel and i love the psychological feeling...i could give up all other dressing...but it would be tough to not be wearing panties!
    just my humble feelings~
    Hon? you put that so nice and right to the point. There is just something about nylon on the skin no matter where that is soooo sexy and like you say,
    feminine. I feel the VERY same way

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbiAnne View Post
    I went panty shopping (in drab) the other day at Kohl's to find my "Barelythere" Damask (textured stretchy material) I found 2 pr in black, but could not find the white or rosewood colors in the hi-cut styles I end up going thru the panty racks with a GG also looking for panties. She asked what i was looking for & I showed her the black & said I wanted the same style, but in white & rosewood. She asked me my size & she got on hers knees looking with me. We couldn't find any so I told her thanks & I was going to JC Penny's, since they had a bigger selection. She said "have fun"
    Got to Penny's & the clerk asked me if I was looking for someone? I said no, iwanted some panties, she takes right to the rack I asked for "SO MANY PANTIES"!!!, she asks me what size, I told her I wear an 8/9, she rang me up & gave me a punch card for free panties with the purchase of 12, what a deal, guys don;t get that now! Also were punch cars attached for hose & bras too! You gotta do it girls! What an experience! I'm upset my wife had been getting free panties the past couple of years when she purchased mine, I never went to check-out with her. Not anymore! LOL
    [SIZE="3"]Thanks DebbiAnne for the 1 up on the punch card, saleswoman never asked if I had or wanted 1 next time I will ask for 1. Sears used to have the same for pantyhose and stocking do't Know if they still do. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Guess I am a wierdo! I just wanna go all the way and be totally femme or i just dress like a guy. Going with panties or some other item of femme gear just does not light my fire.

But i admit before I started dressing I used to get a kick out of lipstick or gloss when I could sneak it on. Funny how that one item made me feel so femmy back then. So perhaps I have built up a tolerance and now I gotta go all the way to get that warm and fuzzy feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBG View Post
    I have yet to grow up it seems as I only wear little girl or little girl styled cotton briefs; the more innocent the better.
    Sounds like me! In fact, the ones I'm wearing right now are gingham-checked with strawberries on them.

You should try Hanes Her Way panties. They have a cotten blend that is almost as good as satin.

I just love my microfibre panties, 7 but not 24 for me, daytime only.

My excuse, a pure silk quilt and covers that I bought in China. Yo gotta get one I gotta tell you.

Claire

Smile Panty feeling

Jillian:
    I know exactly how you feel. I get a tingle when I first put on a new pair of panties (nylon briefs). During the day, I get the same feeling if I'm bending, streatching, or daydreaming (sigh). At other times, when I'm concentrating on work or other activities, I'm not really conscious of wearing panties. High humidity or having applied moisterizer the night before increases the grip of the panties on my skin.
    Lois

i love wearing satin panties and french knickers especially with stockings and susoender belt under my drab clothes makes me feel so naughty and a little sexy although sometimes i feel a little guilty is it wrong to feel like this?

I must have at least 30 pair of panties ranging from Vanity Fair "granny panties" to Bali control briefs. and labels from Huit, Cossabella, Natori, Wacoal, Shadowline, just to name a few.
    Yesterday I was in the local Jockey store at the outlet, looking for a new pair of "workout pants" I noted the Jockey "No Panty Line Promise" briefs. Looked interesting so I picked up a pair in size 5, (gotta love that). Put them on this morning and WOW is all I can say. Girls you just gotta try these. Really nice.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Panties Panties Everywhere

SO WHICH ONE DO I WANT TO WEAR? AS LONG AS I HAVE THEM I DON'T CARE. PANTIES PANTIES EVERYWHERE!

Panties

I wear panties 24-7. Most of my panties are Vanity Fair's I just love the print ones. Right now I'm wearing cotton ones there best for the weather.

I do love panties

Oh how I love to wear thongs. I wear thongs almost 24/7 and for me its spandex, microfiber or silky/satin. I'm starting to warm up to boyshorts a little and who knows maybe one day full back sting bikini panties. I think they are way more comfortable than boxers and make me feel a little more sexy.

Sexy

satin panties

are what i wear because theyre the most comfy. i mostly wear bikinis. i havent worn any guy underwear since i was 10, dont even own any. missy

I had a gg tell me once that she could not wear silk panties ,as it turned her
    on to much ! !!!

I wear panties 24/7 also,I prefer nylon or satin. I don't care much for cotton,but I wll buy one if I like the print.

My panties are Vanity Fair - the one with lace inserts on each side. I have worn them for years. Once when my mother in law was visiting she floded the laundry and aske dmy wife why she had so many panties in there,
    Janice Ailene:

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I love the feeling of panties too. I wear them 24/7, no matter if I am dressed like a man or woman. I just like the feeling of them. Depending on what I am wearing I wear either plain cotton or nice shiny colorful satin panties.

I love satin panties. VS has a great line of satin underware that I just love. I wish I could go 24/7, but the wife has a problem with me doing that, plus changing clothes at work (I have to ware company clothing) would not be a good thing.

i wear panties 24/7 now, all shapes styles and so forth, but as fo the feeling for me it just feels right.

I only wear panties or knickers as we say in the UK, when I'm dressed up. For me, it's got to be one thing or the other. All or nothing. And when I do dress up, it feels so much better because of the complete contrast. But that's just me and we all do whatever we feel happy doing.

Bianca.

Panties.... Not 24/7 but every day for a few hours and always to bed. Satin, Spandex, Its all good as long as theyre snug.

Love the feeling of nylon or satin next to my skin. It has to be those or nothing. No cotton. Microfiber is o.k. but nylon is the best. The first pair of panties I ever wore were nylon bikinis. I am still very partial to them.