Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I CD? A TG? Or?

My Feminine Self Lady Katherine's Avatar

Question Am I CD? A TG? Or?

I have always considered myself a CD; that is, a male who loves to put on women's clothes and look very feminine and attractive.

Yet, all my life I have been confused about my real gender. Slender shoulders, wider hips, pretty legs and soft unmuscular arms. When I was 11 and 12, as I failed miserably in being able to compete in boy's sports, etc., and my upper body was soft and had developed breasts, I began wondering why I wasn't a girl. I snuck into mom's stuff, usually her dresses or skirts, and saw I well suited I was for women's clothes.

Oh, that was more than 60 years ago. Today, I am 77. Back in my high school years, a boy had to be a boy, and here I was, in my own mind, a girl. I worked at being manly, succeeded pretty well, married, have a nice family with 5 kids and 5 grandkids. Whenever I could, I'd sneak into women's stuff, and that wasn't often.

Now, as I have gotten older, with more free time, I am able to dress. And, most interestingly, I find myself thinking I AM a woman. I look at everything feminine, enjoy most of it, cry at movies and read romance fiction. When I get dressed, I can look totally female, my body still retaining that girliness.

With my strong feelings of being a WOMAN, am I not more defined as transgendered? Anybody know?

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Hmmm

Welcome to my World

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Welcome to mine as well.

Anna x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Katherine,

When a friend told me that his uncle, at 65, just went through a sex change operation, he was the family scandal, I was 60 at the time and thought, "Way Cool!!"

My story is close to yours but only 2 grandkids. Now approaching 70 and finally becoming more confortable with my CDing, I too question myself or others like me.

"What am I?"

Heterosexual, yes. Bi curious, maybe. Bi, never found out. Gay, no. A man trapped in a woman's body, I don't think so. Androgynous, somewhat. Transexual or transgender, does that mean I am crossing barriers?

Maybe the proper word would be pansexual or pangender. I am not crossing from one gender to another but spanning the gaps, caressing both sides and all down the middle. And enjoying it immensely.

You have lived with your gender questions for many years and are now trying to decide where you fit in, What your definition is. My suggestion is not to worry about it, enjoy all the pleasures of our new found strong feelings and live the time we have left to the fullest, as we want.

Love, Susie
    “I am what I am and that’s all that I am"...Popeye

Banned Read only
    TRANSGENDER is a blanket term that embraces the entire range of gender variance from CD to Gender Bending, to TS, to Genderf***ers, and the Gender Queer. You are wondering if you are a TRANSSEXUAL, and no one here could answer that for you.

Many of us feel the same as you. I didn't start my crossdressing actively until I turned 50. The more I work at it, the more my mind gets into the female way of thinking and feeling.

If you don't feel the push for full transition, then you're probably not a T/S. They are usually driven by their needs to transition. You're somewhere in the middle with the rest of us. I rate somewhere about dead center on the male-female scale, maybe leaning just a little bit more to the female side. If you find a place in all this that you're comfortable with, then great! It takes alot of thinking to get even a little bit of a handle on what all this means to each of us.

Too bad we weren't born later. The kids of today have alot more help and many more possible outcomes to choose. Good luck, and long lives to them!

Sally

What are you?

Methinks you are a person. Hon. Ericka

You are transgender...and welcome to our world...
    Dee Dee

Transgender is a deliciously vague term, it can be almost anything we want it to be. But I think I understand your question, which might be put "Am I more than just a CDr?" I think your self concept as you describe it, being maintained from an early age, would answer "Yes". There are some who dress for the thrill, to "get off", to escape themselves. My idea of TG is that we dress to find ourselves, to express as best these bodies can our inner selves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like the rest of us, you gotta figure it out for yourself, and get comfortable aout who you are. I am constantly evolving in my feelings and thinking. I have found labels restrictive. All I know is that I'm Lily, yet have to answer to Charlie, so what does that make me? Me. Love and xxxx, Lily

Dianna Lawrence Dianna Lawrence's Avatar
    Good for you, you're just a person like the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Smile We are all a mixture of male and female !!

Dear Katherine ,

I think that I can relate very well to what your feelings are .
    I was a small boy with breasts starting at 12 to 13 years old ,wide hips and slim waist .I used to get so embarresed at being told that I had
    wide ''child bearing hips''

Girls used to tease and torment me at school and say that I was a
    ''Tom Girl ''

I started having feelings of wanting to be a girl from about 3 years old aprox and started trying on panties ,stockings etc when the chance arose .

Like yourself I have had to conform and through a lot of exercise and manual jobs my body got more muscular .

We know nowadays that everybody man or woman has male and female hormones in their bodies and also the brain has male and female areas .

I saw a programme where they examined dead male to female transexuals brains and found to their surprise that the brains were as female brains,

Hence the often repeated feeling of being a female trapped in a mans body !!

So I now know that my body is a mixture of the 2 sexes ,I was always being told when young that I looked like a girl with great big long eyelashes .
    Wonder what I would have turned out like if I had gone onto female hormones from about 12 years old !!

My breasts were aching and swelling as it was so I would definitely have developed with a curvy female body with the extra rush !!

So I guess that there are very few people are fully 100% male or female some in the middle and perhaps a small percentage like ourselves who should have been girls .

Love ''Nishababe''

What's in a tag anyway...you're just you. And I'm just me....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Golly your 77, who cares any more, live life the way you want

Error: User not found;
    "Yet, all my life I have been confused about my real gender. Slender shoulders, wider hips, pretty legs and soft unmuscular arms. When I was 11 and 12, as I failed miserably in being able to compete in boy's sports, etc., and my upper body was soft and had developed breasts, I began wondering why I wasn't a girl. I snuck into mom's stuff, usually her dresses or skirts, and saw I well suited I was for women's clothes. "

there is no label for this that know of, though thats your body not your mind , and your mind is where your gender is. Had you taken the path of a TS then your ability to blend in with society as female is greatly improved.

I feel much the same way , but have transitioned, life makes sense for me now.

Well I'm 67 now, started at age 13 and was caught at age 14. I have found in the passed 3 years I dress almost all of the time with full makeup and wig and just go about my life as usuall. Am I transexual? who cares I want and prefer to be just who an what ever it's call, I'm me Carol

I shelly, you Jane. WE live.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

My Feminine Self Lady Katherine's Avatar

Such Lovely Advice

Ty you all for your kind posts! A general sentiment seems to be: what's in a name? And at my age, who should care?

All I know now is that I feel I Am a woman ... so, in the advice of so many of you, I'll enjoy it. Love to all!

I'm a Tgirl! Nice vague term what no one really knows the definition of...thats what I go with. I really have no clue what the heck I really am other than I think I am beyond being a CD and not near being one of those cool girls that have transistioned.

welcome to my world great isn't it
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Hi Katherine,

It seems to me that as T-Girls, we tend to become more comfortable with our sexuality as we become older. CG/TV/TG - does it matter? Well, yes of course it does; but we each can settle for where we are comfortable and where it feels "right". I wish you well in finding your point of balance.

hugs,

Caroline

Hi Katherine,
    From these responses you can see that their are a lot of women like this in our world. I sometimes wonder just how many of us are in the world, probably mind boggleing. I'm 67 and am trying to correct all of this spending about 90% of the time as a woman. Hopefully it will be full time one of these days. I'm very happy with who I am and my only regret is not knowing for all of these years. Just be yourself and enjoy this life or ours.
    Kisses, Linda

Many on thie forum seem to have this same question.

My answer is usually the same. Who cares?

I don't mean that to sound mean in any way, but does it really matter, just be happy, accept your self for who you are and don't worry about the label. Leave others to worry about how to label you instead.

Susan
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by swiss_susan View Post
    Many on thie forum seem to have this same question.

My answer is usually the same. Who cares?

I don't mean that to sound mean in any way, but does it really matter, just be happy, accept your self for who you are and don't worry about the label. Leave others to worry about how to label you instead.

Susan
    Very good point Susan,
    I think I've said something like that in the past and it's still true.
    Kisses, Linda

I have always thought that the big umbrella term for all T-Girls whether being a closeted CD- to a full time TS, Is TG. Even if we are all human. I have heard about the PanGendered term though..