Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you like to wear the most?

Banned Read only
    #1 skirt suits
    #2 great cheerleader uniforms
    #3 vintage junior flare dresses
    #4 real schoolgirl uniforms
    #5 nice corsets or bustier / panty sets

Tight jeans and high heels
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Cheerleading For You. Amber_8281's Avatar

Talking

I love to wear my cheerleder uniforms and skirts. I sometime were dresses but not as much. But mainly my cheerleading uniforms.

I love to wear polish on my toes and a sheer to toe hose and slip into my strappy open toe heels, A nice undire wire bra to lift and separate and matching panties. The look of a nice pedicure thru hose makes me feel totally feminine. Mostly wore dresses but soon to buy a nice skirt and blouse ...

This seafoam color goucho oufit by Cathy Daniels, the pants legs are very wide and skirt-like. Hopefully though, it will be supplanted in my affection by a skirt and blouse hunt I am going on soon at a mall out of town.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

I love to wear long skirts and dresses with tights and heels or boots.Also,I enjoy wearing my leotrds,tights and ballet slippers.AT night,I enjoy my long sleepshirts and panties with soft comfortable socks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Fancy Nancy

I like skirts with a blouse.I also love wearing a cocktail dress

Looks like I'm the odd one . Every time I go out I'm in jeans. Just a great pair tonite. Also got some womans sneakers on sale, and what was great was that some of the money went to breast cancer which I lost my wife to. I'm just a plain girl fitting in my surroundings. Yeah, I got some looks tonite at the restaurant I ate at, and browsing the lady's sections in the stores I visited, could be 'cause I just got off work, changed and went out without scraping the face so I had a little 5 o'clock shadow. As my hero Alfred E. Newman puts it- "What, me worry?"Oh yeah, got a cute visor to wear. Blue to match my eyes. Let 'em think I'm an ugly broad, or an effeminite guy, I DON'T CARE! I'm comfortable! I'm me! Sorry, got carried away there. I love all aspects of CDing and if the chance arises to go out with understanding friends I'm ready for that too.Quite a few lovely dresses waiting to be shown off, but I live my life day to day among the unwashed, so I dress accordingly, like anyother girl out there. Love and xxxx, LILY!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Outerwear can be just about anything but underneath a thong or T-string is a must. What can I say? I am a slave to lingerie.

As for outerwear I guess I prefer casual jeans and skirts for the most part. But out and about it is jeans for sure.

Kimberley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

I like to wear skirts and blouses. sheer hose and a nice 4" pump

i love to wear

I love my maid outfits and white stockings red heels!

Lacy camis and miniskirts. Preferably any and all day.

Wink dresses

I love tight sexy little dresses

Red face Girl, I love it all! Well, OK, I do have my favorites...

What do you like to wear the most?

Good question! Hmm ...
    :be:

I'd say Nylons are at the top of my list, especially thigh-highs with a garter belt. After that, a tight corset or shape-trimming, bust-supporting thingie (I forget what they're called) to bring out that hourglass figure a bit. Usually this is followed by a short, tight-fitting dress or sexy outfit to show off that cute girlish figure. Next thing I know, there's a cute Girl looking back at me from the mirror. Oh Baby, yes!

Naturally, anything sheer, silky, fluffy, flowing, graceful, or seductive feels just heavenly against one's skin, don't you agree? The soft gentle feel of the fabrics has always had a srtrong allure for me. Men's clothes are practical, yes, but women's clothes are just so darn fun!

So let's see now, what else ...

Well I've relished my (self-imposed) "forced training" to learn how to walk well in high heels! I've done it. Yeah! Having a piece of padded, non-skid material under the ball of your foot helps alot! There are pads made just for this, actually. High heels force your legs and body into a uniquely graceful posture which instantly puts you in into "female mode", (like it or not!). I have a whole new level of respect for women who endure these every day. But anyways, they're certainly very sexy and fun to wear!

Wigs and makeup are definately favorites, as they really complete the feeling of trasnformation into my female self. Jewelry is a fun part of that too, especially clip-on earings.

I also just LOVE the feeling of a full, bouncy 38D bra (especially using something jiggly and heavy for breasts, like large water balloons. Very similar to real breasts). Having always been partial to breasts in my straight persona (which is the predominant one for me - except when I dress up), feeling the weight and motion of large breasts really brings out my inner woman.

I've even taken that further and dressed as a fully pregnant woman, which was mysteriously erotic and fullfilling, I confess. Has anyone else done that, or wanted to?

Wow ... I can't believe I'm actually writing openly about all this! How liberating! What a nice place this is here!

Thanks for listening, Darlings. I know I'm probably rambling a bit ... it's just the excitement and newness of this forum for me.

Hugs & Kisses to you all!

~ Miss Nicole ~

XOXOXO

Attached Images Attached Images

As I'm really lazy and my favourite place in the world is my bed I guess I better say my flippy.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Bravo Lily!

Kudos to you, my Dear, for your bravery and self-acceptence.

You're an inspiration to many of us shy gals out here! Thanks.

~ Miss Nicole ~

I love lingerie and almost always wear stockings & suspender belt when I dress fully. As for outer wear, although I love dresses, I tend to wear a skirt, blouse & jacket. I have been given several dresses, some of them quite nice, but none of them fit me properly, although one or two might be ok with hip padding.

Correct size & fit is more critical with a dress than for a skirt & top outfit. A dress that may look great on a GG may not fall so well on a more masculine frame. If it works, great, if not there's not too much you can do (a belt might help). Whereas there is generally more scope for adjustment with a skirt & blouse.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Aspiring Member
    I loved skirt suits, but it's too warm for them now.

What do you like to wear

For me, nothing beats a nice suit, with some matching lace lingerie (bra, panties and garter belt and stockings) underneath.

Dresses, pantyhose and high heel shoes or any pretty shoes.

skirts, and jeans

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Wow! It looks like allot prefer skirts. I do too... love em! I hate pants!

Skirts, Leotards, Tights, and Heels

Sun dresses.

office suits and stockings any day
    thank god im dressed now!!