Thread: Going out shopping

Going out shopping

I just had to share my yesterday. I got dressed inJeans and pink top with wedge heeled sandles. Then drove to Duluth, Stopped at target and got nail polish and removeer also broused for a have hour It was great to be out enfemm. I then went to walmart where i purchased a water bra Which i'm wearing as i write. It is really great i think i'm going back to get a black and pink one HeHe. After shopping i stopped at a nice lounge for a drink all things went very well. After the lounge I changed in the car into a sweater and jean skirt, then took a walk in the park that also felt great. Thanks for letting me share I just wish i had a gf to go with. Oh well that day will come.

WOW!!! Sounds like a very fun day. I'm glad ecerything went well. Shop til you drop, then rest a few minutes, then shop some more...BJ

shopping is fun, and it sounds like you had a lot of fun.
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx