Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bondage And CDing

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roseann View Post
    count me in. wife would some times tie me up an blind fold an gag me, leve me with the foot ball game on.
    Been several times that I have been "Forced" to watch one of "her" movies and unable to leave
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Banned Read only

How did i miss this??????

i am a slave and totally submissive into high heels and bondage that is almost, almost i said (darn it) a 24/7 occurrance in my Wife's house. i love every second of it and i am the total passive submissive woman in the house

i wear at present a chastity belt by Neosteel that is locked on at all times and my Wife and i have discussed permanent chastity options.

i am quite often locked into my clothes and think nothing of clicking the padlocks shut upon rising in the morning. i have often been out to the market locked in my favorite heels and subtly dressed en-femme to being fully over-made up and an exaggerated form of womanhood itself.

i enjoy domestic chores locked in a maid's uniform at least once a week and can cook, clean and type on the computer (as now) wearing handcuffs (today with ankle shackles)

We happily have complimentary fetishes as well as a deep and strong love for each other. i am slave She is my goddess. i am owned and chattled more with the chains of love than the real restraints i wear.

It is the B and D not the sm that is intertwined in our lives.

And to think that a pair of my Aunt's heels at age 8 started it all *sigh*

Smile

well if anyone has any pictures of themselves tied and gagged i would love to see them. if you want to preserve id i suggest a blindfold. Im really into this and get tied by my wife all the time. i normally wear long boots with black stockings and a short skirt. feels incredibly erotic. she shops and i struggle
    you can email if you prefer just reply to this post and i will pass on address.

Take care girls x
    simona

Forgive my ignorance, but, is it just the tying up that's the fetish, or does something else occur while tied?

Vikki

Cding and bd

I've been involved with the damsel in distress issue, If there is any one who would like to PM me I'd love to chat.

Lets Chat Laura !!!!

Count me in among the devotees of bondage while crossdressed. One can even regard wearing girdles or other foundations as a form of bondage, or in conjunction with bondage activities.

Quote Originally Posted by vbcdgrl View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but, is it just the tying up that's the fetish, or does something else occur while tied?

Vikki
    Lack of knowledge of an unusual subject is always forgivable, VB.

For some bondage fans, it is the tying and the resulting restraint itself that is the fetish. For others, myself included, there is more. generally speaking, it can range from mild to intense stimulation of the erotic areas, role-playing, where the victim must perform erotic acts on or for the dominant, or various kinds of indirect erotic stimulation or even discipline, ie., spanking. The standards of decorum on this forum (with which I fully agree) prevent me from going into further detail.

You are welcome to email me if you would like to discuss the isue in more depth.

Helplessly yours,

Maureen
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

Quote Originally Posted by SIMONATIED View Post
    audrey you need to play and play quickly. im sure you look great all trust up and i would love for you to tie me also
    HA! HA! That's how this whole thread started Simonatied! I was going to have a friend tie me up and take pictures while we were at a bondage convention in Florida. But I chickened out! Too afraid to go through with it, felt really bad about it and I felt the need to talk about it with the ladies here. And I don't know about the looking great part (to see one my photos just go to the Beauty Club portion of this site, to the "introduce yourself with a picture" thread), I'm a big girl desperatley trying to lose a few pounds so that maybe I wll look good trussed up.
    -Audrey

I never thought so many of us would like bondage as well, now I don't feel like I was the only one anymore.

I like to be hogtied using rope as well as handcuffs/leg shackles locked together. Unfortunately, I don't get to do it too often because my wife is usually home and is not into this.
    Last edited by Paula G; 08-30-2006 at 08:30 PM.

I would have to say I just enjoy light bondage. Nothing heavy. Just having my hands and feet tied to the bedframe would be enough for me, or simply having arms and legs bound.

Of course, I also like the forced fem idea, so doing it en femme (if forced) would be even better.

I have a very strange issue though. I am a very proud person, and I quite frankly refuse to give power up to someone else. Thus, for me to actually get to engage in these activities I would need someone who would somehow force me to participate. Seems rather odd, but I don't think I could simply 'allow' myself to be tied up, or stay tied up.

I think you did the right thing by not pursuing it when you were not ready. I think you will find it more exciting and enjoyable when you are ready.

Banned Read only

"Forced" Femme??

Sometimes you feel like a ****..... sometimes you don't
    Last edited by Nike; 12-15-2006 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    I've wondered about that.. how does a woman "force" a CD to wear ladies clothing? Maybe she says something like this....

"get into these panties or you aren't getting into THESE panties"!

That'd work on probably 98% of the male population.
    Something like that much work, or is she somehow could overpower me, or trick me. Like while I was kissing her on the bed she handcuffed me. Or if she knew a hold that didn't rely on strength, and could get me into this hold and then tie me up. Or something. I don't really know.

But for me to participate, it would have to be kinda forced.

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    I have had many memorable moments while all dressed up and tied by myself, I am a fan of what Harmony used to call "LOVE BONDAGE" if I had my choice bondage would always be used as a form of roleplay and foreplay with bondage comes sex but unfortunately when you dont have a willing partner you must go it alone. I have always used some sort of vibrating ring on myself when I tied myself up and i would wait just b4 I tied my hands to turn it on then once tied I would let the bondage and the vibrations take over until I was satisfied. I am a user of rope rope and only rope I dont trust handcuffs and they also make it tough to srtruggle in it hurts to much rope is much better and I always lay a few knives around to cut myself free, after so many years of doing it I know what my limits are and I never exceed them. And I must say that i think that there are so many of you woan out there that would look beautiful in ropes and a gag.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I dont want anyone else but when I think of you I touch myself

I love it, lots of fun. Been into it for years, problem I have is finding a SO that is into it as well.

Been Doing Doing Bd For Lot Of Years With Me Crossed Dressed.my Wife Liked To Do Tieing. We Had A Good Many Years Of Good Times.have Not Been Tied For Years For She Has Passed Away.been Looking For Someone To Share With.live In Wi.

Question

i suppose posting of tied up people on here is banned. i do apologise if any of you took offence at my asking for pictures of you bound and gagged.
    its just a massive turn on for me. My wife has videoed my struggles in bondage and i dont look like a damsel in distress. i just wanted to know if any of you did. judging by some of your pics on here there are some fine looking girls would make fantastic damsels.

i can picture some of you in my mind so i will have to make do unless anyone wants to be a devil and send me something.

simona xxxx

There Goes another one

There is nothing more enjoyable then feeling helpless and squirming around tied up in pretties.

Bondage And CDing

better luck next time love paula

I have never been tied

but always wanted to try bondage the thought of not being in control scares and excites me

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Wow! Maybe there should be a poll so we can see what the proportion of bondage lovers are here as there is clearly quite a number!

A tatoo of some interest.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    I've wondered about that.. how does a woman "force" a CD to wear ladies clothing? Maybe she says something like this....

"get into these panties or you aren't getting into THESE panties"!

That'd work on probably 98% of the male population.

As for Bondage... oh yeah.. tie me up and spank me Darlin'
    It can vary widely, but often it is a complimentary execution of fantasies. See petticoated.com or sissify.com for examples; elisesutton.com is less adult and more thoughtfully written - an exceptional read for any GG interested in aspects of feminization or forced cd/fem.

Personally, submissiveness is amongst the attributes of my girly side. There is a hint of rebellion in the origins of that, I was introduced to the concept of the feminine as more laudable at the same time. The male being submissive to the Female is a reversal of the societal assignation of control.

There is something ... therapeutic about coming home with a sore throat from yelling orders, a spinning head from all the decisions made and queued up, and having a wonderful, sexy, sensual, rose of a woman walk up to you, strip you of your manly exterior, and take you on downward into "sub space" (a state of mind) by swaddling you in feminine outerwear and once transformed being allowed to kneel before her or hear her instructions of things to do to amuse and arouse her. It can be more sexual than sex. As a GM, laying prostrate infront of a woman, attired in such a way as to seemingly remove any chance of your masculinity to seduce her, and her accepting you thus as a basis for sensuality on her terms... Powerful.

Of course, this is primarily the DS part in the middle of BDSM, it doesn't require forced and it doesn't require femme.
    Hope that's not offensive/OT/too mature for this audience.
    Last edited by eleyna; 09-05-2006 at 11:42 PM.

Not into it but a couple of years ago a man dressed as a woman was found dead alone in his residence bound in "duck tape". They theorize that the way the scene looked he managed to bind himself with tape then couldn't free himself. God what a horrible way to die.

Audrey i could have posted this myself.
    Karen x