Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips for Beginners, Closets and Older Crossdressers

Well, one thing to be aware of is that some of us have wives who would already freak out if they knew we were CD's. For although my wife thinks very logically, I am fairly sure she will see posts like yours and keep wondering if I'm bi as well. No matter what I say.
    Sorry to say this, but you are either 100% true to your marriage or you aren't. Every affair or perceived betrayal damages the relationship. CDing is often perceived as one, but if you keep adding more, you will soon be out of the marriage. Please stop going outside your marriage for gratification.

You want your makeup to be removed !!! BABY OIL!!! I'm telling you, it works miracles. Dab some on a cotton ball or qtips or face cloth, and it will remove mascara,lipsticks and leave no trace!! That stuff is wonderful. Proceed with washing face normally afterwards. I remember to use some "daily cream" afterwards (always nice to have a fresh looking face) But that's what I use on my husband and it works better than any makeup remover I've ever had. Just make sure you don't get any in the eyes, cause you'll see blurry for a few mins.....lol.

Thanks for the tips
    Wifeofsissy GG

I am really disappointed in the judgemental tones and angry voices here. Can both of you just cool it? Thanks.

Silver Member
    Cheating on your wife is cheating whether you are bisexual of hetrosexual.

I would feel the same no matter who you were cheating WITH.

However, my concern was for the STDs you were exposing your wife to without her knowledge. She deserves to know what risks she is taking in having sex with you. You may only have sex with people who meet YOUR high standards. What about all the people THEY have sex with.

I remember the mechanic in a shop I worked in years ago saying, "Oh, I can always tell if a girl has AIDS. I only f**k with the clean ones." Now he's no longer with us.

Steph

GypsyKaren
    I have to admit I let this one get by me, a mistake I won't be making again for sure...this thread is closed.

Karen