Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: View on hairlessness

still only a small private patch of fluff left, my wife much prefers me clean shaven, it does mean constant upkepp though and that is very time consuming. Do not wax, I have the quick touch up shave down to a fine art.
    Hugs to all
    Samantha

Well worth it

Just spent about an hour removing all body hair except 1 little patch and I feel wounderful. After words i applied a moisturizing cream witch added to the feeling.Now i know some what i have been missing. Hopefully will continue.

Love SB

body groomer

i just bought a product i read about in a magazine called the "bodygroomer" it's a full body electric (wet and dry) rechargeable razor that is to be used everywhere except the face. I'm hairy and in about 10 minutes time (or less) i had my chest and part of my underarms done and it glided through the "sensitive area" with ease!! check the website for it. it's funny. you can buy this at walmart i'm sure, i got mine at target. i'm sure everywhere it can be found (like walgreens etc) i should be done shaving today hopefuly. i want to see how i look in my free wedding gown without the chest hair poking through.

shaveeverywhere.com

I have boobs, have had since high school, was a sorce of embaresment then but now a welcome benifit! but when I shave my chest I become selfconscious of just how naked you are! dose any one else feel this?xoxoxoJennifer[/QUOTE]

jennifer,

I have using Epi-Lady for years on my legs. Recently had a heart problem requiring surgery and shaving of my chest. Since that I have used the Epi on my chest - and yes I also have lvery arge pecs. The heart surgeon told me that with breasts like mine the device they installed would hadly be noticed.

Well she was right.
    Janice Ailene:

Banned Read only

No one will notice.

I have been accused of shaving my legs when I do not because there is not much on and it is blond. Same with the arms my wife has more noticable hair on her arms than me.

I do not think it make a difference, unless it was a bad job.

Most people will not notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlee View Post
    i just bought a product i read about in a magazine called the "bodygroomer" it's a full body electric (wet and dry) rechargeable razor that is to be used everywhere except the face. I'm hairy and in about 10 minutes time (or less) i had my chest and part of my underarms done and it glided through the "sensitive area" with ease!! check the website for it. it's funny. you can buy this at walmart i'm sure, i got mine at target. i'm sure everywhere it can be found (like walgreens etc) i should be done shaving today hopefuly. i want to see how i look in my free wedding gown without the chest hair poking through.

shaveeverywhere.com
    I saw the site a few months ago and loved it. Its hilarious, and I have considered getting one, but more recently just bought a regular electric shaver which I dislike. I wish I had gotten a bodygroom instead. But for now I just bought some Veet, so I figure I'll just try that out first.

I have alot of skin tags on my under arms (like 3-4 on each arm) so I am afraid of cutting them off. Shaving is out until I can get them removed properly.

Shaving is not always easy. Sometimes it is difficult to get it all. You have to make sure you get it all by rubbing your hand across your skin after each stroke.
    If your nice and smooth, you will know it. If your splachy, you will know that too. If I am going to shave, I do it right. I have never had anything said to me about it except by my x girlfriend, who said, "men are supposed to be hairy", I replied, "So are women, quit shaving for a month and find out".
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Great Comeback for those awkward comments

Hello,

I have just started shaving my chest, abs, down low and hands and it does feel great. When the gf commented about the chest I quickly responded....you get rid of your gray your way (frequent trips to the salon) and I will get rid of mine "my way". Went over great and nothing more was said. Unfortunately I am quite gray and I actually younger and better without it

good luck

rach

Is there any way to spell check

Michelle