Thread: New Brest Forms

New Brest Forms

Finaly got a set of brest forms!

Too small! I brought a C Cup (I have never been a lover of large brests) and they just look way to small on me . So having exchanged a few E Mails with the seller on E Bay I have put a bid in for some DD cups which should fit my chest better yet still not look to big. Heck the C Cup ones dont come close to filling out my 44 C bra. STill feel fantastic and the little niple is amazing!

So a word of advice to you girls out there....

Just becasue it says C Cup remember that if you have a large chest then they will look a lot smaller.

Nicky Jane
    When I Read about the Evils Of Drinking I Gave Up Reading

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    This is the reason I went in person to a TG friendly store to have mine fitted. Going in person is the bestway to do it if you can, although not always an option for everyone.

Having said that, aren't having forms the greatest. I can tell you are enjoying yours, because even though they are too small you didn't say anything about retuning them.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Quote Originally Posted by CharleneCD View Post
    Having said that, aren't having forms the greatest. I can tell you are enjoying yours, because even though they are too small you didn't say anything about retuning them.
    Return them?

HELL NO! ! !

Yes they may be too small in my mind but I still think they are wonderfull! Also watched a TV show last night about GG who felt there boobs were to small. i can so relate to that now!

Also they are Ideal to hide under a baggy top and go walk about in drap without anyone noticeing!

Nicky Jane

X X X
    When I Read about the Evils Of Drinking I Gave Up Reading

I want to be the first to call dibbs if you do decide to get rid of them? How much did you pay for them?
    Last edited by cdbrandi; 10-05-2006 at 09:17 PM. Reason: caus I can't spell......

44DD here. And I don't think that they are to big!

Thats why I have at fours sets.
    Three from Pals Breast Enhancers,
    one pair B-C
    one pair C-D
    one pair D-DD

and I still have set of silicone breasts 44DD
    that I'll sell for a fair price.