View Poll Results: what time of day do you prefer to dress?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • morning

16 23.53%
  • afternoon

10 14.71%
  • evening

24 35.29%
  • nightime

18 26.47%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what time of day do you like to dress?

what time of day do you like to dress?

just wondered what time of day do you like to dress, i realise we all have our daily limitations but if you could choose one part of a full day to dress which time zone would it be?
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Dressing time

6 PM to 6 AM, pretty much what I do now. Ericka

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    If I could choose, it would be somewhere between 12:00am and 11:59pm, roughly
    Drumming, My other hobby

I don't have a particular time of day. Whenever the opportunity is there and I am in the mood. They don't always coincide.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Quote Originally Posted by Carroll View Post
    Good one Caroll but what about a shower now and then

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Good one Caroll but what about a shower now and then
    I use female shower products there to
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

That is an impossibe question. I can't choose just one. If I could dress without limitations it would be all the time. But due to the limitations of life it is really only on very rare occasions, that I really get to enjoy being me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Given a choice, from the moment I get out of the shower and apply the various moisturisers right through the day. Normally however that is only possible with underwear and tights(pantyhose for those outside UK))
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

Quote Originally Posted by Carroll View Post

Red face

morning , noon and night please

My preference is morning, when I'm fresh, bathed, and getting ready for the day. Doesn't always happen that way, especially being able to go a full day in my femme clothes. But that's the ideal--dawn to bedtime, when I change to nightgown.

i would love to dress when ever i wanted though i dont. mainly morning and night. i sleep in femme too. though i feel that's cheating.

='.'=
    Jamie

The original question is: "What time of day do you like to dress?" For me, it would be anytime I get a chance however that option wasn't in the poll question list. I therefore listed my self as morning. When I get dressed in the morning for work I put on as much fem clothing as I can. Allowing for weather temp, and other things.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    The original question is: "What time of day do you like to dress?" For me, it would be anytime I get a chance however that option wasn't in the poll question list. I therefore listed my self as morning. When I get dressed in the morning for work I put on as much fem clothing as I can. Allowing for weather temp, and other things.
    If I could, I would stay dressed but my wife will only tolerate so much. As for my favorite time I would have to say evening thru bed time. Love it all.

susie bear - LOL

I like to dress mostly after work until bedtime, but lately I have also been dressing on Sunday mornings as well, before my wife wakes up.

Gold Member
    I would say after noon.

I voted for afternoon but really dress when I get the chance. I really like the days better because I can open the window coverings and enjoy the sunlight. At night I have to keep them closed because those on the outside can see us on the inside. Live in a condo and don't want to be the topic of conversation at the next association meeting.

Suanne

I must be a vampire cross dresser,
    I only come out at night!

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I don't have a set period of the day that I like to get dressed up. I do it when I can as I work really weird hours. I always wear panties under my drab clothes.

Anna Marie x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Smile What time do I like to dress?

ANy time day or night. I like to dress when I am doing what a would do every day. Clean the house morning or afternoon, cook dinner cut the grassgo to a moive or dinner. I guess anytime day or night.
    I do like to dress after I shower it makes me feel much more complete.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I dress right after my shower first think in the morning and stay that way all day. I feel so wied when I am not dressed. If I have to leave the house I dress the moment I return. I am so creeped out by boy clothes.

It seems the only dedicated time I have to dress is in the afternoon, thus my vote. I wish it could be from the time I wake up to the time I...wake up

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

I like to dress after a nice bath or shower in the morning, have my coffee and breakfast, read the paper, and generally get going for the day. Of course, I would like to stay dressed all day, but if it's a work day, I dress down to my panties and stockings and pull my drab on over them. Then it's off to work. After I get home in the evening, I remove the drab and the stockings and, if possible, slip into a nightie for the rest of my waking hours.
    I can't do this every day, but whenever possible, that's what I like to do (short of just dressing 24/7).
    warmly, Linnea

Banned Read only
    I didn't vote because there isn't from getting up in the morning until I go to bed.

24-7