Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dress n Drive

Dressing and driving, just love it. Last weekend I was dressed in my usual garb , panties pantyhose and skirt.I had my track pants on. After I bought my cigarettes I removed my track pants and decided to take a drive to Montreal. I took the long way around . My skirt was riding up as I was driving and didn't make any effort to bring it down. Well I stopped at a gas station and waited for the attendant to show up. I opened my window and told him to fill it up . He came back at my window and asked me regular or super , at the same time he looked into my truck and I noticed he was looking at my legs,because I saw his eyes move up and down. He came back at the window and told me that it cost 33 dollars. I thought he said 30 and gave him 30 dollars. He said no it's 33 dollars .So I took back the ten and gave him another 20. All this time he was standing close to my truck and he could clearly see inside and was looking at my legs. When he came back with my change he stood even closer and handed me my change . I left and went back home taking the long way again.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC

Talking

I love to dress and drive.I have to go through a toll booth to get off and on the island.I never take chang I like to see the toll booth operator.One I know He takes a little longer to make change.Are we lucky or what? Geri

Thrilling and exciting

Nice story Andrea. I had a similar experience while doing the Dress n Drive. My trip was to London Ontario. Driving in heavy traffic and knowing some people were looking was a thrill also. But my gas jockey loved the view of my legs too as i was in a car.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    It was the very first thing that I did the first time I left the house. I used to get a bit scared if I was stopped at the traffic lights and a truck or SUV would come along side of me and look down into my car and see me. Nowadays, I don't worry about that and being in my car seems like a safe place to be.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

dress a drive

Ah yes I started out that way also and like u said it was a rush just getting out to the car. i'm also from Wi and the cool air can be refreshing. Now I go out enfemm at least once a week, and totaly love it. i would love to hear from you. Laura

safe

Angel, I think of my car as a safe place also. Gives me courage too.:be:

i love to dress and drive,even more now since i'm been dressing full fem i like the feeling of driving in a short dress on and high heels.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

I knew I had it backwards. I'm driven to dress! I don't dress and drive around; I dress and utilize the car to get me where I am going. You can't drive in the mall. I have not found any drive-thru department stores. Alas,
    sometimes, walking becomes a necessity.
    "Lady Fingers"

hmm

done some walking about..kinda scary !?
    done some driving about.. more scary..( I dont' look like my licence picture "dressed eh ??)

..want to ride on of my motorcycles "dressed"...and need leather pants ?? ( I've thigh high boots though- -while ?) xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

This morning at 5am,my first time under my willing without any over dozage side-effect ,I dressed up with with my black hair wig,black turtle neck top,back pants ,balck 2" heel and a white jacket ,of course with make up,I make my trip to a parking lot ,and drove around ,I met two police cars ,that was dark they used high light to check me up,but nothing happened,I wasn't scare cause I read so many posting here ,policemen are more open minded cause they saw thousand of usual or unusual people .Back home and made breakfast for myself,did some laundry and come in here to say hello to every one here .
    Rain.

My first outings were also to Dress and Drive. I agree it is a good way to get your confidence up. I advanced to mailing letters and returning movies (drop box) and even buying soda's (machine) while dressed.

Went driving last night

Going for a drive is one of my favorite activities when I dress up. I will usually stop at a drive thru or go into a small store. Here's what I did last night:

I left the house in darkness partly dressed and drove to a secluded parking lot to complete getting dressed. Once finished, I drove to a drug store and got out. I walked in, did one quick lap of the store and grabbed some makeup I needed. When I went to the counter, I made the purchase and asked the cashier if she would take a picture.
    http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...7/PA210001.jpg
    After that, I went to a Dress Barn to buy an outfit but the store was closed already. But it was a good walk across the lot in my heels. Next stop was an Ulta3 cosmetics store. I asked one of the sales girls if she could help me get a lipstick and liner. She was very helpful and then took a picture when we were done.
    http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...7/PA210002.jpg
    My last stop of the evening was an adult store. I love going there because they cater to all kinds and don't bat an eye. It's just business as usual for them. I waited in my car for a minute before I went in until the lot was a little clear of activity. A customer or two came and went. I went in and looked for a video. Of course I went to the TV/CD/******* section. There was already another customer there looking for his own. The neat thing was that he was obviously distracted once I got there. I could tell that he wasn't really looking at the videos any more. I made my selection and rented it at the couter. As I walked out I saw him glance at me twice. I exited the store and waited at the edge of the sidewalk a few feet to the side of the door- I knew this guy was going to come out after me so I wanted to give him a good look. After a few seconds, he didn't. I noticed his car when I was waiting to come in earlier, so I went up to it and placed a card with my Fem name and e-mail on it (which I carry for just such an occasion) on his window. Just as I was finishing up, he came out. I casually walked back to my car. He stopped at his door, read the car and looked in my direction. I gave a quick wave and he tossed me a nod. We'll see what happens...

It's my usual outing. If I find a quiet spot I'll take a short walk, but the weather's getting colder here (central Canada) and I won't be doing that much longer. I've also gone to a banking machine late Sunday evening when (in theory) no-one else will be there. I've had a couple of close calls.

Jan

I work 2 weeks days 2 weeks nights when I on nights some times I dress in the car (dark parking lot) short skirt hose heels some times a bra & blouse for the 20 mile ride home my wife knows I dress so no problem geting in the house

Angie

I have done "dress & drive " many times. The one I remember the most was in Florida back in the late 1960's. I had on a red mini-skirt, white blouse, white purse and white boots - very "in" at the time. I drove all around Palm Beach and finally parked. As a pre-teen and teenager, I used to walk our dog as Jan all around town and never was noticed. However, I had not been out for many years due to the service. My heart was pounding as I decided to park and walk. I walked up and down the fancy shopping street feeling very comfortable. It was after that that I realized I had to find out if my childhood dream of being a woman could only be tested by living as a woman. The conclusion was that I was not a woman but a CD. That drive changed my life.
    Janice Ailene:

MMMMMMMMMMMm

I use to do it all the time late at nite and even ran out of gas one time because i was to scared to stop But walking to a sation and back dressed up took away alot of my fears

Driving in heels

I find driving in high heels exciting and quite a different feel than driving in men's shoes.

Suzi

Skirting the Issue Jillian_Faith's Avatar
    [SIZE=3]Driving while dressed is one of my favorite pastimes. I drive on somewhat long trips often and it lets me do something I enjoy to do during the trip. I dress to be as passable as possible when driving or anytime I am in public so usually feel pretty comfortable however I make a conscious effort to drive more conservative when dressed. This actually works well for me. For example when I am not dressed I tend to push the speed limit so I watch my speed when dressed because I feel it would be a little awkward to be pulled over while dressed though it would not be the end of the world. The one thing I really enjoy is when I am wearing a short skirt and a trucker paces me to get a look into my car. A couple years ago I had a trucker pass and let me pass for about 40 miles. Enough rambling, if you haven’t tried it give it a try. [/SIZE]
    Exploring Life's Journey a Day at a Time ... That is in a Skirt and Heels....

Getting fully dressed and driving about feels safe and although with my full beard I could never pass, in the car I don't care.

Then there was the evening when I bicycled about three miles in Toul France with a dress on! I was fast...

Susie
    “I am what I am and that’s all that I am"...Popeye

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    For me it's not the "driving while dressed" that is the problem; rather it is getting from the house to the car!

I have only driven while dressed once - (so far!!) - I put on my feminine underclothes and make up and then waited until it was dark. I then donned a loose fitting track suit and baseball cap and hurriedly made my way to where my car was parked - having put all my other girly things in a bag on the back seat earlier. I quickly drove to a quiet car park; got rid of my tracksuit and put on my skirt & jumper; slipped my breast forms into my bra; and put my wig on. I managed to tidy the wig using the vanity mirror before driving off. It was a real adrenaline rush!

I drove around for quite a time, feeling really comfortable in my feminine finery. I suddenly found myself driving through a reasonably sized village and, on an impulse, decided to stop and go for a short walk. I had a ladies coat in the car, which I quickly slipped on, and, before I had time to change my mind, stepped out of the car; locked it; and set off down the road.

The sound of my heels clacking on the pavement was incredible; it seemed so much louder than walking around at home! I walked past several people. Frankly by this time I was past caring whether I was read or not! I walked to the centre of the village and enjoyed looking in some dress shop windows, before returning to the car.

As I approached the car I passed a young man. I suddenly became aware he had turned round and was now going the same was I was. I don't know if he was following me; I took no chances; I quickly got into the car and drove off. It took an age for my heart rate to come down to normal!

I repeated the clothes changing process before returning home. When I got in I just collapsed; I couldn't believe what I had just done; it felt so great. This experience wasn't so long ago and, whilst I haven't had the opportunity to repeat it since, I am sure I will at the earliest possible moment.

Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Harriman View Post
    Going for a drive is one of my favorite activities when I dress up. I will usually stop at a drive thru or go into a small store. Here's what I did last night:

I left the house in darkness partly dressed and drove to a secluded parking lot to complete getting dressed. Once finished, I drove to a drug store and got out. I walked in, did one quick lap of the store and grabbed some makeup I needed. When I went to the counter, I made the purchase and asked the cashier if she would take a picture.
    http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...7/PA210001.jpg
    After that, I went to a Dress Barn to buy an outfit but the store was closed already. But it was a good walk across the lot in my heels. Next stop was an Ulta3 cosmetics store. I asked one of the sales girls if she could help me get a lipstick and liner. She was very helpful and then took a picture when we were done.
    http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...7/PA210002.jpg
    My last stop of the evening was an adult store. I love going there because they cater to all kinds and don't bat an eye. It's just business as usual for them. I waited in my car for a minute before I went in until the lot was a little clear of activity. A customer or two came and went. I went in and looked for a video. Of course I went to the TV/CD/******* section. There was already another customer there looking for his own. The neat thing was that he was obviously distracted once I got there. I could tell that he wasn't really looking at the videos any more. I made my selection and rented it at the couter. As I walked out I saw him glance at me twice. I exited the store and waited at the edge of the sidewalk a few feet to the side of the door- I knew this guy was going to come out after me so I wanted to give him a good look. After a few seconds, he didn't. I noticed his car when I was waiting to come in earlier, so I went up to it and placed a card with my Fem name and e-mail on it (which I carry for just such an occasion) on his window. Just as I was finishing up, he came out. I casually walked back to my car. He stopped at his door, read the car and looked in my direction. I gave a quick wave and he tossed me a nod. We'll see what happens...
    Amanda, Your pix show a nice presentation, but the hair on your hands is a dead giveaway. Recommend that you shave the hair off your hands.

Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by Girly Sara View Post
    I'm beginning to enjoy driving enfemme. Went through a McDonald's Drive-Thru as Sara the other week (not my first) and the look on the young boy's face was a picture! lol

Sara x
    I had a similar experience at a Carls Jr this past summer, i was wearing a plunge bra under a low neckline baby doll top and a young female stuck the head out the window and her eyes just about poped out of her head. she went white as a sheet and disappeared into the back room. Another person handed my food out to me.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    I would go out at night becasue I had a blue beard look, once I had that removed it was the confidence builder I needed to go out in the daytime, now you cant keep me out of skirts

Thats really funny because tonight I wanted to go out but i have no makup as you can see in my avatar and thats exactly what i did, down to the heels and skirt. Do you have any advice for a beginner?

I am also kinda scared I mean I love being female but I have no idea how to change my voice, do makup or anything like that, and since i live in a really small town i guess i can only go at night. I dunno what to try next but still trying to keep my fear down, i know i couldnt do it during the day since i know like hald the people in this town