Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you solo in your crossdressing?

Yes, I am alone, and have been all my life. I've had quite a few relationships but the most significant was with my daughter's mother. Jade is 7 now, I see regularly and love her more each day. My CDing had it's part to play in the break up but it was basically me...I feel doomed to live alone. It is the only way to be myself. All that hiding femme clothes carry on; been there done that, can do it no longer.

Love n Luck babe.

Dee. -x-

My wife accepts and enjoys Theresa with me. I realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful lady as my partner

no my wife is very suppotive and buy's me things all the time my typing skills suck any how once i came out to her she has been great and lots of fun , she helped me with my make-up once then said i need to learn how to do it my self . last weekend i had time and dreesed up all by my self and she said i looked really good . can't wait till she gets home we have a date set up tonight , get the kids to bed and have some alone time life is good enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Content and Happy
    Never alone. I'm not married, have no SO, female 90 or more % of the time and love being me. My best friend is a lezy, (she likes that term) and I feel good when I'm around her. We talk about anything and everything anytime. It's so nice to be at the age I am and have such a great friend I can share it all with.

Lanore

Was alone. Then got on this forum and started go out alone shopping to the movies. Then Karren Introduce me to Dee here in Michigan. Haven't been alone since going to meetings and gurls night outs. Meeting new gurls all the time. This place will get you out if thats what you want. I also live alone and dress 95% of time. The door off the closet for good Too many cloths in it no room for me.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Very much a lone crossdresser. Would love to meet other ladies and GG's but still a bit on the shy side. When I start thinking about the lack of others in my CD life it starts to get very depressing.
    -Audrey

It's a solo act for me. Not completely by choice. I've done it with GG's in the past and loved it, but right now I'm married and my wife isn't into it. She knows but would rather not talk about it. She was much more ok with it when we were first dating. Weird. Anyway, this site has been a good outlet for me.

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I have to say i am solo now that i live on my own, i used to dress with my old girlfriend, and she was completely accepting of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanboy2001 View Post
    My wife tolerates dressing for a while but then tells me she doesn't like it. I go back into the closet for a while. This must recent period of dislike has lasted 6 months, She gone through this several time now.

This will change again

Joan
    We do that do ourselves sometimes too. At least I have.Not lately and hopefully never again, but emotions can get all mixed up sometimes.

WOW...I have been traveling and was surprised to see the number of replies to my first post. Of course I got to dress and shop!!! I guess most of us are in this alone, although I am so looking forward to getting to know other ladies here. While I do not desire to go out alone in public and be accepted, I just wish my wife would understand and participate more than she does. I think being able to talk with other crossdressers will be a huge help. This is such a great part of my life, I just hate doing it all by myself. I truely envy those of you who get to shop and dress with your SO!

marie telford cd
    Solo dresser But enjoy anyway

Smile

I've been alone since the wife and me separated in 1991,when I was recovering from a broken leg. A few years before I tried wearing pantyhose panties and a skirt in front of her , but that only lasted a few days. So I was dressing when she was at work. I worked nights so I was alone until she came home. After we went our separate ways then I would dress when I wanted to till this day.I will never give up dressing that something that I love the most and will continue till my final days.
    My best Andreah

I am solo in my dressing also. But I guess that it is my doing. On occasion when I have been in bed with my lingerie, (Panties and Bodybriefer) on under my bathrobe. I have gotten up to change into mens briefs so my wife didn't have to see me in them. When I get back into the bedroom, she has told me that I didn't have to do that for her. So I guess that she accepts me more than I do.

I guess that is why I love her so much.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Why on earth reject a guy for merely wearing panties..? Thats the smallest possible problem in life a guy could be! It totally surprises me that for such minor reason, a wife/so would be rejecting.

Talking

My wife knows that I crossdress but doesnt want to see me
    "enfemme" .I can only do it when she and the kids are not at home like now this is an advantage of shift work

Banned Read only
    public, out and open, life is good.

I've been doing this by myself for a long time. How I wish to share this secret side of me with others besides those of you in this forum!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I found out about my DH 4 months ago, and accepted his cding instantly, the lies and deceipt took longer to understand and some days I still struggle with them but we are getting there. Would be nice if we could share with family and friends though

Jess
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Hello,
    I have not had any help from anyone in my CDing during my life, so I am pretty much doing my CDing solo. I am still learning the other aspects of this life style. Right now, I am not really sure if divulging this part of me to anyone would be prudent, and I am content with that.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Flying solo and I would not wish anybody to push domestic solo flying with their SO who "knows".It is often enough poss to get out complete and entire without troubling anybody. It is best that way.
    With an SO involved, there could perhaps be complications unless she is wholeheartedly supportive. "Knowing" is just not enough.
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Yea i'm a loner, at home when i can knowing that no one will show up for a visit.
    Sky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]dancing the night away!!!

I was totally solo until I found this forum, which has enabled me to make some wonderful friends in different parts of the USA. I've gone shopping and out to dinner with other CD'ers and amazingly cool GG's, and I've even gone out on "dates" with a CD'er who was a good sport and let me be the girl....

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie Lynn cd View Post
    Hello girls....I am new here and this is my first post. It is so nice to have someone to chat with. How many of you are going this alone?? My wife knows of my crossdressing, but certainly does not participate other than letting me wear panties to bed once in a blue moon, and she will not let me dress at home. I am lucky that I travel every couple of weeks, so my dressing is only in a hotel room but not near as often as I would like. I would die to go the the SCC in Atlanta if I could ever get the nerve...what is it like?? Are transformations worth it?? It would be great to actually share this with someone. Thanks for reading.
    meeting other Ts, cds etc is liberating----its nice to know that we are not alone. As far as transformations being worth it, it really depends on you much you have to pay and what the qualifications and skill level of the transformer are. I've seen ads for "transformation services" that approached 400 dollars for a day---this seems really excessive---unfortunatly there are many people out there who want to take advantage of our fear and isolation to charge large sums--400 and higher for services and experiences which we can get much cheaper---my advice is to make some friends in the TG scene and ask around about somebody to help with your hair, makeup and dressing--many t-girls will be glad to help for nothing(if you ever get to Maine, e-mail me) and most of us know beauty shops where you can have these services for the same price that the GGs pay, not the exorbitant prices(often times up to 10 times as much) that the transformation services charge. If you do decide on a transformation service, make sure the person is a trained beautician/cosomotoligist and that they have been licensed as such---unless they can show you a license I wouldn't bother with them. I personally know a lady who said she could do make up and hair---Paid her a small fee to to one of my wigs----she did a lousy job---no training, not even a high school diploma---avoid people like this. Good luck---Janessa
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Solo. Totally alone until this forum. I have made friends with others..even talked on the phone with another cder. I have met with a new girl here from the forum (in drab) and that was a real break thru for Suanne. I will one day meet as Suanne. Just waiting for the proper time.

Suanne

Smile Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Lynn cd View Post
    Hello girls....I am new here and this is my first post. It is so nice to have someone to chat with. How many of you are going this alone?? My wife knows of my crossdressing, but certainly does not participate other than letting me wear panties to bed once in a blue moon, and she will not let me dress at home. I am lucky that I travel every couple of weeks, so my dressing is only in a hotel room but not near as often as I would like. I would die to go the the SCC in Atlanta if I could ever get the nerve...what is it like?? Are transformations worth it?? It would be great to actually share this with someone. Thanks for reading.
    Hi Hun, I dress at home as much as I want and the wife dont say nothing but dont like it at all, Im alone in the fact there are no CDs in my
    area without going 50 miles so I can relate a little.
    Where all do you go in your travels? ever get to Tx.? write me ,would
    love to visit with you.