Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you for a day, a week, or a month ?

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Lightbulb Would you for a day, a week, or a month ?

Let me pose another question, that occurred to me this morning while reading some of the threads...

If it was posssible for you to totally assume the entire body of a gg, would you ?

Some other things to consider when mulling this over, is would you choose a day, week, month, or year. Would you choose to be a single or married ? A mother or not ?

For me it poses some interesting thoughts. Also invites intimate thoughts about some of the daily going ons of a gg. Personally, heck yea, I'd give it a try, just to see the world from "her" eyes...

To see if I would/could be a gg, or c/d...and trust me, there is "no one" who has more respect for a gg than myself...especially now that I can see a partial world through a womans eyes...

Gold Member
    Well being a CD yes I would give it a try, go for a week at lease, and be single and not being a mother.

Marcie - It would depend a lot on what would happen in my absence, since you appear to be talking about an alternate life for most of us married, working, CDers.

If it were a "parallel experience" type of thing, I would choose a year, single, non-mother (to "enjoy" the experience to the fullest).

Second choice would be married, for a year, and a mother.

If it were not a "parallel experience" type of thing, and did not alienate my family/job, I would want to be married, for a year, and a mother (actually, I would love to do a "Freaky Friday" type of thing, exchanging places with my wife).

Being a GG

You'd be damn frustrated Marcie, especially if you had to deal with the likes of us. Worse than having another kid really. I personally think GG's do a damn good job working with all the material they have. There was a saying with the corporate downsizing craze. How do you do the job of 15 men with one person? The answer was to hire one woman. Their organizational skills are fantastic. The feelings part is the downside, though. As far as taking care of babies, etc. most here know how I feel about that. They tell me I wouldn't want to be a Mother but I would. My problem would be when it came time to go back being a guy, you'd probably have to fight me for it. I'm talking about being a genuine woman here and not CDing 24/7. Biiiiiig difference!! Ericka/Rich

Yea Stacie is not my real
    One day would be nice.

Nahhhh. I don't think I'd do that!! Although being caught between two genders can be a pain sometimes....not quite passing as either! Lol. I still enjoy both, Best of both genders, when and where I wish!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yep! Single, non-mom, already got a kid!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Banned Read only
    If a year is the limit then I'd take a year. But I have to confess that I would enjoy getting pregnant.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I would go with the "parallel universe" scenario; yes, 1 year; single, non-mum, and 25 years old.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

What about the girl?

Taking over the body of someone with all their issues doesn't appeal to me at all.

What I would pefer would be the typical and magical instant reversal becoming a girl as though I had always been a girl routine. That I would take in a flash.

Or maybe I misread this thread
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Aspiring Member
    Yes, if it was possible I would assume the body of a GG, just to see what it would be like to live life as a woman. For time period, I would choose 2 months, and the life of a single woman, not married but dating. Age bracket probablly 28-32.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    I would submit, if you don't go through a menstrual cycle or pregnancy, you are just living a fantasy. I like the idea of being a GG, but I don't want to give up my wife or my job to do it.

To wake up tomorrow...

To wake up tomorrow as a completely genetic Female? I don't want to go through the hassel and expense of getting surgery, but to be genetically right? I really doubt you could get me to switch back after a year, sorry...

--,--`--@
    Megan

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Perhaps a week, no longer than a month.
    Single, no kids. [Reservation tho' I want to be on holiday with money the last thing I would want would be to be working a long week and to be anticipating a holiday]
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Have already opted to make it a lifetime change - love

already a GG for years

Well I feel I already did that, I raised two teen age girls and one boy as a single parent. The girls were the hardest trying to help them through there puberty and young ladies. I would enjoy trying single for a month.

I certainly would do it.
    If, for a considerable amount of time. One month minimum, 'cause I don't think one can get the right impression within one day or week.

I'd prefer singel without children, because I think one would have to come to terms with onself first, in this new and completaly different situation.

The interesting and challenging part would be the one how you feel, how you interact, and how you are treated. I think these are the unique experiences.

Cooking, houshold, raising children and other activities traditionally assigned to women you can do as man to (if you would want to).
    Last edited by Marla S; 11-28-2006 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie Sexton View Post

If it was posssible for you to totally assume the entire body of a gg, would you ?
    Tempting for sure!

But...

There's something incredible about being an out TG intending to transition that I'd hate to relinquish. GGs are, well, born GGs and they don't philosophize about it all day long; here, in my life, I've chosen my (new) gender, and that makes for a truly unique life.

I would be a gg for a year or more if I could and be single to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie H View Post
    I would be a gg for a year or more if I could and be single to start.
    The only drawback would be how much money would I have for shopping? I could see me shopping on a daily basis. I would have to convert one of my spare bedrooms into a closet!

Would I want to be a single gg with all the trimmings for a year? In a heartbeat !

I remember a movie I saw on TV where a guy woke up as a gg and he a difficult time of it. I can remember wishing that is was possible and would happen to me.

Jen

Nope, I don't think so, not now anyway - I enjoy who I am as a man - husband, father, in my professional life. I just happen to enjoy wearing women's clothing. I am happy to be married to a GG.

yes definately 1 year though would it would be hard to change back at the end.id be single maybe late teens early twenties then get pregnant just before the year was up then i couldnt change back

Not sure. I reckon it would be nice to try for a day, but then again I would be afraid I'd like it too much.

Then, after reverting back, would I still be happy just being a CD, or would it push me over the edge and down that slope towards transition?
    DonnaT

GG for a year?? In a minute!!!

Absolutely yes, I would love to be GG early 20s with no kids for at least a year. Experiencing the other side of life in a real situation would make me a wiser better person whether dressed male or female.

First, I have spent months as Janice, but this convinced me that I was a CD not a TS. This happened when there was a natural break in my life so no one was the wiser. Next to be a GG would be very different because you can't just "presto" change. Dream yes, change no. Anyhow if I could "presto" change, there is no doubt that I would try.
    Janice Ailene: