Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How Many of us been out totaly enfemm

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

Never in the Day

I've been dressing since the sixties and first went out in the 1990's.
    As my life is in constant flux, I have been out with a friend earlier this year but am housebound now.
    I have never gone out by myself except for drives when I had a car in the 90's. (I mainly ride a motorbike).
    All here have different circumstances so I'm sure the response to this Q. will be varied; from the happy-go-lucky Karren to the unfortunate souls who still have to live their female lives in short grasps of solitude.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

Sub CD
    Around 10 times. Best days of my life.

Alysin

going out

Hi Girls
    Have been going out off and on sence late 60's and the feeling of freedom never diminishes each time I do I hope this photo attaches
    Love to all Annette
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Been going out for about a year and a half. I usually go shopping enfemme perhaps on average once a week. Then everyother weekend when I don't have my kids at my place I go out clubbing Fri and Sat nites.

Its the best part of CDing for me...pretending I am a chick out in public! Makes me happy.

I never thought of going out but I may try that if I think I can pass. I need a few more things before I can actually go out, like a wig and glasses.

Girl Next Door
    Where I live it's customary for the whole town towear fancy dress on New Years Eve. Naturally that's an excellent excuse and I take full advantage of it.

My crowning glory was last year when I had to work late. I finished my shift in a full length black dress, heels and full make-up. It was fabulous, even if it did freak my boss out!

In the pub after I had loads of compliments, and there was even a few that took me for a GG. It was a real confidence booster.

Unfortunately there wasn't as good a reaction in the first pub we went in. I was given a wide berth by the majority of the people in there, and it's their reaction that I think of when I think about going out en femme any other time.

Hi Daizy I have been out en femm just once on Halloween this year and loved it & some time I drive home from work in a skirt hose & heels
    Angie

first time out tonite

first time with makeup was tonite. went to a local mall. fun time
    lovin to dress...

out

i have not been out in a few months but i feel an outing coming on

Never been out, I live in a small city and I run into alot of people I know, and with my luck, I'd run into one them and knock them over while dressed.
    "Basically, high heels enable you to change the laws of nature in such a way that you can seriously injure yourself or others."

I've been out many times over the years, but never in my home community (except on Halloween). The latest venture was with a dear friend of mine who was visiting another local town. We got together and had a wonderful evening of dinner, drinks and dancing . I love road trips!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I went out en femme for the first time last night. I got on a bus, walked through Liverpool Street Train station and went to Transmission Club http://www.trans-mission.org I had a great and will be going next month.

Kim

Good for you Hope to join you next time
    Daizy
    Last edited by Daizy Chains; 12-03-2006 at 06:28 PM. Reason: spelling
    Karren Hutton your an Inspiration

I go on saturdays and sundays and full fem all weekand long,started doing it right after joining this forum.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

I've only been a out a few times. But each time, it was WONDERFUL!!! I never felt so free. Just wish i could get out more often.

I've only been out a few times while I've been away from home and actually had the nerve to get a few makeovers. I am hoping that I will be able to increase my opportunities to dress and go out as my wife gets a handle on my crossdressing.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]As much as I can, I'm out 2 or 3 nights a week, love to hit the clubs and go dancing. When time allows I do my grocery shopping enfem, as well as trips to the mall. I know when it has been a good week when Kristen's laundry basket is overflowing.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

it was fun going out

when out last month for the second time at night. drove around in my car where it was safe. park my car a few times and went out for a walk on quiet street. it was a great feeling. look forward to doing it again.

I spend the day out as Phoebe on average about 4 days a month. For about the past two years I have had the attitude that if I'm going to spend 2 hours getting ready, I am going out the door. I do not dress and sit around the house any more. I did that for far too many years.
    Phoebe

I have been out a couple of times over one weekend, years ago. Have a look at my stories on storysite; there are some autobiographical components in the fiction.

Suzi

I really want to go out, but I still lack the confidence especially when it comes to my make-up.

I've already picked out my coat (it's freezing out here now), my boots (with a nice heel), my wig, my clothes, and even where I want to go (for you other gyrls in the SW suburbs - it's the Oak Brook Mall). Now I just need the nerve.

I've gone driving plenty of times and walked in forest preserves, but I really want to walk out and about people.

I didn't go out much before I spent two weeks en femme this summer. Since then I have been to the movies and to the Mall several times.
    I gotta kinda watch it though. I saw someone I knew and almost said HI to them. I'm still not brave enough to do that yet.

As a teenager and into my 20's I was thin and had a feminine look. Some of Mom's friends told us that I should have been born a girl as I was too pretty to be a boy. I was careful, but i would walk our dog as Janice. As I got bolder I did that in the day. In my 20's I spent time as Janice.
    Janice Ailene:

Smile Many times

[SIZE="3"]I have been out en femme many times. The more I do it the more that I enjoy it.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    i have gone shopping a couple times, halloween several times, and outtings even more so.... fun fun for sure, but it takes time to allow yourself to relax more when you go out, not everyone is really looking at you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!