Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you dress?

Where do you dress?

I am one of the lucky ones and can dress at home as long as my two sons are not around, my wife understands my need to have my needs and puts up with me as long as i do not put my wig and makeup on, that sounds like a fair deal to me as i attend a group once a month when i can get the full thing going

I dress at home, my wife knows and so does my sister in law. I am just getting the nerve to go outdoors dressed.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    Phone booths work pretty well, whoa! --wait that's the "wrong" costume! Ericka Kay
    But he did wear tights!

I live alone, so really dressing up shouldnt be a problem. However I'm a shift worker so some of my shift pattern sadly leaves me with so little time to dress up, However i always make the time for my toe nails.
    [SIZE="3"] Naomi x[/SIZE]

Red face

I know I posted on this before but after reading I forgot to tell you how I did before with my first wife. Naturally when she wasn't home but when I started drive cross country(truck driving) I would find a spot to change at night and then drive as long as I could in fem.

i dress at home my wife is very supportive as long as i stay at home
    she will come home with small gifts for me to complete the transformation of jamie

New CD in San Antonio RandiCD78209's Avatar

Mostly Home

In my apartment most of the time. After dark I have ventured out to get the mail (a block away) with breast forms under neutral girl top & slacks. However, I wear a jacket for a quick cover-up in case a neighbor would pass.
    RandiCD in San Antonio

I've dressed...

in my house, garage, motorhome, car, woods (both public and private land), other peoples houses (though rare). In the car i have changed in mall parking lots, rest stops, pulled over on lonely roads, and (not recomended) while driving! yes pantys thigh highs and heels. Mostly i just get dressed in my room at home

Banned Read only
    In front of a mirror, if I'm going out, I need to know I look right.

I only dress up at home now, when my wife is away. She used to 'let' me dress but grew weary of it. When she let me, I would dress up in hotel rooms if we were traveling.

I usually go to a motel, although I have dressed in parking lots at large corporate comlexes.
    Last edited by reneeisy; 12-13-2006 at 11:17 AM.

i cd when the wife is at work as she does not except it any more, never been out in public but wud love to with a girlfriend

I'm a stay at home dad so I can dress from 8-2 M-F in the privacy om my own home. If I get anxious I live in the NW corner of Atlanta and there are plenty trails and drives I can take to the middle of nowhere.
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

live alone after 20years of marriage and love it dressed all the time at home
    as long as my gf or kids are not there , go out to cd club events an out and
    about when I have the opportunity

Mary Jane have you ever thought of looking into the tri-ess group in Atlanta

I fully dress at home, when my parent are away or a sleep, but I put on wig and makeup only when I go out, never when I stay at home.

Thumbs up

Being single ,I dress at my house 24/7 with no problems
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Fancy Nancy

I dress at home. My SO has no problems with my dressing. In fact she often buys me dresses and other clothes as presents.

I only tend to fully dress during the dark night when we can close the curtains(drapes) and i feel free and carefree.

I wear a nighty most nights unless we have visitors staying.

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    As I live alone, its at home when I like

Dressing up

I mainly dress at home. I have been crossing dressing since I was about 11 and that would have been in the early 60's! I have been out at night on a few occasions fully dressed - but no make up. These days I sometimes go out wearning bra, panties and stocks under my outer clothes.

I have really enjoyed browsing this site. Before I began surfing the Internet to find out more about cross dressing I thought I was extemely abnormal.

I too dress alone at home. I am not married, but still have to beware of friends and relative "dropping by for a visit". If the doorbell rings and I am dressed, I shed the femme, and say I was going in the shower. lol.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Home & on the rode again...

Probably 90 + % at home, but during December my wife and I ventured out, with my "face" on and went windowshopping after I changed in route to a small town close to home...I was wonderful too, just two girls doing some really "wreckless" window shopping...and when no one was home when we got home that night, I walked in all my splendor

I also dress at home

Dressing

I dress at home. Its liberating to be able to spend all day the person you were meant to be. fortunately I also work from home. So double bonus.

Gillian xxx

HI Leslie, Where ever and when ever I can; my wife supports my dressing so that is not an issue; need to be wary of our children, although they are older and one lives away from home they both still tend to come and go at odd hours. Although I dress everyday at work I do not venture out into our retail business dressed unless it is before or after closing time, I am lucky to have an area and daily time to dress though.
    Samantha