Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talk Sex With Sue Johanson

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Bad case of D.A.

In my humble opinion, they are all eat up with a terrible case of "dumb ass", to be so smart, they certainly seem to be closed minded...

I take what they say with a grain of salt and have banned them from my house...

X-Spurt

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Newark View Post
    Ladies

do remember when discussing the opinions of 'experts' that :

an EX is a has-been, and

a SPURT is a drip under pressure

Rachel Newark
    Hmm, I was gonna say that Rachel but didn't think anyone here would "get" it. I shouldn't question the theory that CD's have above average intelligence I guess. I claim "blonde" though. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it (D'oh!) Ericka Kay

My wife is a nurse and her exposure to pshchological nursing while in school provided clear cut differences between tvs and tss. None of her books remotely depicted Sue's answer. So either Sue is an uneducated educator, graduated at the bottom of her class, a liar or an idiot. I believe the latter because the smart person would have defered on an unknown subject.

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Talk shows like that are for the lazy.
    They want to be given the answer instead of researching it themselves.
    They also lack the one crucial ability. The ability to question, which is something that all the talk show host does for them.
    They also cannot in an interesting conversation, that is an exchange of ideas.

I don't blame the host. They do the best they can and they would never claim to be the one and only expert on any subject. They are just presenting their point of view.

Having said that, please realize that I don't watch those talk shows. I think all those hosts are idiots.

Banned Read only

Really, then

Quote Originally Posted by dods460 View Post
    I agree, there are very few crossdressers out there that do it for sexual pleasure. I like to think of myself as a glamaholic anyway
    Then I am part of the very few. Sexuality is always a part of my dressing
    Last edited by Ranee Daze; 12-12-2006 at 01:53 PM. Reason: spellin

Just a Guy in a Skirt.... USNguyNskirt's Avatar
    My wife and I also saw this episode. My wife was P*ssed. She wanted to call in so bad. Her explanation was absolutely ridiculous and absurd. She generalizes so much. She left out the fact that females could be crossdressers too, that guys could be completely enfemme and not be gay or just wear the undergarments...Ugg, I really like her show, but she should not try to explain something she either (a) didnt have/ didnt want to take the time to explain, or (b) didnt know what she was talking about. In either case, it really was a tragedy.
    IF anyones got a myspace feel free to add me
    www.myspace.com/skirtwearinUSNguy

like it or not, the general public are complete idiots who believe anything they are told.

heard a great quote once " a mob has half the IQ of the dumbest member"

so unfortuanly, while you or I may see how ridiculous her assertations are (don't start me on MR phil *laughs*) the general public believe what she says.

yes, we should all call, write in etc and complain about how far off the mark she was, and any other idiots spouting that kind of junk.

My SO has expressley forbidden me from appearing on the MR phil show (refuse to call anyone that stupid DR) though I am game for it, and to go on this sue whoever show.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    This whole thing is so instructive girls. With crap like that out there is there any wonder that we are misunderstood? These kinds of things are what turn off the public to us or at least hold us in contempt.

Here is an analogy. 150 years ago doctors skoffed at the indea that there was such a thing as germs. Doctors whiped skalpels on their dirty boots during surgery. So whe you want to do some real harm. go to the experts for advice on many matters.

We are normal, we are real and we are misunderstood. But some day girls!!! Just keep the faith.

Love to you all

Sasha Anne

This does not surprise me. Some of the women in these shows, for some reason have an ax to grind with men in general. Making men look foolish or perverted is accepted. She said that some cross dressing men wear lingere under their clothes. It could be that this is an attempt to make us look foolish. I wonder if she would of said such things if the person in question was a female to male dresser. The reason these things are said might be to appeal to the woman at home who might not be that well informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    I think the real "experts" on CDing are the members of this Forum, Joy. The only way to truely know it is to "live it", right? Ericka
    Right on Erica ! I wonder if this person has even met a CD TG person.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Newark View Post
    Ladies

do remember when discussing the opinions of 'experts' that :

an EX is a has-been, and

a SPURT is a drip under pressure

Rachel Newark
    I love that!
    Hail Satin!

This is not new. Sue Johanson has consistantly minimized the LGBT communities throughout her career. She has been taken to task at every university and college where she has spoken. She's all for vanilla hetero sex but beyond that is ignorant of any issues of the LGBT community and appears to have done nothing to educate herself on them.

When she spoke at Lakehead University in 2000 her fees were paid in large part by the pride committee yet she refused to acknowledge their presence or needs for education on STD's etc.

Even so, she does reach the larger population which is a good thing. Too bad she cant be inclusive with our groups.

When she was at our college, I walked out on her, along with a number of others.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...