Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: do you shave your legs

The one thing that was holding me back from shaving my legs was that the other guys would notice in the changing room at work. In the end i thought bugger it, i do what i do for me and for no other and have been smooth all over for a whole week now with the intention of staying that way.
    Imo your more likely to get a comment from a gg women regarding you shaved legs.
    [SIZE="3"] Naomi x[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Country girl GG View Post
    Nope, never have. I get mine waxed . So much easier and it last for months! But then again, I think you were asking the CD's not us
    GG's
    Lasts for months did you say?
    Right im off for a fully body wax............
    Im lucky to get 24 smooth hours with shaving
    [SIZE="3"] Naomi x[/SIZE]

hi i shave every thing and i enjoy it no one has ever said any thing so do it and enjoy it
    laurie sweet

If you're comfortable with it, then you really shouldn't care. I think most people really don't look at others that closely.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Yes I shave mine almost everyday, tights and hose feel so much better after a shave.

I keep my entire body shaved and hit the gym four times a week. No one has ever said a word.I do notice that someone will occasionally glance at my legs when I walk into the fitness room or the spinning studio.In fact,one of the female spin instructors (who happens to be a lesbian) said in front of her partner and myself that she was mesmerized by my calfs during class.I'll take that as a compliment!

Josephine56

shaved legs

Have done....and it was a lot of bother...Stubble again after a day and another shave in 48 hours. Couldn't continue, but it DID feel very good!

I'm an active competative rower (still) and five times a week expose them. I'm otherwise quite Neanderthal, so shaved legs would certinly draw attention .

So, regrettably it has to be two prs. tights for me when I'm doing the Girly thing.

Billie in Alberta

Men do not look at other Guys legs Woman do though. . I have been shaving my legs & chest for years it takes only a few minutes in the shower. I swim, wear cutoffs (when i can't get away with a skirt) and no one has said a thing. if you do something all the time it becomes normal. for the last few years I have plucked my eybrows to thin them out and remove the gray ones this is probably more noticeabe and no one has committed on that. I am more worried that I have not done a good job of shaving my legs. Now that would be noticed Enjoy your hobby while you are young it gets harder when you are older. Billie in Alberta

You get over the feeling that everyone is looking. Ive kept mine shaved for over two years and not a word has been said to me. Just remember pickies is a dead give away so keep them smooth.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

I shaved my legs recently, for the first time, but have shaved the little bit of hair on my chest for years. Have you ever noticed Tiger Woods caddies legs? If he can get away with shaved legs, I think anybody can.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile re shaving my legs

i have been shaving my legs every day sinci i put on my first pair of nylons.phylisanne

Have shaved from the knee up for along time- was concerned that some of my "not so understanding friends and neighbors" might notice(rarely wear long pants in FL). Last week decided to do the rest- feels great and my legs look much better, especially in a skirt with no hose. Since then no comments or looks from anyone-although I had very little and light hair in the first place. My ex used to hate me- she would say that if she had my legs, she wouldn't have to shave at all.

Alice

leggs

i shave my leggs to, but leggs are so white it is scary

I don't need to shave my hair ,I have very less hair on my legs and hands.
    Lucky or not ?
    Rain.

I keep my legs, chest, and arms shaved all the time. Even my wife has not noticed.

Soon after I shaved my legs for the first time I got stuck in a changing room with a youth football team. Some of them were clearly having a laugh at my expense, but I just ignored them. Not long after I was leaving the same leisure centre, a large crowd of teenage girls were giggling at my smooth legs, though it could have been the fact that they are very pale indeed(very horrible in fact).

One of the members of the walking club I belong to made a comment at a crowded hut meet. Couldn't come up with a witty devastating response and just had to try the weak excuse of cycling. Unfortunately I am well known for wearing shorts, even when climbing mountains in the snow, so it would have looked odder if I had covered up.

Having said all that a lot of the time nobody notices or says a word, and importantly I love the feel when they are freshly shaved, clad in nylons with a skirt swishing round my thighs. Even under my drab trousers there is a weird cold sensation when first done. My SO hasn't really said much.

Helena

Smile

For the last ten years, three times a week, and I wear shorts. Never heard a peep from anyone.

Abby

I use an epiladay, but the result is the same - smooth hairless legs. I do shave my undersrms and use the epi on my chest. No one has mentioned my smooth legs, except my nail salon where I get my pedicures and manicures. Do people notice? Absolutely. Do they talk to each other? Yes.
    Janice Ailene:

Shaving

I've kept my body shaved smooth all over for about 15 years now. My chest,, legs, underarms,, arms,,even my "boy" is kept very feminine. People have asked about my lack of bodyhair, and I've always just told them that I hate body hair,, and it's just not my style. Eventually the questions stop, and people dont even notice anymore. I'm even smooth in the summer where I spend alot of time in a bathing suit shirtless on my boat! People will get over it eventually. Enjoy your body as you feel fit!

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I shave my legs everyday and go to the gym everyother day, and no one says anything at the gym, They are at the gym to work out not worry about other peoples legs, i've seen women notice my shaved legs before, but they don't say anything or care/.

I've been shaving my legs (and getting better at it) for over a decade. Nobody says anything to me about it because I don't have much hair on my body anyway.
    -Audrey

Diana

Don't think anyone notices

I have very little body hair, but have been shaving what little I have, legs, underarms, and even my chest. The wife hasn't even mentioned it, but then as I say have very little body hair even when not shaved. Just feels good, and if someone says anything, will just tell them I like the feel..end of discussion. Am very tired of having to be politically correct and socially correct. As long as one doesn't bother others, he/she should do as they please with their own body.
    Hugs and Kisses, Diana

I shave my legs all year round. I don't wear shorts, but I do go out in a dress.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I shave my entire body (except my head) every single day.Can't even imagine what body hair would feel like anymore.

smooth legs

I shave some above the knee and occasionally below. I have used VEET and loved how my legs felt afterwards. I will never forget the first time I shaved and slipped on a pair of silky pantyhose and a slip... what a feeling.

Fortunately I have light leg hair and keep them covered at work. Long pants can wear off some hair anyway, right?