Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What sort of undergarments/foundations do you wear?

Quote Originally Posted by cissy55 View Post
    I love my crown open bottom girdle with gartered hose. I love the tight surrounding feeling of my girdle
    You and me both. I love open bottom girdles and waist cinchers.

janetb

cd

girdles and body suits for me Janet

Silver Member
    Used to wear all that stuff. I just felt too much like a sausage, all crammed in. Now I wear as little as I can get away with. For me, it's much nicer. And MUCH more comfortable.

Lovies,
    Steph

Josephine56

Talking Undies

Bra and breastforms, not too big, Nipples too. Tight waist-high panties and tights. Sometimes I insert contoured hip pads into the panties to help the proportions and the 'hang' of my skirts

Open Bottom Girdles

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley1 View Post
    Cissy,

Arn't oppen bottom girdles great! I just got one a couple of weeks ago, and I love it.
    Where Can I find an Open Bottom Girdle

For me it's thongs ;-),bra and stayups
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by DElgrim5 View Post
    Where Can I find an Open Bottom Girdle
    Just type in "open bottom girdle" and watch them appear.

http://www.midnightfashions.com/Merc...Category_Code=

There....that should help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassy11 View Post
    Bra, panties, cincher and panty hose always under everything. Those are the foundation and we build from there.
    I, too, build on this kind of foundation. However, I love the feeling of wearing just a bra and panties underneath my slip and skirt or dress. Because I need the shaping that my foundation garments give me and because I actually like the feeling of wearing them most of the time, I almost always wear them.
    warmly, Linnea

Bra, panties, pantyhose, panty girdle and camisole under everything, even in drab.

Hi,
    I'd say about 60% of the time I wear a briefer, lace top thigh highs, and a slip/chemise. Say another 20% for a garter belt and stockings, and the remainder is pantyhose. The only time I really wear pantyhose is if I'm wearing a super short mini-dress or skirt, and we are going out dancing. At nite.. bra & side-tie panties.
    Huggs..
    Andi

I'm wearing a black satin corset as I type this... the tighter the better.

Kim

Aspiring Member
    control top tights, control panty, girdle, and a body shaper. I did wear those items (sans the body shaper) to work a few times, and while it did feel really comfortable at the same time by the end of 8 hours I could barely breath.

I also prefer open bottom girdles and stockings. I will wear a panty girdle when it is more practical, like in freezing winter weather. I started with girdles, so I'm not dressed without it. I'm a Playtex girdle girl from WAY back!!

I always wear a bra and forms. Under dresses and skirts (my normal mode) I always wear a nice slip.

I used to wear a body briefer but that got too constraining, especially when dancing. Now, if anything, I may wear a padded panty to show off my tush a little.

(curtsey)

i try to keep all my underthings the same color. i usually start with ruffled panties and a bra. i prefer a bullet bra, but also wear a lacy underwire. Then it's a garter belt and stockings, never thigh highs or pantyhose. Most of my dresses need petticoats, but if they don't, i always wear a slip. i can't wear ruffled panties without petticoats, so if my dress doesn't need a petticoat, i just wear lace panties.

i very rarely wear pants (unless in drab), but i do have a couple of pairs of lacy pettipants for the times i wear pants.

(curtsey)

-sissy s.