Thread: New Years Eve Fashion on TV

Question New Years Eve Fashion on TV

Happy New Year Ladies,

Anyone else watch the New Years Eve coverage on the TV & check out the dresses worn by hosts, performers & patrons. Watched NY channel 7, Dick Clark, and OH MY! Saw a couple that just made me dream...I WANT!
    Rhianna- Silver Sparkle
    Fergie- Black Sparkle

Anyone else see a dress they would love to have?

Wishing you All The Best in 2007,

Michelle

Oh yeah

I would love to have either one of those dresses. Talk about tucking! I would really have to do a good job of hiding the boys if I were to wear one of those dresses. But boy are they sexy!! They don't leave much to the imagination....

Terri

Didn't get to see the New years eve bash but I would love to own the dress worn by miss virginia in the 2006 Miss America pageant. It was a one shoulder,white cocktail dress.

Smile

I didn't watch it... Too busy here and with my SO.... But, everyday I see some woman that has something on that I like. Even if it's just one outfit that I spot that looks great. Especially if it's something unique, and hard to find.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As for sexy on television,I love the dance contest shows. The girls are all wearing dresses that turn me on and make me wish I was in their shoes.

"What are you waiting for?" -

I have several Latino/Hispanic stations on my cable channel lineup. New Years Eve there were several programs on that had some ladies on it that were knock outs!!! Dresses to die for, hair, makeup, shoes, jewlery, & some "girls" to die for.

did not see that but would love some of the dresses on deal or no deal
    Angie