Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you dream about CDing

Blue Ridge Mountains,Virginia..In the country

yes

All the time, when i dream i'm out of the closet to everyone and nobody makes a big deal out of it and " IT'S GREAT!!"
    HugsKisses
    Bobbie Jo

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I have the occasional dream where I'm crossdressing. Usually though if I'm dressed I'm a woman. And like Ericka, I'm just me. It's not like I'm thinking oh wow, hey, I'm a WOMAN! It's more like I wake up and realize I was a woman in that dream. it's weird but it's neat too.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Quote Originally Posted by Shari_Ann View Post
    I have the occasional dream where I'm crossdressing. Usually though if I'm dressed I'm a woman. And like Ericka, I'm just me. It's not like I'm thinking oh wow, hey, I'm a WOMAN! It's more like I wake up and realize I was a woman in that dream. it's weird but it's neat too.
    What I didn't say before, was that many of my dreams are about my past life as a female warrior(memories I think). What triggers them, I have no idea.Sometimes it takes me a while to decipher them but usually there is some point to be made to myself now. Before you say I'm nuts, you have to remember that I have recently balanced my energies. It's important that I not repeat the mistakes I made then and go off balance again.Anyway, whatever the lesson is, I usually get the point. Ericka
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I dream at least once or twice a week, at first they were about getting caught, but now they are just about being dressed and loving it. I had a streak of them every night for about two weeks, but now they are back to once or twice a week.

Christie

Strangly enough i had my first c/d related dream last nite. I think it was borne from my anxieties of coming out of the closet as coming out partialy is something i would like to do this year.
    I wasnt dressed en femme in the dream though. In the dream i was at school, and a freind had to go into my school bag for something and discovered my eye liner. I remember the feeling of embarrasment. That was it.
    [SIZE="3"] Naomi x[/SIZE]

nope i rearly ever dream about it i just try to do it more often i real life it sticks with me longer that way

Quote Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
    My dreams involve CDing about once per month. In half of them, I am dressed and enjoying it, passing, or am actually a girl.

In the other half, I am in a situation where I suddenly realize I am dressed in public and have to try to hide myself or get home to change before anybody notices.

Sometimes the dreams start off nice and I am comfortable with the way I am dressed, but then I get more and more anxious as they go on and end up getting really nervous or paranoid.

I know... I'm sure these dreams probably tell a lot about my personality and insecurities about dressing... but as Popey said, "I am what I am".
    Yup that about sums it up! Usually dream about it if I hadn't dressed in a long time...but I guess I dress too often now!

Quite frequently I have dreams of going out dressed and not just to drive around in the car. I go out out. It's a wonderful dream but alas i can't see myself doing it for real.
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

I mostly daydream and admire the ladies walking down the street!
    Last edited by wabnaok; 02-15-2007 at 06:36 PM.
    Allie

Dreaming in color no less!, my dreams have me walking with friends in public. I wear a dress, hose and heels. I feel self conscience and slightly embarrased yet good about myself at the same time. At some point I wind up in a richly appointed dressing room with lined drawers. They are over flowing with the silkiest, prettiest lingerie I have ever seen. This dream seems to re-occur about every other month and has for years. Can't seem to explain it to myself, only that I would love to find that house with the dressing room.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

I have dreams regularly about being out and then notice I'm wearing either a skirt or I have on a bra and large forms. When I notice I try getting out of them but I cant get them off then I'm in the presence of people I know and they are wanting to either go somewhere or do something. Again it is somthing I cant get out of, however nobody seems to notice what I'm wearin. I finally wake up and I'm sweating. I keep telling myself next time I have a dream like that I will just go with it and enjoy, but I never do.

I used to have CD dreams on a semi-regular basis, like once every couple of weeks. I was always fully dressed and had long shoulder length hair that was real. That was when I did not dress at all and only occasionally wondered about what it would feel like to be fully dressed.
    Since I started dressing for real on a regular basis about two years ago, I can remember only one CD dream. Nothing like the real thing to answer the dreams.
    Gretchen

I never used to dream of CD until I joined this forum.

Since then, I've had several dreams of me crossdressing. Some delightful. Some not so delightful.

I have recurring day dreams and fantasies about CD'ing, sometimes I wish I didn't but you are who you are

I dream in pink , my pink PJ's to be exact
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Dreaming

When I am dressing fairly regularly I practically never dream of being en femme. However, when I am away from it I have dreams regularly about it. Usually I am out dressed and looking great and then one of two things happen; 1) either my wife meets me for dinner, a movie, and then romance at home, or 2) everyone I know is laughing at me while i am dressed.

Victoria

Do you dream about CDing

I read this thread and was going to answer that no I have never had a dream about being crossdressed that I remember. I decided to wait and see if I could make myself dream about being crossdressed or even being a woman. The answer in no....but.....can I still be in the club anyway?

Have fun out there!

Fun deserves to be a part of your life now -- in 2007.

Yes, I do all the time. Mine are good dreams about events & outings related to my crossdressing. I have actually done some of the things that I have dreamed about.

Oh, every once in a while I will have some sort of dream where I am dressed enfemme. Sometimes being caught sometimes being accepted.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Wink In dreams.....

All the time.And it`s always just natural and accepted by everyone I`m interacting with(sometimes sexually).-Angela. :be:

I had these wonderful dreams for years that involved dressing. These dreams actually started a couple of years before puberty.They would occur 2 or 3 times a year.Of course,it would start with me falling asleep and after awhile I'd find myself walking along in long hallways inside buildings that I can't identify.Somehow I stumbled onto a doorway that nobody else walking along seemed to notice.It happened everytime.Then I just walked in and quietly closed the door.After that I noticed that I was in an entire chamber filled with expensive model's clothes in closets and drawers and row upon row of styrafoam heads with wigs placed on them in all styles and colors .There was a fantastic bunch of mirrors and a makeup vanity.There was everything a girl could ask for in that room.After being in the room for what seemed like only a moment I usually woke up and had to accept that it was only a dream.Those dreams have become less and less frequent over the years.The last time was 3 years ago.

Yes, I dream about having on some article of fem clothing. Usually pantyhose and people are always around. Usually I am trying to hide myself or hide the clothes. My dreams are never on the positive side. I sure hope I don't talk in my sleep.

Suanne

All the time! sometimes they are sweet dreams and other times they are nightmares!

I fell asleep while fully dressed up yesterday and had a slightly disturbing CD dream.

I was wandering around in a large rambling house, trying to find the bathroom, so I could remove my makeup. I was naked, apart from a large red sarong-like piece of cloth that I wasn't really wearing properly. Many of the people in the house were from my childhood, and they didn't seem to notice anything unusual about me, but they weren't able to help me find the bathroom...

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I actually had my first CD dream ever the other night. Most of the time I dream that I am a woman. I never dream about being a man at least not that I can remember. My CD dream the other night was very disconcerting as it involved me losing my job and being poor. I have never had a bad dream about being a woman they are always empowering and I
    wake up refreshed and feeling like a woman.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila