Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing and Photography

I always thought you had to have a camera before you could join cd.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharon.xxx

lI love to to take digital photos of myself, always trying to improve on makeup and outfits.

after joining the fourm i am starting to learn the value of the digatalcamera going to buy a sony and a tripod like karren has benn checking them out and they are good for our kind of needs especialy those action shots when you are on the move shopping are just out and about the only problem i have is the computer skills to post them where i want and transfer them but i will figure it out in between shopping trips

Crossdressing and photography...mmmm.....

I'm a dedicated Nikon user, have been for many years.... But all my compact cameras are Canon.... Does this count?

I have tons of pics of me dressed on my phone. A workmate borrowed it the other day and I thought nothing of it... Then I noticed that he was looking though the pics.... Luckilly, my SD card is REALLY slow and he never got to the interesting stuff.... PHEW!!!!!!!!!

LL

Am I a photo buff? I suppose so, considering I am a professional wedding photographer.

I've done only one self portrait shoot though. I was away on business and I took a camera, tripod, and not nearly enough lighting equipment.

One of these days I'll have a chance to do a better session.

Jenny

I also take pictures, i am on my 3rd digital camera now. Since there are 3 different software programs, one of which does not work on windows 2000, I have to use a different pc to download from the camera. Now I am trying something new. I store the pictures and then load them into a power point presentation. This way I can still look at them.

hugs Misty

Junior Member Samantha Jane Foster's Avatar
    I think my face is too ugly to take pictures of it. Maybe the waist down because my legs are OK. But with all the lights off and an old movie on my TV, I can feel like a girl crossing my legs in my espadrilles and jean skirt. No need to immortalize the bony shoulders, prickly chest and non-Lana-Turner-looking-like face.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    I'm vain....

You're also very beautiful, Lisa!
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Banned Read only
    Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves; vanity, to what we would have others think of us.”
    Jane Austen (who knew a bit about both)

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    As I am a PRIVATE CDer, I take pics to have something to do, as i dont go out. Indeed, its a challenge to see how many looks, or "personas" I can achieve (and then photograph) I even have a few MALE looks----like "Dr Watson", Mark Twain and "the phantom"

My goal is to build a large album of all kinds of diverse looking characters---and ALL ME.

I love taking pictures when I am cding - the results are never as good as I expect but getting a little better as a practice. What a difference digital makes. My camera has a remote which makes it easier.

Love

Fran

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Having experienced the harsh light of half-baked makeup, and less-than-flattering camera angles - I have decided to leave the picture taking to others.

I'm Vain. Not *any* picture will do.

What my pictures have told me is I have lots of room for improvement in make-up / hairdressing/ and household lighting (hate dim/yellow lighting).

I know my personality makes me more attractive. When I am just looking at myself posing for my own picture my personality is seldom in play, and the picture lacks something. Usually it lacks enough something to make it interesting.

So I am one of those girls who will take a few pics, and give up and delete them all if it is not working, and will shush away photographers if I know I am not "near my best."

Underneath it all - I'm dying to see flattering photos of myself.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

photography feeds my fantasy!! I love to take pictures of me and retouch them. I can take some butt ugly pics but improve them with the aid of computer technology to where, hey I look great!! models and movie star's photos are all retouched ,why not me!!! Can't tell me you don't do it!!!

Jennifer
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I just got my first ditagal camera for christmas and last night was the first time I was able dress and shoot. I took about 50 pics and there were only a few I liked. I accually figured out how to get them on my computer and get them here, amazinging for me. So here my first, the facial shots didnt look good enough for me this time but now I'm hooked and as I get better at lighting and such there will be plenty more. Love you all.

Who us? Vein? :shocked: Not a chance!

Penny

Vanity mirror Hmmmmmmmmm!
    "Lady Fingers"

Crossdressing & photography

Yikes! I have never taken a picture of myself ~sigh~ but! new years resolution...I'm going to figure out how to do the deed. An interesting thread possability...why have I/we always disliked having our guy mode pictures taken??? I have descided that it is because I have known all along that it isn't me...well, I am Linda of course. That just has to be the reason!!! It is pretty comforting to have figured it out. ~wink~

Linda