Thread: Had da blues...So I dressed up!

Had da blues...So I dressed up!

Really had a crazy week. My company has gone thru a period of downsizing, cutting out managers, sale people and office staff. So luckily I'm still around at work but lord I have so much to freaking do everyday.

Anyway, getting home way late from work resulted in my not dressing all week long. Finally Thur nite rolled around and I debated dressing. Was not that motivated but I needed to try on a new top and wanted to play with my makeup to match up to it.

Got dressed and lord I immediately just got in the greatest mood. When I woke up friday morning I still was feeling good even though I faced another day of pain in da butt work!

Seems like I get bummed out if I can't dress...but if I go 4 or 5 days without dressing the high I get from going enfemme is quite good.

I hear ya Deidra ....imagine if we didn't have our other side ..be brooding in a chair listening to Buddy Guy all weekend

Stress

MMMM a great stress reliever.

I've tried many ways to cure the blues and dressing is far and away the best.

So Good !!

YES DIEDRA YOU ARE SO VERY RIGHT, SUCH A GOOD WAY TO GET SOME STRESS RELIEF. RIGHT ON GIRL !!!

that's why we have the best of both worlds

susie

Bummer about your work hun glad to hear that looking beautiful lifted you out of the doldrums

Platinum Member
    lol if i go without dressing i become a total bitch .... it's true snappy and grouchy totally on the edge.... something like withdrawles....

Lucky girl!!! Were going through our bi-annual "Reorg-a-side". And who knows how it will end!! But I've survived 10 or 15 of them so not worried.... Much!! Lol. I was planning to go out enfemme Tuesday but its going to be something like 4 degrees... And jeans are NOT an option!!! For me!!

Glad someone gets to dress up at least!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Diedra, you got that right! I NEED my girl time. I hope things settle down at your company, honey. Don't neglect your GIRL!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I know exactly what you mean. Tough day at work, bad traffic, whatever...dressing smooths things out.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Sorry you had the blues hon.....what a stressful week you had.....sending a hug
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I wholeheartedly agree with all you girls. I suffer from severe depression and nothing lifts my spirits more than getting dressed up and being a lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Lucky girl!!! Were going through our bi-annual "Reorg-a-side". And who knows how it will end!! But I've survived 10 or 15 of them so not worried.... Much!!
    Sound like ya better get your 'Re-Org' boots out, I'm sure you have plenty to choose from

Dressing or at least under dressing is a great pick-me-up for myself also.
    The Lord, knows with work and several other issues I've been a real 'B!t@H' lately...

Rachel Jean

It is kinda funny how a simple change of clothes can totally change how you feel and you whole outlook for the day. I am not quite sure how that works, but it sure does work well. Thank god for it. If it weren't for the dressing I probably would be a drug addict or an alcoholic.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    lol if i go without dressing i become a total bitch .... it's true snappy and grouchy totally on the edge.... something like withdrawles....

And we are supposed to notice the change ????????