Thread: I Came Out to a Friend

I Came Out to a Friend

Last weekend I went to Reno for a show put on by the gurls of TrannyShack in San Francisco I wore a new dress and had a great time. When I came back a friend asked what I had done over the weekend. I told him that I'd been to Reno and gone to a show. He kept asking for more details so I decided to tell him the truth.
    His reaction was greatl! He froze as if he had been hit in the head by a large hammer. He did not have much more to say before we went our seperate ways. I was not too sure how he would take this revelation as it would show him an entirely different part of me and as he is an Evangelical Christian.
    When I saw him the next day, we chatted about other things for a few minutes then he said that he was mad at me.
    I braced myself for his disapproval as he said that he wished he had known about the event as he would have liked to have worn something in angora in honor of one of his favorite movie directors, Ed Wood Jr.

So, it all went well, he is still my friend and accepts a different side of me.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Cool Trannie...sounds like a good friend. Yay!
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Glad to hear that your friend was so understanding. It's hard to tell anyone, even family, what it is we do. Looks like you have some personal support there, and that's always great! Maybe the two of you can do some things together in the future
    ****Live Well..Love Much...Laugh often...
    Wear Cute Shoes! ****

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    Good for you. Always great to have such a good friend.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

so he would have enjoyed the show too and gone en femme ? he would have liked to have worn something in angora !!! hmmm i think you should dig a little bit more you may have CD sister there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    so he would have enjoyed the show too and gone en femme ? he would have liked to have worn something in angora !!! hmmm i think you should dig a little bit more you may have CD sister there
    lol.. that's what i was thinking! Very encouraging to hear your story, I couldn't imagine telling any of my friends!

We all could use more friends like that

Very nice! Sometimes its so nice to know things can work out for the good!

Thanks for sharing, and keep us posted.

Kissess.......

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

WOW!!! Who would have guessed. Hmmmm! BJ