Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To stay c/d ?

I rarely CD unless I can dress fully, with makeup, and stay that way for at least a day. I recently had a break for almost a month, but apart from that I've been CDing quite a lot over the last 5 months or so. The last two weeks I've spent more time en femme than not.

Still, I do get a little melancholy when I have to change back to male mode, but I generally don't let it bother me. Besides, it nice to not have to work on my appearance for a few days. And to give my poor face a break from all that close shaving.

Most 'erotic' CDers generally feel a very strong urge to remove all feminine clothing & makeup as soon as they achieve sexual release, especially when they are young. But most of us older t-girls like to stay dressed up as long as posssible, once we've gone through all that effort to look & feel pretty.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar
    ive noticed a few comments about some of you wanting to, but havent as yet gone out "en femme", would that also make it feel more "complete"??
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Often I wish I had more time/opportunity, I feel so comfortable enfemme. My not-quite-understanding SO is going away at the end of the month, so....

we've actually just come back from a month in our Spanish house. The first two weeks were good, because my SO seemed to have no qualms, but then the old "I really don't like to see you dressed that way...." kicked in. So I'm looking forward to the first 18 days in May. Then I can dress how I want to, perhaps not all the time, but most of the time. I don't think I have the courage to go out of the house in a skirt, but I think I can do it in undergarments, girl's jeans and a big sloppy T shirt .

I wish she could understand, and that it didn't create problems, because I so love her and everything about her.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Let me say I can handle being "him" because he has the credentials to make that nice check which I need, but I have to force myself to leave Em behind. I have even pushed the time allotted way too close just to be me a bit longer. I live for 6-12 hour blocks of time anymore. And I really like my me time to include public moments (okay...HOURS). So I guess the correct answer is ... what was the question again?...oh yeah, yes it annoys me when I have to do the F2M thing. A bunch !

Emily Ann

I would like to spend all my time dressed as a woman. If I had lots of money I would probably go for SRS, FFS and do anything to become female. I say probably because of my age and my family would definitely disapprove. They are having a hard enough trouble dealing with the fact that I'm leaving because I've recently admitted to them that I'm gay and I want to meet a man to be in a realtionship with. My wife is the only one who knows about the crossdressing and the wanting to be a woman. I told her this at the same time I told her I am gay. I'm only to reveal the gay part though and only to those who really need to know.

Living as MJ is would be great.

Bonnie

Quote Originally Posted by Iniquity Blonde GG View Post
    ive noticed a few comments about some of you wanting to, but havent as yet gone out "en femme", would that also make it feel more "complete"??
    I started dressing up as a teenager, while still living with my parents & sisters. I was very secretive about it, and didn't conceive of going outside en femme. But when I left home & a GG friend dressed me up, she automatically assumed that I would want to go out. The thought terrified me, but she soon convinced me. It was nerve-wracking but very exhilarating.

Since then, dressing up without going out would just not be the same. I still get a bit of an adrenaline rush these days when I first head outside en femme, 3 decades later.

If I've gotten all dressed up & for some reason can't go outside before it's time to go back to boy mode, then I do get quite annoyed. Even a quick walk around the block is enough to make the CDing "escapade" feel more complete than being stuck inside the whole time, like some kind of gender prisoner...

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie D View Post
    I would like to spend all my time dressed as a woman. If I had lots of money I would probably go for SRS, FFS and do anything to become female. I say probably because of my age and my family would definitely disapprove. They are having a hard enough trouble dealing with the fact that I'm leaving because I've recently admitted to them that I'm gay and I want to meet a man to be in a realtionship with. My wife is the only one who knows about the crossdressing and the wanting to be a woman. I told her this at the same time I told her I am gay. I'm only to reveal the gay part though and only to those who really need to know.

Living as MJ is would be great.

Bonnie
    Bonnie thank you , but you are not much older than me and you can start hrt
    i know someone who transistion at 65 and looks good too so it's never too late to live your true life ... just do it i can help you you know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

always!

i think the hardest part is removing my breast forms...always reluctant to reach back, unhook my bra, and release my "girls"...would never take them off if possible! Taking off my dress or skirts ranks second on the reluctance scale...then wiping off my lipstick and taking out my earrings. After wearing heels for awhile, i'm actually relieved to kick them off...but like being around the house in my nyloned feet *when i wear hose*...
    i really enjoy my girl mode and its never fun going back to my male dress...but thats life! Thank heavens for "undies", which i can wear daily and don't have to remove!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Yes, the change back to male mode is often slightly despressing, or at least annoying. Just as dressing gives me a bit of a high, changing back gives me a bit of a low. At least, most evenings, I can change into a nightgown. Can't stand pajamas.
    Perhaps the most annoying part is spending an appreciable period of time with makeup, and then having to remove it. ("Ah, gee. Do I haveta?") Sometimes, when I chamge, I leave my wig on to the very last; hanging on to Minerva as long as possible.

Love

Minerva

Changing back to male mode makes me look forward to being Kenix again.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    I could stay dressed up all the time. When I am dressed I feel wonderful, confident, right. Nuff said.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

for me crossdressing is very much a sexual thing. Once the need has been fulfilled (putting it politely) there is no more need and the clothes are back in the "toybox"! However sometimes the urge feels so strong it is difficult to resist.

Love Paula x

Yes, No, Maybe

In general, I'd say I don't like changing back. The longest I've dressed is for a few days, but I'd not gone out either. It would be interesting to stay dressed for as long as I felt like it to see just how far I would go.

I still like being a guy and don't see the desire to do anything to change that. But it would be an interesting experiment.

Kathleen

When I first joined the forum, there was a question like this and I answered that after one of the first times I had seriously dressed and was changing back, I cried having to do so.
    At that time another member told me to just go ahead and get the operation. There are times I wish I could.
    But the pain of changing back to male isn't as sharp these days because I know another opportunity to dress is just around the corner. I am still not happy about having to take off the make-up and releasing my bra, but I get through it better these days.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Yes its a downer having to change back. I always try and exxtend the time a bit. It never sems enough. But then the next oportunity comes along... like tomorrow night.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar

He works hard for the Money

[SIZE="3"]I make good money in male mode, cant see giving that up yet.
    During December I was in Male mode weekdays when I was working and out enfem almost every night and weekend, I even had a 5 day weekend and stayed enfem, the only thing I didn't do was go to the family X-mas gathering enfem. By the end of the month I was burnt out from all the parties and shopping and dinners that I had reached the point of saturation where I was happy to stay in male mode for it was just too much work to dress, and only went out 1 night a week during January. But now that the warmer weather is here its back to dressing 2-4 nights a week. A girl just can't have enough fun.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

On those rare occasions when I have several days during which I can dress all or most of the time, I find it very hard to give it up. Part of my reluctance and sadness comes from my not knowing when I will have an opportunity to dress again. I think that if I could dress any time that I wanted, I would still be sad to change back to male mode, but I would feel more at ease about it.
    warmly, Linnea

changing back "yuck"

Hi all, I'm Trish although new to participating on the form, I'm been with dualality for a lifetime, many decades. as for "changing back" I don't like returning to boy mode at all. Such a let down, and kind of tweeks my brain when I only have short periods to be the other half. then bamm shes back in reclusion. Funny how the older I get the more I enjoy being her. Thanks for being here its lonely being alone. I should have piped up months ago.

I've always dreaded cross-dressing as a guy. At least that's what I consider it now. I still have to do it once in a while for people that don't know or don't want to know about Sandy.
    I'm getting bolder though. I don't own any guy things anymore except 2 T-shirts and a pair of sneakers. (Purged all my guy stuff. TeeHeeHee.)

p.s. Oops... I almost forgot, I have a denim shirt with the buttons on the guy side.
    Last edited by marie354; 04-17-2007 at 07:58 PM. Reason: added
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I find that it takes sooo long to get "en femme" the way I'd like to (shaving alone OMG), that it is almost time for bed by the time I get dressed up. Talk about being all dressed up and no place to go.

It sure would help out alot if I could get to the point where I let myself go out in public cd'd. Even on weekends, by the time I do all the errands, and yard work, walking dog, etc etc.. then dress up.. BOOM.. it's nearly bedtime . /sigh

So to answer the question, it's not so much going back to male form, it's the "just getting started", and having to shut down

Denied

The highest of heels! Helen H. Heels's Avatar

High heels to Flats...

I lose my happy state of mind when I step out of my heels.

Love,
    Helen
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I never mind changing back when it suits me, but when I've had to because of the fear of getting caught or because of practical circumstances I've cried.

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar
    I spend a lot of time dressed, going out that way, just being a girl. But even as much as I dress sometimes I do regret having to go back to guy mode. But after I'm there, I don't have any problems

Do I dread changing back? Yeah, I guess I do. I only get to dress fully on occassion, so the build up to dress usually starts a few days before I actually do. I start thinking about what I might wear, how I might like to do my make up etc.

Then when I actually dress I take my time. I enjoy feeing the weight of my breasts on my chest and closeness of wearing panties, doing my face and just feeling feminine. So when I have to take it all off it's sort like the end of a good chapter in a book. You know it will end, you know its coming soon, you just hope not too soon. I usually prolong this as long as possible by removing all my outer clothes first and putting them away, then wash off my make up. I always shower after dressing and just before getting in I unhook my bra, take out "the girls" and slip off my panties. Just seems to make the expereince last just that so much more longer.

Amy

I have come to dread changing back more and more as time goes on. I fell so much more at ease dressed, as if it is natural. I find myself looking forward to the next opportunity that I will have, and hoping it will be longer.