Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some of my adventures: Hooters girl, wedding dress, Victoria's Secret, Prom dress..

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyinwpb View Post
    I understand your feelings, but on the otherhand people like this set us back...imagine some of the poor girls that were tolerent but were probabaly pretty skeeved out afterwards... the one thing I like about this site is the dignity the girls show in their dressing; being a part of it has helped me to become a better girl and be more responsible for the community. Regards, Ash
    Where do we draw the line to what is acceptable here then? We have many members who identify themselves as "sissy," do we ban all of them also just because they are in a minority in this forum? Is it just the great detail in this thread that upsets you? If so, then. once again, where do we draw the line?
    Last edited by Sharon; 05-20-2007 at 09:05 PM.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

good point but....

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Where do we draw the line to what is acceptable here then? We have many members who identify themselves as "sissy," do we ban all of them also just because they are in a minority in this forum? It is just the great detail in this thread that upsets you? If so, then. once again, where do we draw the line?
    I again understand but the difference between being a sissy and this is the general aspect without definition of being grouped in the crossdress genre is, we each have a degree of responsibility to help the public become more understanding and its not by freaking out the kids and moms at the mall while wearing Britney Spears wannabe outfit dressing in DD bras. The line between perv and crossdresser tends to get blurry when this happens..maybe ten years from now it'll be fine but not now. Regards, Ash

well i like the hooters outfit were did you get it ?

MJ its in the story

it was in the story with the hooters outfit picture

QUOTE :- it was in the story with the hooters outfit picture

ok let me get my glasses sorry ... and thanks

I find threads like this very disturbing, I have to agree with Sharon though, he has not violated any rules, what has been posted is in very poor taste and personally, I am offended by it. Now that I have responded to this thread, I shall not bother with it anymore and move on to more palatable threads.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Your in the wrong place Dude.

Where do we draw the line to what is acceptable here then? We have many members who identify themselves as "sissy," do we ban all of them also just because they are in a minority in this forum? Is it just the great detail in this thread that upsets you? If so, then. once again, where do we draw the line?
    One of the things that really annoys me about this thread is that, in my opinion, the OP is not a crossdresser. He's a fetishist who is getting off on being publicly humiliated, the crossdressing is just something that his "mistress" uses to humiliate him.

I really feel that this thread doesn't belong here.

Carol
    Last edited by Julogden; 05-20-2007 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling
    My name is Carol.

I have to say that I am very sad to see the intolerance being shown here.

Can I identify with the author of this thread? No.
    Do I find this whole humiliation thing disturbing and insulting to other crossdressers? Yes

BUT -- there are no rules being broken here and..., well, let's just say that to each their own, huh?
    I'm going to do something I have never done here, and disagree with a moderator. (Well, there's a first time for everything.)

I'm also going to partly hijack this thread because (1) it appears that the poster has moved on and (2) Sharon raises a really interesting question about the meaning of "tolerance" within this community.

As you could see from what I wrote, I agree it's not our business to disparage the personal tastes of another person - irrespective of how unorthodox those tastes might be. I would have been very disappointed if the responders had disparaged the poster for wanting to be sissified or humiliated...but nobody did. Most responders, myself included, indicated that they disapproved of this particular form of public activity as degrading to crossdressers generally. And that's it.

I disagree with your implication that the only cutoff for disapproval is at the point where this forum's rules are being broken. That's plainly not true (and I think, in one of your subsequent posts, you do not continue to advance that argument). Like it or not, this forum DOES have a general tenor. It is generally hetero, generally monogamous, and generally "mainstream" - if such a word can be used with a straight face in the transgender community. And given the overwhelming weight of opinion on the subject of de-marginalizing ourselves as a community, I don't think anyone should be afraid to express their disapproval of an activity that runs counter to that goal.

Yes, perhaps our tenor does lead to a little bit of blandness. And you (Sharon) are right to worry about untrammeled insistence as to conformity with any norm! But a great many of us are here precisely because of that little bit of blandness. The internet is chock full with TG oriented sites that cater to every kink and perversion that human ingenuity can devise. Most of us have found only a small handful of places that blend a little bit of kink and a great deal of support, sensible advice and stability. The moderators here should be proud of what they - what YOU - help to create. And if that means a little unintended marginalizing at the fringes of our own community...well. Let's just pray that everyone takes a deep breath before writing in response to a thread like this, and tries to remember that the poster is a person too.

OK I am done. Flame away. If people want to get really nasty, go ahead and PM me.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Quote Originally Posted by EricaCD View Post
    OK I am done. Flame away. If people want to get really nasty, go ahead and PM me.

Erica

It is flaming that I am attempting to avoid here. That and the aforementioned intolerance of people different than you or I.

Remember, outside this forum, out in the "real" world, what you and I do is considered a perversion by many people, an affront to society's norms and even the work of the devil himself. People hate me because I am a transsexual and because of my sexuality, but it saddens me that this attitude towards people with different lifestyles are treated so harshly here.

And do you realize that this thread would already be buried if members quit replying to it?
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Gold Member
    Erica I don't think you'll get flamed, it is a forum and you had your say and you said it very well, as for this site being bland or maybe a bit tame your so right, and as far as this newbie posting this stuff, well It may not have broke any rules but it sure don't seem to belong here does it, just seems so out of content to what goes on around here that don't sit well with some of us and being a forum were just telling our side.

I love Victoria's Secret
    I went to Dillards to look at Prom dresses. I went in wearing a red blouse and red and green plaid schoolgirl skirt (from assignment 2) with suntan glossy pantyhose. I started looking at the clearance Prom dress racks in the Junior department. I found 4 I liked and in my size and asked a drop-dead gorgeous salesgirl with some of the sexiest pantyhosed legs I have ever seen if I could try on the dresses I had. She said "Sure, right over there" and pointed to a dressing room in the same department "...or if that one's full, you can go over there" and pointed across the department. I went into the first one, and found an empty room (there were other girls there too) and tried on my 4 dresses snapping pictures of 3 (the fourth one is the one I bought, and I will show it in another assignment).

On the way out, there was a middle-aged woman with a gold Dillards name tag (I guess she was the store manager?) who stopped me "Sir!" She said "You will have to try on your dresses in the mens' department." I said "I'm sorry, but I did ask..." She interrupted, "Absolutely not in the ladies' rooms." I again apologized, reiterating "I did ask a salesgirl and she said I could here." I hung the 3 dresses I wasn't going to buy back on the rack and I saw her talking to the salesgirls. She left. I went to buy my dress and the girl who rang me up was the same drop-dead gorgeous one from before and she said "I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry." I told her it was no big deal, not to worry. I told her I loved the shade of pantyhose she was wearing and asked her if she remembered what brand they were. She said, "Thank-you, I don't remember, umm... But I know I got them here."

Assignment 25 complete!

See more photos here: http://picasaweb.google.com/pinkpant...ey=KW8gCJ7u7F0

I love Victoria's Secret
    Having just reread my memory of these assignments, even I find it unbelievable, but it is 100% true. I am amazed that this actually happened still, but here it is....

While at the mall, with intent to complete assignment 16, I ended up completing assignment 27 at the same time.

I was wearing my red and green plaid miniskirt, suntan glossy pantyhose, and a red blouse and bra with enhancers. I went to the food court about lunchtime and it was fairly busy. There were a group of 3 college-aged young women sitting together, one Asian and 2 Caucasians. I had gathered up the nerve to ask if I could join them while I drank a Chick-fil-A shake. The Asian girl eyed me suspiciously but one of the Caucasians said "sure" and patted the seat next to her. I sat and we made small talk. I asked Amy, the girl who invited me to sit with them if I she wouldn't mind shopping with me to help me select some more modern and hip clothes. I told her jokingly "this skirt makes me look too much like a schoolgirl." They all laughed. She said "I don't know." I said, "I'll even pay you, come on, help a girl out." She kinda looked at Rhonda (the other Caucasian) and she said "We actually have to get going. We have to get back to work. I'm not sure if she was making that up or not, but I said, "okay, thanks for letting me join you." They left shortly later.

I decided to order some fries (can't resist those waffle fries) and I sat down to eat them by myself. Then she just came to me. She was beautiful, slender, wearing ripped short shorts and a blue v-neck top. She smiled broadly at me as she came up to me and sat down and introduced herself with her hand out. "Hi, I'm Courtney." I'm sure it must have taken me a moment to reply because I was dumbfounded. "Hi, how are you?" "Cute outfit" she replied. "Thanks." We got to talking for a while there. Turns out she's into guys who crossdress, "I used to dress up my ex-boyfriends, but my husband never let me." Darn, she's married. Soon after this, I told her I was actually doing an assignment for a Mistress I met online and explained what I needed to do. She eagerly agreed to help me. "My husband doesn't come home until after 5, so we have some time. What else is on your list?" I showed her. She said she needed a pedicure and asked if that could be her "payment" for helping me. I eagerly agreed and she suggested we get matching pedicures within Mistress' parameters.

We went shopping at a few stores. I was totally awe-struck by the genuine friendliness of this girl. I could not believe how lucky I was and was honestly wondering if she was somehow trying to scam me or something, but I just went with it. We bought a pair of very high heels at a shoe store, a pair of Baby Phat Goddess jeans, and a few tops.

We went to the nail salon in the mall, and I let her do the talking. She had been before and I guess knew some of the employees. We ended up getting seats next to each other while 2 girls did our matching pedicures, French with rhinestones on the big toenails. She was ticklish and laughed so much when they sanded each heel.

We sat under the dryer reading teen magazines and talking about celebrities while still wearing our toe spreaders and foam shoes. Eventually they were done and looked gorgeous.

I thanked Courtney so much for everything and paid for our pedicures and tipped the girls. She thanked me, and then the even more unbelievable happened. She invited me to her house for "milk and cookies." Of course I accepted and followed her home. We did eat Chips Ahoy and milk, then she asked me how submissive I was, and asked if I was into feet. I told her I was very submissive and yes, I was (I really am!)

Without hesitation, she said "follow me." We went into her bedroom and she posed some for me allowing me to take pictures. She ordered me to massage her feet, then to suck and lick her feet and toes. She took some pictures of me as I did this. Time flew by and 5:00 was coming quickly, so I had to go before her husband came home. "He won't care. We have an open relationship, but I know it would be weird for you."

I got her email address and promised to keep in touch.

Assignments 16 & 27 Complete

See more photos here: http://picasaweb.google.com/pinkpant...ey=KW8gCJ7u7F0

And I thought slavery was abolished by Abe in 1860's.... guess you didn't get the memo... hehehe

At least wearing womens jeans wasn't on the list!!! Whew.... dodged the big bullet on that one.....

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 05-20-2007 at 10:06 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Your task is a difficult one Sharon. Keeper of the peace and preserver of standards. Clearly the original post falls into a grey area but one that I don't see as part of this group.

I distinquish between the group and the poster by way of motive. I'm here because I have feminine qualities that I like to fully express and I don't need to be forced to dress. It is the reward from the humiliation that the poster seeks (and is promised?) whereas for me the reward is in the dressing itself and participating in the community.

The grey area though is for those who have similar needs but who can't accept themselves in this way and must feel they are "forced" to dress to feel better about themselves. I could well understand that some in this group would feel this way but hopefully they will benefit from the positive experiences in the group to accept themselves.

I try my hardest when en femme to honour crossdressers by appearance, attitude and honesty. It is disappointing that the reaction to a negative image will far exceed that of a positive image setting our cause back.

Michelle (Oz)

ok PP just made 2 more post , dont think he stopped to read any of the treads before posting his last 2 threads,
    I dont agree with anything this person was doing, but it is his right to enjoy
    his life his way, but I think he could have done things alittle more tackful
    from what I see looks like he was on a scavenger hunt,
    Ivey
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pink,

If you don't find a way to calmly respond to the people who have relied to you in this thread, then I have no choice but to believe you are simply posting to attract such replies. This is considered trolling and the thread will be closed if you fail to take heed of my words.
    Marilyn Monroe

I love Victoria's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (Oz) View Post
    Your task is a difficult one Sharon. Keeper of the peace and preserver of standards. Clearly the original post falls into a grey area but one that I don't see as part of this group.

I distinquish between the group and the poster by way of motive. I'm here because I have feminine qualities that I like to fully express and I don't need to be forced to dress. It is the reward from the humiliation that the poster seeks (and is promised?) whereas for me the reward is in the dressing itself and participating in the community.

The grey area though is for those who have similar needs but who can't accept themselves in this way and must feel they are "forced" to dress to feel better about themselves. I could well understand that some in this group would feel this way but hopefully they will benefit from the positive experiences in the group to accept themselves.

I try my hardest when en femme to honour crossdressers by appearance, attitude and honesty. It is disappointing that the reaction to a negative image will far exceed that of a positive image setting our cause back.

Michelle (Oz)
    Whoa! I had no idea I would cause this kind of scare. If you haven't noticed, I have been registered on this site for 2 years. I have posted on this site before also (just not in a while).

I will comment more later but let me just say this for you to consider:

1) The reactions of the people I've encountered are mostly POSITIVE.

2) I am a crossdresser (isn't that the name of this site?), not a transvestic fetishist. I don't "get off" by dressing as a woman. I enjoy the attention it brings, even the "humiliation." This is an aspect of cross-dressing that is more real than you may think. Think about your own motivation for cross-dressing (if that is what you do versus transvestic fetishism or transgenderedism).

3) Cross-dressing is linked with submissiveness. I am submissive.

As I said I will write more later, but please be less judgmental about my motivations.

Thanks!

I love Victoria's Secret
    Pink,

If you don't find a way to calmly respond to the people who have relied to you in this thread, then I have no choice but to believe you are simply posting to attract such replies. This is considered trolling and the thread will be closed if you fail to take heed of my words.

I am sorry Sharon, I am not trying to "troll." I will stop posting my adventures here for now. I will reply to other comments later.

For now,

I love Victoria's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ View Post
    Many of these depend on others who are doing their jobs, and are trying to make a living - which does not include playing into your fantasies. It isn't right to try to drag other people into something to get you off on....
    Yes, many of these depend on others. Their jobs include helping customers. I am making purchases in some cases. For example, I bought a prom dress, I bought lunch at Hooters, I bought a bra at Victoria's Secret.

I'm not dragging anyone into something to get me off. I am a crossdresser, not a transvestic fetishist. I enjoy shopping, I enjoy the attention, and everyone I have encountered (except 1 Dillards manager) were completely cool so far.

I love Victoria's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    You're apparently into humiliation, and the fact that your humiliation method of choice is enforced crossdressing doesn't mean that these postings of yours are appropriate here, in my opinion.

Did you even bother to look around here before posting?

Carol
    How do you define humiliation?

To me the attention (if that's how you want to define it) is positive for me. What motivates someone to find a Mistress? Because it's enjoyable (positive) for the submissive.

It's "enforced" yes, but I enjoy it. Does that make it wrong? No. I crossdress whether I'm "forced" to or not.

Even so, how would that make it inappropriate?

And yes, I've been registered here for 2 years, so I've been around, trust me.

I love Victoria's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelle View Post
    Hi Hon,
    I would like to say that as far as #7, go to Glamour Shots. The people there are friendly, and do not make fun of you.
    For #9, I have gone into stores as a male and tried on boots. Most of the sales people do not care if they know you are serious about buying a pair. I have also gone dressed, and had no trouble.
    For#16, I am no young girl, but I would like to try asking young girls to help me. I also had the experience of asking clerks to help.
    For#4, I did not go to VS, but I did go to a large dept. store and asked the clerk for help.
    For#19, I went into a restaurant, but it was Halloween, and asked if I could eat in drag. I told them I was to eat my meal in drag, get a receipt, and my girlfriend would pay for it. No problem.
    For #23, I was IN HEAVEN! I tried to get the sales people to allow me to try on gowns while I was there. They didn't mind, but the manager was against it. It would hurt business if a customer saw me trying on a gown, and I had no place to do it. I went to David's and J.C. Penny's. I solved the problem and bought them through the catalog. I also got around it by going to a second hand store. I tried on the gowns in the fitting room and came out and asked for advise, help, etc. I LOVED IT!
    For#25, the same as above.
    I hope that I have given you some help. I had such a great time when I did all this. It was such fun.
    You have made a choice of a mistress to lead you. If you follow these tasks, you should be ready to be a "lady"!
    Thank-you so much for your comments. I will definitely look into Glamour Shots.

I love Victoria's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleyinwpb View Post
    I can't stand reading this stuff...I hate to be judgemental...but we all complain about people not accepting Crossdressers and then we are subject to read this junk about you wearing a DD bra through the mall..or wearing a Hooters uniform...you should be ashamed. I know there are ohters that agree and we as a community should start ostricizing these people. Regards,Ashley
    How is that "junk?" Real women (gg's if you prefer) want DD breasts for what reason? For the attention. Is it wrong for me to try to experience that? Not in my opinion.

The Hooters uniform was so much fun. I should be ashamed of what exactly?

And why precisely should I be ostricized? Do I sense a tinge of jealousy? Be honest...

I love Victoria's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    Good grief what a strange post, what won't your Mistress let you show your face on a CD site? and you just come on to the site and start with this kind of thread, god there must be some wheres else you can post this junk.
    She will let me I suppose, but I choose not to for personal reasons.

I didn't just come on the site and start with this thread. I've been registered here for 2 years and have posted before. It's not that hard to find my past posts if you want to.

And I posted this here to share my adventures and the responses of the public to me to perhaps encourage others to do things they've only dreamed about.

I guarantee you there are others who would love to do many (if not all) of the things I've done and will be doing.

I love Victoria's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    er i think you are at the wrong web site
    Why? I'm a crossdresser sharing my cross-dressing adventures with other cross-dressers? What's wrong?