Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who instigated it the first time?

Officially, when I was ten I asked to be a girl for Halloween, and my mom made me a lovely costume. I have memories of wearing my mom's things, but I don't know if it was before or after that. The same for my buddy's mom's things...he instigated raiding her drawer and dressing in her lingerie, something excited us both hugely (well, as huge as can be at that age) and that we did whenever we got the chance.

xoxo chrissie

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

it's hard to know who started it :)

This all started with my wife and I going back and forth about what fit on whom. Those of you who are married must all know about your wife "borrowing" your clothes on occasion. Well, we were kidding around and one thing let to another...panties, stockings, garter...and I have those great "Tina" legs, so I bought some inexpensive platforms, and when she saw me in those that did it...she got me into a dress and the rest is history.

I guess we really did it together....and still do!!!

tina

Red face Who instigated it the first time

Well I could show you a picture of me at 3 years old and the way my mother dressed me and did my hair. I don't know if instigate is the right word.

I do remember when I was about 12 or 13, my mother who was a dressmaker would use me as a model to hem and fit dresses. I would stand on this little box in front of a full length mirror. Of course I would protest ( but not too loudly) I remember one day she was altering this satin wedding dress and had me put it on. Wow. That was it for me. The rest is just history. . . .A crossdresser with multiple fetishes!

Rita

I was playing James Bond at the time. I was captured by enemy agents and it was all their fault.
    It was the agents of specter! Honest!

Well I was only four.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

First time it was all me when I was twelve. I tried on my mother's boots and was in heaven.

The next time it was my wife's idea even though I steered her towards it. We watched rented "To Wong Foo" and later went to see a female impersonator show in Las Vegas. After the show, my wife suggested that I would look good in a dress and proceeded to dress me up in her red cocktail dress. I was in heaven. I later told her that I really wanted her to dress me up.

It was my decision to dress up as a girl.

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    I've been dressing (and wanting to dress) for as long as I can remember . . . starting at about age 4. I recall frequently playing with a girl my age that lived in my neighborhood, and we'd exchange clothes. I'd wear her denim skirt and she'd wear my pants. The desire continued to intensify! I'd go to an aunt's a lot and she'd let me wear her high heels around the house. One time when I spent the night with this aunt (when I was age 4-5) I wet the bed. She put me in one of her nighties, and when I woke up the next morning I remember to this very day (50-plus years later) how very much I liked how that nightie felt! I remember thinking that this was me!!! Ever since I have been CDing -- and coming to terms with, and gaining a true peace about, my clearly dichotomous psyche!!! The desire to CD has been so very strong for absolutely as long as I can remember -- and along with the desire has been the definte feeling that I had a feminine side to my personality.
    Last edited by Sheri 4242; 05-23-2007 at 02:52 AM.

I began cding in my late 20s. A girl I was dating dressed me up as a woman for a Halloween party, and she dressed as me. It was entirely her idea. This was my fiirst experience wearing women's clothing, and the impression it left on me was strong and deep. I wish I knew why that experience made such an impact on me. I replied to a thread a few months ago describing this in detail, but can't figure out how to find it and attach link.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

looking for information alshea243's Avatar
    i think it was my decion

It was all my decision. I was 6 or 7 and was wearing my mom's 1960's ultra thin spike heeled pumps. I was in heaven when pantyhose came out in mass style. Every time she threw a pair out, I'd see how bad they were. If it was a little run, I'd grab them, and a pair of pumps, and go to the basement and try them out. 40 years later, It is who I am. Still love stiletto pumps and hose!

I started dressing at six or so in my mom's ill-fitting clothes. I also played with her lipstick. At thirteen I purchased eye-makeup (for my "sister"). I had a thing for hair when I was eight or nine. I tried to roller-set my short hair and longed for the day I could buy my own wig. I was definitely the instigator. My favorite part of dressing is still makeup and hairstyling.

:be:

Kathielynne

I began on my own with my Mom's lingerie, but have always wanted a willing female partner. So far, no helpers or prospects.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

It all started with a pair of panties left on the bathroom floor. I was pretty young..7-10? Don't remember... But was instantly hooked. Got more into it at about age 15 when I put on my first full outfit. Heels to lipstick, all belonging to my gf. It was all my doing.

I was pretty young when I put on that first pair of panties, but no one coaxed me to do it. It was all me. Not sure why I got the idea of trying them on, except they looked, smelled, and felt sooo much nicer than my plain old cotton boys underwear that I wore way back then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink Solo flight.

All my idea.How could you not?Angela.:GE:
    Last edited by Angela E.; 05-23-2007 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Graphics

My mother instigated it: from an early age through about the sixth grade, I wore girls' underwear. My mother bought them for me and didn't mention that they were girls'. When I was seven, I initiated what I thought was my first fem experiment by trying on one of my mother's girdle.
    warmly, Linnea

One summer I was sent to stay with my aunt. . .
    Really it has been entirely my decision.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Neighbor girl when I was 4 or 5. Went behind the house and she wanted to change cloths. She had on a dress after church and I was in a suit. We changed everything and I fell in love with girls cloths. This was early 50s.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

First Time

I was very young and just had an urge to dress in my mother's underwear and cloithes, and did so every chance I got. Sometimes just a nightgown, sometimes bra and panties, sometimes fully dressed. The urge has never left me.
    Love,
    Gloria

Temptation to try on Mom's hose was completely mine. As good as they looked hanging on the towel rack drying, they felt even better.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

This was not really dressing but it was my start. I was 4 or 5... early 50's. My day care "mom" Annie was wowed by my long eyelashes. Said she was jealous and I should have been born a girl. She did me up in mascara and shadow. Then she made herself up. It was so exciting and naughty. We both loved the look. We were most definitely girlfriends!

Just A Girl Next Door
    All my idea. I'd been thinking about it before, and then one day when I was 14 I found one of my mom's old skirts in the basement. It fit perfect!

my older sister, when i was 8, she was 9, we only did it for a halloween party, we both dressed in same outfits and looked like twins

Aside from my own curiosity at 14 with Mom's undergarments, I think the 70's glam artists of the time had alot to do with it. Some of my high school friends had long hair and flamboyant clothes. I was very conservative and envied them. This made me feel surpressed for years. This must have fueled my desire to dress.