Thread: Went out dressed

Smile Went out dressed

Well, I had to go and make a payment on a loan today so I got all dressed up and went. Figured friday afternoon around 1pm wouldnt be busy right? WRONG! I got there and there are like 3 people already inside, and as Im waiting 10 more people came in. So, here I am wearing a nice top with a light sweater on, denim mini skit, and a pair of 5" heels. Makeup was all done too and man oh man can people be ruid. A couple of people made nasty comments to me asking how dare I be so disgusting and wear womans clothing.

I looked at them with a smile and told them this makes me more a man. Their eyes dang near popped outside of their heads. They asked how in the heck does that make you more of a man? I smiled again and said because, it takes a big set of balls for a man to walk out dressed like a woman in public, be confronted by individuals like yourself, and stand here not in shame or in fear, but in complete confidance and happiness of being ones self. If thats not being more of a man then just dressing like one, I dont know what would then.

So then I turned and stepped up to the counter to start up things with my loans. My fiance and I have fun talking with the ladies there all the time and we always chit chat about things. So we started talking and she asked me if Erin, my fiance knows. I told her yes she does and she supports it 100%. She said that was cool. Asked me if Erin did my makeup, I said nope it was all me. She them complemented me on my makeup, my outfit, and how nicely I could walk in a pair of 5" stillettos. I said thank you very much so I complmented her on her outfite, asked her where she got her shoes and clothes from so we talked about a good 7-10mins or so while we were doing things. On top of all the people being there the computers were acting up so it gave me more time to enjoy being Britney.

This was an awesome day and even though people tried to ruin it, I stood tall in my high heels and stood up for all the crossdressers in the world that get picked on and made fun of, espeically in public.

All I can say to all those that I saw is this LOL

I wish I had pics of my outfit and makeup. I'll get some at a later time and post them so you girls can see the outfit. This was my first time out in public dressed without my fiance being there. I wouldnt have been able to do this without her giving me the confidance I needed. Also all of you girls have helped too so thank you sooo much.

Your my hero of the day.

Meow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Mine too!

KL

I love it! Way to go!

Rita B

You rock, girl! ! !
    Feel free to use my signature line, you are living it.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

OH I wish I could have seen their faces after you finished you speech. I bet they were not expecting you to turn it around on them. LOL

Thats awsome.

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!
    Its good to stand up and tell ignorant people that crossdressers are not who they think we are.
    We're just expressing ourselves, going about our normal lives, and not hurting anyone so who are they to judge.
    Good for you!
    Britney! Britney! Britney!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

You got guts and courage way to go!

Good for you Britney! More CD's need to do the same thing.
    Phoebe

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I applaud your courage and timely wit.

Smile Awesome!!! Made my day!!!

Thanks for sharing, Hun. Great post!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Insperational!!!!!! Thank you!

Very Brave of you, to to what you did!
    Cool GG Too!
    Thank you, for sharing, Big time!

Tiffany

Thanks gals, it was so great, I wish I had it on camera cause the expressions on the peoples faces were priceless. This gives me so much more courage to go out and not worry how to handle myself, big confidance booster for me. I hope this will help any of you that are looking for that little kick to get over the speed bumps we girls embark on this journey of womanhood.

Good for you darling! THanks for sharing your experience with us.

Britney, thanks for sharing that experience with us! I wish I was there also to see their faces! You must have some brass balls! Keep 'em polished! Way to go!!!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

ur awesome! good for you!
    Tammy

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Awesome and inspired! You go girl -- we're proud of you and thankful for your well-chosen words!