Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Identity confusion

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Quote Originally Posted by hi24home View Post
    *drool*

Sorry, what were we talking about again?

So you are into metal-guys?

Good to know!

I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    Like them?

Click Here

And I also have long hair... Never been a problem
    hehehe coool picture, grrarr.

Yeah I know (about your long hair 'vert)... but you're well tall! If you're small like me... and have longish hair... very annoyingly irl people often make up their minds "GIRL!" (grrr). (You know... that even happened to my GM friend who has long hair and is short hehe).
    But seein' as Bi is well tall also... *grins*... he may not have this problem!
    Yeh bi you could still have long hair.. but "boy" long hair...
    Last edited by pocoyo; 06-07-2007 at 07:40 AM. Reason: spellingssssnesiusnes
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    So come on Bi! hehe
    yeah Bi come on, we have really great discussions in the boys clubhouse......but sssshhhh the girls will wanna know lol

Yeah, Kerrianna's always stomping around outside banging on the door, wanting to know what's going on in there!

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Yeah, Kerrianna's always stomping around outside banging on the door, wanting to know what's going on in there!

Yesterday she was trying to climb up some branches you know! :shocked:

(those high heels were a problem though )

And I bet you were trying to look up her skirt too...!!

And I bet you were trying to look up her skirt too...!!
    Yesss...

But if you tell anyone I'll deny it! :mad:

So I looked on his profile and it says he's not a member of any groups!

So come on Bi! hehe

(Unless I'm just being re-eally thick, and you are already a member)
    Nope . . . you're right, I had to double check that to be sure. How did I miss this? I didn't realize Bi wasn't in the Clubhouse either. Bi, you certainly qualify to join, if you want. We'll even break out a big plate of brownies for you.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*laughs* I love that the response to "am I really trans?" is "Come play with the boys!"
    The reason I never joined before, after I got over my whole masculine inferiority thing, was that I always thought about it when I wanted to avoid homework, and I figured that I shouldn't give myself another excuse to slack. Seeing as how it's summer, so work but no homework, and y'all are being so insistant (in between looking up Kerri's skirts - EVERT!) sure I'll join. Who do I talk to about that?

And yeah, Michigan weather makes changing my clothes with the weather quite simple. It was cold enough for long pants yesterday, but today the high is 88...so I get to switch often.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Quote Originally Posted by bi_weird View Post
    Who do I talk to about that?
    Click on the "User CP" thing on the top left, then go to Group Memberships and apply there. Then you get a cryptic message delivered to you in the middle of the night with the secret password and the secret knock.

Yay, Bi's coming over!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Who do I talk to about that?
    go to the top left of the page, you'll see user cp click that, go down to group memberships and click that, then scroll down and look for boys clubhouse, right hand side of it put a dot in join group, look just underneath there and click join group

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Click on the "User CP" thing on the top left, then go to Group Memberships and apply there. Then you get a cryptic message delivered to you in the middle of the night with the secret password and the secret knock.

Yay, Bi's coming over!
    drats he beat me to it!!

YAY Bi's coming over!!! now we can all talk about Kerrianna in private! *she'll kill me when she reads this lol*

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    drats he beat me to it!!
    What took you so long?

Platinum Member
    What took you so long?
    i typed it out in detail!!!! so

*laughs* my word were you both stalking my thread or what?
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me

Yaay Bi is joining Woohoo!

!

*laughs* my word were you both stalking my thread or what?
    Haha . . . we're just very efficient. Just remember: once you're in the Clubhouse, lock the door behind you so Kerri doesn't sneak in.

BTW, I think the answer to every dilemma is "Come play with the boys!"

P.S. You're in! See, wasn't that easy? Enjoy!

Platinum Member
    P.S. You're in! See, wasn't that easy? Enjoy!
    *Eagerly awaits Bi's first post in the boys club*

You know what ?
    You guys are far more humorous and funny than me and the folks over there (some exceptions of course).

I am jealous.
    I want to become a FTM
    Last edited by Marla S; 06-07-2007 at 12:18 PM.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marla S View Post
    You know what ?
    You guys are far more humorous and funny than me and the folks over there (some exceptions of course).

I am jealous.
    I want to become a FTM
    hehe!! what did we do now??

Dude guys, you're going to get me in trouble. I'm supposed to be working this afternoon and I just spent two hours reading old threads...and there's so much more to read!
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me

Dude guys, you're going to get me in trouble. I'm supposed to be working this afternoon and I just spent two hours reading old threads...and there's so much more to read!
    I read 14 pages of the archives in this section just after I joined. Took me about two days.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Platinum Member
    lol!!! we told you, you were missing out

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew
    hehe!! what did we do now??
    Well, you are there and funny (even in serious threads).
    Just more relaxed I think.
    That's it.

... and you have the better parties

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

Welcome to the club

I’m basically totally lost right now. Can someone tell me what gender is? I honestly have no idea what it means to be male or female. The corollary of that is that I have no idea at the moment what it means to be transgender. I think I got it at some point, but I may have been fooling myself.
    I’ve never really understood gender. Didn’t get it back in third grade in shirts vs. skins soccer why I wasn’t allowed on the skins team. Didn’t get why I had to wear dresses when my brothers didn’t. Heck I think I might be bisexual because while I can see sexual differences, when it comes to relating to a person, not a body, I can’t tell the difference. I think it’s like being colorblind.
    I feel so very lost. Am I really trans? Maybe I’m just a really feminist type, who hates being told what she can’t do. Maybe I just like boys clothes because girls clothes are horridly uncomfortable and never fit me right. I don’t know what ‘male’, ‘female’, and ‘trans’ mean at the moment (like I said, I thought I had it, but lost it at some point in the recent past) so it’s really hard to know. I don’t know what it’s normal for a girl to feel. A lot of my female friends say they don’t like wearing girls clothes or being treated like a girl, but they don’t identify as trans. I’ve always said that I must be simply because I seek out places like this and information on the subject, and therefore I’m different from my friends who have no need for this. Is that a good enough definition?
    Of course, this is made worse by the fact that my life is going through major changes. I graduated a month ago, and one of my two best friends moved away two weeks later. In two weeks my other best friend leaves, and then in a month I go to California, thousands of miles from anything I know. So yeah, I’m very lost at the moment. Anyone got any advice? Or a bottle of vodka? We’re all out here, which is sad indeed.
    Hi Bi Weird, I can relate so much to what you wrote. Many times we all are trying to understand who we are and what category fits us best. In my opinion and my opinion alone I believe categories can be harmful indeed.

Categories can turn into things we have to live up to reducing us to nothing more than stereotypes. I did that one for too too long. I still don't know exactly who I am. I believe I have a better idea but there is still so much more to it. Right now I can say I am a person who loves to cross dress amongst other things. I love this part of who I am amongst many other parts of who I am.

I am working on ridding myself of the bad stuff too, and getting rid of my prejudices and negativity of self and others.

I accept myself wholeheartedly and work every day to grow in my love for self and others. I stay away from negativity and embrace Love.

What I do know is that I am enjoying the journey of discovery so very much. For once I feel free to trully be who I am. All I can tell you is that I am a human being. A person who is even a mystery to myself. I don't pigeon hole myself anymore because no categories really work for me either.

Whoever I trully am I am just happy to be alive and free to really find out.

Thanks for letting me share
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!