Thread: Now the mailman knows

Now the mailman knows

Something happened the other day and left me a little embarrassed and excited. I had a day off last week and after the wife left for work I started dressing. I had on my bra, garter, hose wig and heels only ( rember girls I like going commando) It was a warm day up here and I had the front door open to let some air in. I got distracted and started messing with one of my fishtanks near the front door. I heard a noise and realized tha the mailman was standing there looking a me (he only was seeing the side of me) without thinking I turned and gave him the full frontal view, I said oops and covered myself with my hand and said hi to him. You should have seen the look on his face. Wish I had a picture. He finished dropping the mail off and turned and walked off. I wonder what he thought.

Krystal in Alaska

Platinum Member
    he was probably thinking it's to warm for a garter, hose today........

Yikes rofl

I had something like that happen, but was a person living in the same apartment building, that i seen in drab over and over again, every time he seen me he looked at me funny <giggle> with that same look, its pricless

Bunny Slippers Of Doom Frankie-Dear's Avatar
    "Special delivery!" EXTRA special!!!!!
    -Frankie

Any path of value will point the way within.

So many worlds, so little time...

iNFj
    Cluster Headache Support/Information
    MENSA International
    Eckankar

ah i bet mailmen, pizza delivery guys, etc are somewhat used to that kind of thing

Well, he knows your not female!

Lori

Wow. I guess either start wearing panties or be more careful.

You might say that it was an air mail presentation. Great story.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    You might say that it was an air mail presentation. Great story.

probably said to himself "well, that explains the plain brown wrappers." lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Love Dawn

I went to find the "softer side of Sears" and I can't find my way back

Quote Originally Posted by chucks View Post
    ah i bet mailmen, pizza delivery guys, etc are somewhat used to that kind of thing
    lol, I dunno..after a year & 1/2 of food delivery I still never saw that kind of presentation. (wow..way too much of a tip for me thanks!)
    Do you live, do you die
    Do you bleed for the fantasy?
    In your mind, through your eyes
    Do you see it's the fantasy? - 30 Seconds To Mars- The Fantasy

If he's been on the job for any length of time, the answer probably 'not much'. More important is that you got a buzz out of it and that you'll remember it for a lot longer than the mailman will.

I just had coffee come through my nose on that one! I had a similar experiance about 2 weeks ago. Wife left for grocerie shopping...I got in full dress with make-up....forgot all about the matress delivery that day! They came while I was dressed. Had to let them in!! One of the delivery guys really liked what he saw.

I had a similar incident, but as well, I used to carry mail and had seen a lot of strange things myself along the routes. I don't mean strange in a bad way, cuz I'm very open minded. Back when I was married and home alone, the doorbell rang and saw the UPS man was out there to deliver me something I ordered and he needed a signature for it. I didn't have time to cover up or change out of my short red dress, so I just opened the door to him. The look on his face was indeed priceless. I think he was so stammered all he could say was "thanks, have a nice day"!
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

Hello Sweetie;
    Flashing the postman? hehe Cool!
    Wish I could have seen that!
    Snow

[SIZE="1"]Well, I would have to be careful about that because our mailcarrier knows my wife and attends her church. Wouldn't be some story around church?!?[/SIZE]

is in her vest

I dunno..

I could accept being caught all dressed and made up, but I am way too afraid to have the house all open while I am just in my underwear (and I don't go commando).....I'd get embarrassed being caught dressed in a guys tee shirt and nothing on the bottom half.....I am such a prude.:blushing:
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart