Thread: Sexy Moments

Sexy Moments

Because of the heat I'm currently enjoying wearing short shorts on a regular basis. I recently purchased some bustiers, short shorts, and panties that color match.

While during my evening reading time I happened to look down and my matching panties were sticking out from under my short shorts. I found this very sexy and wished I could have shared the moment with some one.

So.....What do you find sexy? What is one of your SEXY moments?
    If you walk into a room and nobody notices, Why walk into the room?

After a long day working around the house and I shower, shave my legs. Sit down on the sofa, kick my legs up and my wife looks at me and "licks her lips and smiles"....heheh....

Great moment.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Quote Originally Posted by LisaRose View Post
    Because of the heat I'm currently enjoying wearing short shorts on a regular basis. I recently purchased some bustiers, short shorts, and panties that color match.

While during my evening reading time I happened to look down and my matching panties were sticking out from under my short shorts. I found this very sexy and wished I could have shared the moment with some one.

So.....What do you find sexy? What is one of your SEXY moments?
    I have been wearing womens shorts and tops for the past 2 years. Not once has anyone other that my Wife noted that they are shorter than mens styles. I wear panties 24/7 but have never tried to match with the shorts. I'm sure that the VPL of my bikinies is noticable, but not once a comment from anyone. DeeDee3

I think when I am wearing hose and garters with a short skirt, and when I sit down the tops of my hose and the skin of my thighs are exposed are a real turn on.

[SIZE="3"]I agree with Krystal, it's a major turn on![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I cant say much for myself , as i am a genetic girl, but I can tell you I agree with the last two posts. My SO is a cd and I absolutely love to see the lacy tops of the thigh highs peeking out from just under a real short skirt

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    This is something I love to discuss, but will keep it short without booooooring you all. My most sexy moment is when I get the dressing just right. Its that special moment when the makep is right, the clothes are cute, sexy but not ****tish, the tuck and taping is working (and something has decided to relax), I then catch a glimps of myself and its WOW or even better, my come into the lounge and my wife looks at me and gives a suprised but "I am impressed" smile.

Having my g-string peak out of my jeans when I sit it also a buzz!

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar

Sexy Moments.

I do wear panties tried to wear a thong but just not for me, it felt like a self inflicted wedgie. What I find sexy is when just a tiny bit of the lace on my slip shows under the hem of my skirt.. Also love to see the lines of the straps on my slip showing on my blouse.. Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

I like to see the lace in my bra through a white blouse.

Thumbs up

I think any little peek-a-boo of undergarments are sexy as hell.
    Stephanie

Short skirts with shoes and heels
    Angie

looking at myself in the mirrors in the stores - long legs, tight bottom, flat waist, nice bumps, makeup just right - I think you are looking so sexy - and getting admiring (I hope) glances from the GGs because I look hot baby!

Mitch

Hard to tell ... but I know when it happens

I love the look of the lace hem of a slip across my knees.

Sexy is ...

Sexy is when I am wearing anything low riding, cropped top or sports bra, and flat abs with a hint of muscle definition.

I think for me, showing a bit of the top edge of a bra and nice cleavage is sexy. I like it when the push-up pads in my bra push me up just right. Teeheehee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When I'm out walking down a busy street, Ilove to look down at my legs, always showing from mid-thigh,and wearing a nice pair of black pumps.Or catching my reflection in a store window.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Sexy is when I am wearing anything low riding, cropped top or sports bra, and flat abs with a hint of muscle definition.
    Oooooh. I've cut up a lot of t-shirts just for that look. Short skirts or short shorts with heels and crop topsl Ahhhh!!!

I find one of the sexiest, most exhilirating moments is when you are walking down the street in heels and you hear the click, tap of your shoes as you walk. That sound just drives me wild. It is so feminine. Whenever I hear it from another, I just have to look and check out what she (or he) is wearing.
    Dawn

Me too, it has to be the click of your high heels in a regular rythm, the swing of your hips, the swish of your skirt and a breeze on your legs in a way that can't be experienced in trousers

Nicely done pink toenails in nude hose sticking out of my wedges and matching the pink of my bra which can be glimpsed through the neckline of a nicely darted button down blouse :blushing:

When the hem of your skirt 'tickles' the top of your thigh.

Any time, any place, anywhere - with my little white slip (or black, depending on my mood) and knickers on.

The feel of nylon/micro-fibre on my flesh - and the view of it in the mirror is a big turn-on.

Love to all

Lesley

When my nipps are perky and showing through my top and my GF just can't resist tweeking them. At a function a couple of weeks ago, and she AND her sister started into it. Almost more than I could stand!