Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm so excited (halloween is on the horizon)

You go girl.
    Halloween is one of the greatest days for dressing up however you want to be so do what makes you happy.

I just completed putting together my Hooter's girl uniform so I know what I'll be wearing this Halloween.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    I just completed putting together my Hooter's girl uniform so I know what I'll be wearing this Halloween.

Hugs!
    I have one too I was AMAZED that a size SMALL was going to fit my butt.. but when I tried them on.. WOW.. I looked HOT.. We even had a picture taken and brought it to the Hooter's where we got the uniform and they actually HUNG IT ON THE WALL!!!!!!!!

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Oh lord you gotta go all the way sweetie...be Vero!!! It is really our big Holiday! Always fun.

Last Halloween I dressed as a hippy chick and handed out treats at home.

The parents and older siblings got a good laugh when I gave the peace sign and wished them a groovy Halloween.

My wife approved and took the picture that's on an old picture thread.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...2&postcount=80

This year I might go for one of Cinderella's ugly stepsisters.

Jadeanne

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Yes, I gotta think about what to do this year. I'm not necessarily stuck on female costumes as the pics from the last 3 years show.

There is the Gypsy Fortune teller, from 2004---my first and only forray into the outside world as a female, "Mr Hyde", from 2006, a kinda "silent movie" style monster and 'Mark Twain" from 2005

I wore these at my adult sunday school Halloween party that we have in the woods every year. Twain won 2nd place and the others both won first plaxe for best costume in their year. I thought about doing Ben Franklin, and also Buffalo Bill this year but I cant find the props I need, so I gotta find something else---Perhaps one of those "Rocker" types.

Probably going to do a lady pirate this year. Did "straight" Lily last year. Got quite a few complements from friends at work!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar

have fun with it ...

Quote Originally Posted by veronicagurl85 View Post
    Hello girls. After 3 months of no dressing its killing me but halloween is on the horizon. Now in the past I have never dressed up for halloween but have always wanted to for so many years. Now in the past I wanted to but my dad wouldn't have it. So this year I really want to do it. So girls my questions to you are what should I wear? Also do you think I should be full fledged vero or tone it down a bit to avoid all the questions? I'm kinda thinking of just doing it all the way and have fun with it. We'll anyways thanks for listening girls. Hope to hear all of your opinions.

Much love
    Vero
    My first Halloween OUT was 2005. I was on my own and dressing nearly full time anyway (except for work of course) and a local bar had 3 full days of Halloween celebration. I was a different woman each day. Didn't win anything in the costume contests - I lost out to a woman who wore grave digs with moldy scraps of music scores pinned to her clothes. She was "DeComposing."

In 2006 I spent considerable time on my makeup. My costome was partly new stuff and partly old stuff from previous Halloweens. I was a right scary Witch. Same bar, I won first place for scariest costume.

Have fun!!!
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

start a general discussion ...

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieT View Post
    I have always wondered how to tell my wife we should crossdress for Halloween. I would go as the woman and she the guy. I think it would be fun but how to I convince her since she does not know I dress.
    Do you go to costume parties on Halloween? stqrt talking about which ones you want to go to and then, out of the blue like it was an ispiration that JUST hit you say something off the wall like; Wouldn't it be fun to show up at (so n so's) party as each other? You can be me and I'll be you??
    Then smack yerself on the head and look her str8 in the eyes and say (every woman's lament) "oh dayam, I haven't a thing to wear. <heavy sigh>"
    Rosaliy Lynne

stuff your bra with socks ...

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferR771 View Post
    Go for it! Halloween is a great time to wear a dress. Also--it is a great time to shop retail or thrift. For instance tell the girls at the thrift shop you need a whole outfit for Halloween. Give them a little tip if you want, but they usually love to dress a guy. Take your wig with you so you can see how it will look. They will help you find shoes, panties, bra, pantyhose, dress, earrings, necklace, bracelet, purse. Buy a pair of socks to stuff the bra.

In my case they had me try on three dresses and a skirt suit. And asked me to step out of the fitting room and model each outfit for them! If you are brave--let them put your pants in a bag and wear the outfit out of the store.
    Funny you should mention that because from the time I started dressing back in high school and on until 2005, when I purchased my first breast forms online, that was what I used for breasts. The softest pair of socks I owned.
    Rosaliy Lynne

interesting ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeanne View Post
    Last Halloween I dressed as a hippy chick and handed out treats at home.

The parents and older siblings got a good laugh when I gave the peace sign and wished them a groovy Halloween.

My wife approved and took the picture that's on an old picture thread.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...2&postcount=80

This year I might go for one of Cinderella's ugly stepsisters.

Jadeanne
    The first time I went out Halloween en femme, I had purchased a lovely black nightgown for my then wife. With a mask that obscured my face, I then took our children out trick-or-treating. Everyone thought I was a lovely woman. I even pulled the whole deal off almost completely until I got into a position where I had to speak to my neighbor across the street. My voice gave me away. Everyone loved it though and I had fun.

In 2004 I dressed as a witch for Halloween to give out treats. I scared everyone from child to teen to adult. I said narry a word all night. My then new wife didn't really approve but hey - it was Halloween.

oh well.
    Rosaliy Lynne

now that I am thinking about it ...

How would I go about making a costume splitting me down the middle as say - Dr. Jeckel and Nurse Hyde?
    Rosaliy Lynne

Emerging butterfly...
    From one Veronica to another....

[SIZE="4"]GO ALL OUT GIRL!![/SIZE]

....I just went out last Saturday for my first time anywhere, & I'm still high! I'm still unsure of myself & scared being in public, so I'm taking baby-steps, but I'm already excited about the next time. Hmmm... you reminded me though- time to think of a costume for myself. I haven't gone en-femme since I was about five!

Have fun & feel sexy,

Veronica

im going for it to this is going to be my first public dressing i cant wait

halloween is more fun dressed

For the last 4 years I have used Halloween to show everyone the girl inside without them getting to much insight into how much I really enjoy it. My first halloween i drove around and visited all kinds of fun places dressed to the nines. Once i did that I was hooked and have done it more and more frequently since then. This year I am hoping to get a french maid costume and use that with some 5" inch mary jane heels and some other fun garments. If it becomes your yearly thing no one really questions it, so enjoy it.

Absolutely, Positively, go out as Veronica this Halloween!

Like others have said, you may want to consider a "costume" even if it's dressing like a hooker!

Since you've only been out once, it's certainly a "safe'way to go out. No one will think twice about it - except maybe your friends that you see that day. They may remember - but then again, probably not!

Hugs, Lori

It may be the one chance that I can dress with my wife present. Looking forward to it.

Talking Go for it!!

U go girl! Go all the way. I wanna wear my girliest gear this halloween. I think I will hunt down some others like myself and just make a public spectacle of ourselves. It would so rock. I have always avoided dressing up and mingleing amung big crouds. But I think U can understand, I just wanna let go. Here in Las Vegas there are some great big bashes and venues to do this stuff around Halloween. But I feel like going out on Halloween nite in a totaly public place. Maybe the Forum Shopes. Even the night club? If that avatar is a pic of U, I give U props. U look totaly female. I don't think I could look so good.

From a UK'er

You lucky lot

All of you yanks make the most of it

or you will have us English ones to answer to
    and there better be some photos to

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Fallon View Post

....I just went out last Saturday for my first time anywhere, & I'm still high! I'm still unsure of myself & scared being in public, so I'm taking baby-steps, but I'm already excited about the next time. Hmmm... you reminded me though- time to think of a costume for myself. I haven't gone en-femme since I was about five!

Have fun & feel sexy,

Veronica
    I see where you live in Fort Lauderdale. On October 22 a large group of TG persons with 14 wives will celebrate Halloween for 8 nights as we cruise to the Southern Caribbean on the Carnival Miracle. I can't wait to see all of our group's costumes at the ship Halloween costume party. Come join us!
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

[SIZE="3"]My wife has picked my costume for me already, if we still do it, I will be a hooker this year![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Emerging butterfly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
    I see where you live in Fort Lauderdale. On October 22 a large group of TG persons with 14 wives will celebrate Halloween for 8 nights as we cruise to the Southern Caribbean on the Carnival Miracle. I can't wait to see all of our group's costumes at the ship Halloween costume party. Come join us!
    Oh Melanie... thank you for the invitation!!
    My S/O & I would luuuv to join you all, but we won't be able to afford it this time. Are there any other such cruises over the Winter? We're planning to attend SCC next year, but a femme cruise before that sounds absolutely lovely!

Well, have lots of fun on the "satin seas"!!

Enviously yours,

Veronica

I love shopping in Grand Rapids too!! I it all of the thrift shops, Kohl's, Burlington, etc....

i supposively lost a bet to my girlfriend and must be tinkerbell for halloween but i'm still pulling for batgirl or wonder woman

each time you go out

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Fallon View Post

Have fun & feel sexy,

Veronica
    it gets easier to repeat. I was where you are when I took my first steps out back in 2005. It is fun once you get over the fear and develope the confidence to keep going. Problem is, once you have been out, you want to do it again and again ....

so be confident, and have fun.
    Rosaliy Lynne

Hey Val

Quote Originally Posted by Val702 View Post
    U go girl! Go all the way. I wanna wear my girliest gear this halloween. I think I will hunt down some others like myself and just make a public spectacle of ourselves. It would so rock. I have always avoided dressing up and mingleing amung big crouds. But I think U can understand, I just wanna let go. Here in Las Vegas there are some great big bashes and venues to do this stuff around Halloween. But I feel like going out on Halloween nite in a totaly public place. Maybe the Forum Shopes. Even the night club? If that avatar is a pic of U, I give U props. U look totaly female. I don't think I could look so good.
    we might be neighbors. Maybe we can hook up for Halloween?
    Rosaliy Lynne