Thread: Shopping Addiction

Shopping Addiction

As a guy, I never really shopped for my "drab" clothes... Just bought enough, 2 times a year I would go to Wal Mart and buy what I needed to replace the old, worn out clothes... But I got into crossdressing...

I started by ordering myself a metal briefcase with code locks, to hide my treasures in.

I then wanted to buy myself one set of clothes for a complete look.

I then needed makeup, since a woman's look is not complete without it.

I then wanted a wider variety of clothes, made of different of materials, with different looks...

I then found some incredible deals, a brand new silk dress in my size for less than five american dollars, among other things...

Now my briefcase is full, I still have 10 items in transit... And I want some shoes... Some anke strap heels would be pretty...

Must... resist... the urge...
    Last edited by Nyx; 03-17-2005 at 10:28 PM.

Go for it sweetie. Buy another case to keep it in.I had an intire army duffle bag filled years ago.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Nyx,

Shopping is half the fun of cross-dressing. Relax and enjoy the thrill of the hunt.

Richelle

Tristen Cox

Wink

I think there's a patch for that, but can that guarantee it? Probably not. Resistance is futile Go Go Go Go!

Julie
    Nyx, you can't resist, it's in the Genes. Shop till you drop.

JJ

Nyx,

Just give up now and save yourself the anxiety. Shopping for clothes is good therapy, good exercise, non-fattening, lowers cholestrol, improves your love life, promotes world peace, strengthens the economy, and helps build strong bodies 12 different ways. Don't fight it!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Most men just stand in the aisles waiting for their women .Us we are in there handling everything and enjoying it .Ihave 3 daughters and they love it when i pick underwear for them they think it brings out my feminine side so i can look at anything and no matter what i buy they never question me .sometimes i wonder how much they know....Dont ever stop shopping otherwise you will have to stop dressing....love sarah.xxx

I agree, I love shopping. Getting so excited, as all the pretty spring and summer clothes are just coming into stores. Even though my wife doesn't except my fem side, She does enjoy me helping Her pick out clothes. She's always asking me if I like this or that and if it will look good on Her. She thinks I have good taste in clothes, although she thinks my taste is a little on the trashy side, lol. I just bought a very pretty bathing suit from Victoria's Secret, can't wait for summer so I can go to beach.

Shopping is a big part of a women's life, So have fun and enjoy it.

Sarah Lynn

Aspiring Member
    Too late, once bitten by the shopping bug you can't stop.

I recently bought my first pair of pumps, and now I can't help but go back and look for another pair. It is hard to fight the urge to shop once you get hooked.

I just received the credit card bill for this month... It hurts... And I don't even have everything I want :\

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx
    I just received the credit card bill for this month... It hurts... And I don't even have everything I want :\
    Sounds like its time to start hitting the consigment and thrift stores. The Sally Ann's and Value Villages. Pay less than 10 cents on the dollar for designer clothes.

And if you can keep everything in a couple of brief cases - wow. I have closets and dressers full of female attire. And so does my wife. I have couple of drawers for my drab clothes.

Once you start shopping you can't stop. Its not allowed. A girl can't have too many panties, pairs of shoes, dresses, etc. Just don't let it bankrupt you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    There is a cure for "SHOPPING ADDICTION" its called "SHOPPING SUBTRACTION". Thats when YOU pay the department store to BUY BACK all the cloths you bought that DON'T FIT!! Give it a try. It really WORKS!!!

Dawn Marrie (Thats Who I Be !)

i know how it feels. as a guy i hardly buy clothes. but when i look at that cute panties or bra, i feel i must buy it...

currently the only reason i haven't bought anything for so long is that my
    secret drawer" is full...

Do you people know if Hanes Silk Reflections pantyhoses are as good as they look?

I couldn't resist... I had to buy two pairs of shoes on ebay... One that looked cute, and a pair of heels... I just felt like I need to try them.