Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sit or stand?

Banned Read only
    Thats a classic!!!!
    lol

Dawn Marrie (Thats Who I !)

At home I always sit. That way my wife can never accuse me of leaing the seat up.

An most of the time when out in drab mode I also sit. Mostly out of habit I think. When out enfem I sit like the good girl I am

Richelle

Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    I always sit.

But if you're not wearing Y-fronts or boxers you don't really have a choice, do you?

Do you know what, I find sitting to have a pee gives me a chance for a quiet philosophical moment. You don't have that advantage if you stand and have to concentrate on what you're aiming at.

Hey Tamara,

how perceptive of you, i know exactly what you mean, to sit does give a quiet little " pee-time me-time" contemplative moment.

Thanks sis,
    hugz xx
    flaunt it you'll get it
    [SIZE=3]Tiffany Tuesday[/SIZE]

mrs.highheels
    what you are saying about sitting or standing?it is better for your body to sit (bladder) what you read i very true.so girls when you can sit.

StephanieCD
    I've almost always sat 'most' of the time. It's even been a point of contention in a relationship or two. I find it is nice to just take a break for a second. I do, however, stand in public or when in a rush.

I must admit, oddly, that *sometimes* when dressed and the outfit lends to it I stand... for some reason the juxtaposition is sort of amusing for lack of a better word.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Tuesday
    Hey Tamara,

how perceptive of you, i know exactly what you mean, to sit does give a quiet little " pee-time me-time" contemplative moment.

Thanks sis,
    hugz xx
    Tiffany dear, you big sweet dollop of femininity,

I'm not really tamara's alter ego, you know

............ hey, how do your toes taste I wonder? I haven't had a nibble for ages. I'll bet they're all freshly pink and tender, like a perfect prawn. < >
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

I sit whenever I'm dressed as a woman. I stand sometimes as a man, but not usually anymore.
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

At home it's either/or. When out it's always stand as I can never trust the cleanliness of the seat. Seen to many of them that were, well, not very clean.

But if you're not wearing Y-fronts or boxers you don't really have a choice, do you?
    Well, actually, you do. Guys have been wearing flyless briefs for decades now. When they first turned up in the 70s some called them "man panties".

But that's beside the point. I sit whenever I can.

I have forgotten who first pointed this out, but if you get up to pee in the middle of the night, and you sit, you don't have to turn on the light. So, you don't awaken as completely and it's easier to get back to sleep.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Ann
    Well, actually, you do. Guys have been wearing flyless briefs for decades now. When they first turned up in the 70s some called them "man panties".

But that's beside the point. I sit whenever I can.

I have forgotten who first pointed this out, but if you get up to pee in the middle of the night, and you sit, you don't have to turn on the light. So, you don't awaken as completely and it's easier to get back to sleep.
    I know, I was only looking for excuses to sit down
    Since I was old enough to buy my own clothes I have never bought a pair of underpants with a fly of any sort. In the early days, before I admitted to myself that I liked feminine undies, I always bought nylon jockey briefs. Then somebody must have decided that they were unhygeininc 'cos they disappeared from mainstream shops.
    And I agree with you about sitting down in the dark. No accidents. I don't like turning on the light either, it kind of wakes me up too much.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Tiffany dear, you big sweet dollop of femininity,

I'm not really tamara's alter ego, you know

............ hey, how do your toes taste I wonder? I haven't had a nibble for ages. I'll bet they're all freshly pink and tender, like a perfect prawn. < >

Eeeek b-lush throw another barbie on the prawn ... as our Oz sisters nearly say!
    flaunt it you'll get it

Youngirl at Heart

Seated Always (well, almost...)

I'm almost always dressed in my girls' clothing, and I've recently started sitting all the time. Sometimes, though, I forget who I am, and catch myself standing.

Actually, I think I'm going to start sitting even when I'm in boys' clothing. It's so much less messy that way!
    Sidney -- Youngirl at Heart

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes. I had one thousand sixty." --Imelda Marcos

"Real men don't need to define what a 'real man' is." --Sidney

I always sit; it would never occur to me to do anything else. I simply lift my skirt and slip my knickers down so there is no chance of accidentally wetting my clothes.

I sit, I feel more comfortable; the only time I stand is when in public loos in male mode.

Interesting question. But I have noticed lately that I subconciously sit, especially when I am dressed. Hmmm. Very intuitive question...
    XOXO,

Racheal

crossdresser

Smile

proper behavior is to sit. I feel feme all the time so I sit all the time except when in public bathroom.would rather sit but what would those male pigs think of me

Sitting or standing ...

.. and the whole feminine ritual too:

1/ always "pay a visit" with a girlfriend (to gossip in front of the mirror as you repair your lippy)

2/ boys may go "splash their boots" or "point percy at the porcelain"
    but us girlies are rather less brutal:

-off to powder my nose
    -visit the little girls room
    -need a quick pee (why do we say quick?)
    -must go for a tinkle
    -where's the little room?
    .. what phrase do you use?

3/ and why do 10 out of 10 girls check their butt in the mirror? One reason i now know, is to check you have not tucked your skirt into the back of your pantyhose ... mega embarassing to wiggle out showing your pantied behind to the world

hugz x
    flaunt it you'll get it

Mmm I usually sit down unless Im at school or any other place that isnt int he comforts of my house. Do any of you catch yourself putting your legs close together when sitting down?

Platinum Member
    like always setting da..........i mean that standing thingy .........well that just makes you a guy in a dress and thats like so wrong for like so manny reasons...............

Sit for me

Even before I started cd-ing and pretty much ever since I was a young kid, I've become more of a "sitter." I actually find it difficult to pee standing and it usually ends up going everywhere so I just find it easier to sit so with me cd-ing now it is not a new experience for me by any means.

Wink Well trained

I have been sitting for sometime now, what ever mode of dress I'm in (unless the situation warrents that I stand). The wife does not realize that I sit, she just thinks she has trained me well. Ie: putting the seat back down whe I have finished.

Charlotte xx
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

Sit
    and when I`m out as femme and go to the bathroom I make sure I pee down into the water and stop and regulate ( as only boys can do ) so the gg`s hear . Do you ever get admiring, and jealous, glances for having fantastic PC muscle control!!
    Rhonda

Quote Originally Posted by midwest_sissy****
    I sit, i think it's kinda subconsious, if you pee standing up you probably still see urself as a man more than a lady......that is unless you have to

This has never crossed my mind. It is a very good point. I have never sat down before. But I will tonight.

Thanks sis,
    April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Alison9009

I Sit Always

Hi.
    I always sit when dressed. It is surely the only way to do it! It also adds to the atmosphere and I feel more girly.

Love and Hugs

Alison

Take the question a step further

I think this question could in fact be taken a little further. When you are enfemme in public, which washroom do you use Men's or Women's?
    If most of you are like me, when I am out in public enfemme I always use the women's washroom.
    I have always believed that the best possible way to pass and present the best possible image is to blend in. That said, when in a Women's washroom how well do you suppose you would blend in if a GG came into the washroom and saw heels pointed at the toilet and heard the sound of tinkling? Needless to say she would most likely leave and come back with mangement or security. However, that said, at least in several Canadian Provinces (BC & Ont) the law is pretty clear since Gender Identity came to being. "You may use the washroom of the gender in which you are presenting yourself" So while you may well have law on your side, it wouldn't resolve the immediate issue of possible embarrasement.
    Personally, I only stand in a Men's Public washroon while in drab mode.
    [SIZE=2]"Une Femme sans bas, c'est comme une rose sans parfum.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]( A woman without stockings is like a rose without fragrance.)"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]"Don't hate me for being beautiful, hate your boyfriend for thinking I am"[/SIZE]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hotlegsottawa/