Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in fem clothes

I try to sleep in fem mod as much as possable .........charlie......

Love nightgowns

I wear a nylon or satin nightgown 4 nights a week. The other three are guy stuff. My wife helps me pick out my nightgowns and after a couple nights wearing one I just throw it in the laundry. Since I have been wearing very nice nighties to bed she also has begun wearing nice nighties. We have one that is identical that we wear on valentines day.

I don't really have a need to be dressed when I sleep. I do have a need to have something that reminds me of the girl I am when I am awake though. I often wear panties to work, and yes I often wear them to bed as well.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

It'll be the Wolford tights and microfibre bra and inserts tonight for sure! Mmm...nice mass in the front...love caressing them through the silky fabric of the bra! Good night all!

always sleep in some form of panties and a lacey camisole, sometimes some VS shorts or femme sleep pants. Love the feel of femme fabrics, especially to sleep.

why must men's stuff be such awful fabrics?

The Satin Dreamer Vivian_Anne_1's Avatar

Thumbs up Sleeping in fem clothes....

I love to sleep in either my silk V.S. Pajamas or the satin ones too but on hot nights my satin teddy.

When i am away on business i sleep in a satin full slip and panties or i have a doube layered 60's style knee length nightie that i love but tend to get tangled up in it.

Have to have satin PJ bottoms over shaved legs and panties, it's a great feeling.

For those that cannot dress while sleeping

At least at home...

Get some satin sheets. Sleep naked. It is incredible!!

Morgan

<----Satin sheet used in the making of this avatar
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

Hi
    I sleep in a night gown bra And panties every night. because it feels so good, the silkyness on my body is great, also helps me sleep

Content and Happy
    I have always slept in the nude. Nothing between the satin sheets and me.

Lanore

ultra sheer pantyhose

Ultra sheer pantyhose for this girl.
    It's sometimes hard for me to fall asleep because they arrouse me in bed.
    Love being shaved and in my p hose. My wife is fine with me wearing hose to bed.
    I, too, live in Hotlanta but have the A/C on most of time during summer so hose year round aren't an issue.
    I love hose so much that I'll wear them anywhere regardless of the weather.
    :-)

I wear satin pjs in the winter and chemises in the summer.

I sometimes

sleep in a girlfriend's nightie or full fashion slip - I ALWAYS sleep in panties - even when it's freezing and I have to wear long johns over them (which naturally dulls the effect, lol.

Carly

I'm holding that thought

Quote Originally Posted by Lanore View Post
    I have always slept in the nude. Nothing between the satin sheets and me.

Lanore

(melt)

In femme clothes within no time I am asleep, but the thought of sacrificing the overwhelming divine pleasure compels me to getup and make myself tea or coffee to delay my sleep as much as possible. How helpless and weak I feel that I wouldnt mind surrendering the presidency of the state for this absolute pleasure of being covered head to toe all femme!!!!

Thanks for asking, I am aroused!

Quote Originally Posted by archprc View Post
    sleep in a girlfriend's nightie or full fashion slip - I ALWAYS sleep in panties - even when it's freezing and I have to wear long johns over them (which naturally dulls the effect, lol.

Carly
    Two words for you Carly.

CUDDLEDUDS Okay so that's just a brand name, but they are so soft and luxurious and they are totally femme

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Every night long silky nightgown. just love feeling.

Nighties.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Since spring i have wore panties 24/7. Since my wife is away at her Moms all weeken with the kids I decided to try sleeping in a Bra. I stufed it and it felt so comforatable I fell asleep rightaway. It was the greatest feeling waking up with it on I amy going to do it every chance I get.

I have been wearing nylon Babydolls and Gowns for 40 some years and am even in one as I type this. Only problem over the years is it's hard to find nice nylon anything in larger sizes and the days of the double sheer are long dead LOL. (OMG thank you Ebay) Hey Girl, it's your bed and your dreams...go for it.....Marsea

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

sleeping en-femme

Always! Don't have any male sleep wear so I wear my nighties every night, the better half and I have lot's of matching nighties, oh how fun it is!

Whenever my wife is away, I sleep in hose, nightgown, bra, and breast forms. There's nothing like it, at least for me. I particularly enjoy waking up in the morning and finding that I am already "dressed".

I would like to sleep en femme more often, but I still have a young child at home and worry about them coming into my room at night.

When ever I'm away or my wife is away I always sleep in a silk nighty.

Collette

Quote Originally Posted by missattitude View Post
    There is a time and place for everything. Even though some of us can not do this, is , however ones place to wake up every morning with some nice sheer nylons on with a thong and bra to top it off. Does any one else do this. I have been crossdressing for every bit of my life expect when in public, still have not conquered the fear of being ousted while in drag, but that is a different topic. I was just ciorious if any other crossdressers have been doing this. Its almost like I can't sleep without some type of female clothing, ever. I don't have a problem being away from my clothes during the day sometimes, which is occured due to certain circirumstances that do not allow me to be in fem, or rather I don;t have the gut ablility to go threw it . Anyways, I am jabbing away , hehe.. I Just want to know what other crossdressers out there sleep either in fem or have female clothes on..

Miss Thanz
    I love to sneak into mothers closet,when she goes away&leaves me to watch
    the dog.I love to go into her pantyhose drawer&take a fresh,unopened pkg of
    pantyhose&put them on,then systematically begin trying on all of her dresses,
    shoes,tops,etc.My absolute favorite is to dress in one of her good short
    skirtsuits,or one of her pantsuits.Later in the evening,I'll go in her closet&
    pull out one of her mini skirts,a silk blouse&a pair of her heels.I generally
    kick off her heels,then fall asleep on her bed.