Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: women are superior

Quote Originally Posted by iiiman5 View Post
    How meany of you feel that women are superior? Are we just trying to be like them? I strongly feel that society is becoming more fem all the time and some day CDing will be the norm amoung men.

No they are equal
    No I am a guy
    Dont be stupid !!!!!
    In order and actually in order of stupidness

Just another Gurl Hacker Elsbeth's Avatar
    Skills, and other traits like intelligence or personality, are not dichotomously distributed. Essentially all human traits have distributions that are approximately Normal. If you break out any two large groups you can find statistically significant differences due to the large sample sizes. But these differences have no practical implication. You can't say woman are ...... (fill in the blank). The world just doesn't work that way. There is way more variance within the groups than between the groups. So knowing a person is from group X tells you nothing about their standing on a particular trait of interest. Typologies are never good models for human behavior, as much as they may seem to be relevant.

So ends todays lesson.

Quiz on Friday.

El

is in her vest
    I see threads like this, and I know the health system is not medicating to the required standards.......either that or people are slipping through the cracks.....

I am me, neither superior, nor inferior to anybody........extrapolate that and you'll see that I view women as equal, as should everyone. I have never purposely said "I want to emulate a woman"....I seem to have been born with this...maybe, I somehow slipped through a crack, and missed my medication too!....
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Superior for what range of activities and purposes ?

Then how important is that range of activities and purposes compared to those that remain?

Can o' worms Lovies.....

I'll stick with "Women are far wiser than we give them credit...and wiser still than they have been acculturated to give themselves credit!." Physically, they have strengths that would humble most men.

Genetically, Nature bets more on Women than men...they have more DNA and they have to have the wisdom to choose the mate to mix DNA with them. So instinctive women have more to do and choose than men. Remember, instinctively, with men its "any port in a storm" when mating season begins.

In this new age, where instincts are more and more obsolete (due to Technology), we are becoming less and less complementary....we could even pick a sex and eliminate it and let technology replace them.

As a man, I'm a bit nervous.....I think men are more expendable and our sex function is easier to reproduce with technology.

Geesh !
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Headed toward the future.
    slipped through the also

to distribute meds to all Now this thread make sense. Superior

I forgot was I was going to say. More meds!

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    My wife is real trooper...has shown strength and patience in the face of adversity...Patience of JOB...

But with that said, we are equals in life and will always remain so...

Quote Originally Posted by iiiman5 View Post
    How meany of you feel that women are superior? Are we just trying to be like them? I strongly feel that society is becoming more fem all the time and some day CDing will be the norm amoung men.

I totally disagree that society is 'more feminine'. I think the problem with the world today is that it's become far too masculine. A better explanation is that we are in a transition from the Age of Picses and going into the Age of Aquarious. The Age of Pisces was the Industrial Age and the Age of Masculinity. The Age of Aquarious is the the Age of Feminity but it is not being lead by women. They are the followers, not the leaders. The Feminist Movement is a result of the Industrial Age. They wanted to be equal so they became more like men.

It's this group and others like that are the leaders of the Age of Aquarious.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    If we cut straight along the average, women are less strong in the upper body and stronger in the lower. They have slightly smaller brains then men but the baseline IQ is the same. They have greater pain tolerance.

Yet these differences are very slight and I've known lots of men and women above and below such averages in these things.

Most importantly though is that everyone should be treated and considered equally important and equally valuable rather than judged or limited based on extreme and unrealistic stereotypes.

There is still a lot of sexism amongst men and women regarding men and women. Surely It is everyone's duty to fight it.

Well I like them way more then guy I don't even like guy
    Angie

is in her vest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickanne GG View Post
    slipped through the also

to distribute meds to all Now this thread make sense. Superior

I forgot was I was going to say. More meds!
    hmmmm..if I could understand this, I may think that its either funny, clever, or sarcastic...maybe its all three?????......don't stop the meds anytime soon!!!!
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Equal but opposite.

New England, somewhere on the fringe of genderland
    Well, women are clearly superior in the ability to reproduce and thus are more necessary for the survival of the human race .........on the other hand men are better at parallel parking and thus more necessary for parallel parking...........so I guess we 're equal. Let's kiss and make up !

Generally are women superior, no I'd say not. They try harder a lot of the time, because they have to, which can make them seem superior.
    Have faith. I don't mean faith in gods or governments, prophets or pundits. Have faith in yourself, in what you can do and what you know to be right. What you need is inside yourself, you can not find it in a book or the words of another, it may be hardest to find it there but if you look, find it you will!

My Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariannaj

Why has this question even been asked NO ONE is better than any one else we all have thing we are good at things we are bad at just differant things. and if we were all good at the same thing how boring it would be.
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Rose View Post
    A better explanation is that we are in a transition from the Age of Picses and going into the Age of Aquarious. The Age of Pisces was the
    Pisces comes AFTER Aquarius.

I like the fact that women are by and large A Far more peacefull race than males. There are far fewer instances where females start Wars. They are mure nuturing and benevolent than males. Is this a "superior" trait?? I think sometimes this is why I dress, it makes me feel quite peacefull.

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    Pisces comes AFTER Aquarius.
    Interesting. That's not what I was told.

Quote Originally Posted by Melora View Post
    I like the fact that women are by and large A Far more peacefull race than males. ........
    Interesting. I didn't know women are a 'race' unto themselves.
    Last edited by Sharon; 09-07-2007 at 12:26 PM. Reason: merged posts

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Definitely superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Rose View Post
    Interesting. I didn't know women are a 'race' unto themselves.
    I think you definatley have that correct :P men & women are not different races!!!
    wow, such a silly debate, women have some abilities & skills that they are more adept at then men, and men have some skills & abilities that they are more adept at then women. But one particular skill does not make one superior to another. well, that was refreshing..now to go to class & do some real thinking.
    Do you live, do you die
    Do you bleed for the fantasy?
    In your mind, through your eyes
    Do you see it's the fantasy? - 30 Seconds To Mars- The Fantasy

Banned Read only
    No, I don't think women are superior.

And part of the reason I dress up, is because women dont! I realized a long time ago, that if I wanted to see a sexy chick, in high heels, and lingerie, it would have to be a do-it-yourself project. I bought my ex wife lingerie, and some sexy heels. She wore it once! When I suggested she put it on now and then, her standard reply was, "Can't we just get in bed and do it". Just look at how women dress these days. Nuff said.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 09-07-2007 at 03:23 PM. Reason: no politics...

If it wasn't for women, men would still be hacking at each other with axes and spears.

Headed toward the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    ...And part of the reason I dress up, is because women dont! I realized a long time ago, that if I wanted to see a sexy chick, in high heels, and lingerie, it would have to be a do-it-yourself project. I bought my ex wife lingerie, and some sexy heels. She wore it once! When I suggested she put it on now and then, her standard reply was, "Can't we just get in bed and do it". Just look at how women dress these days. Nuff said.
    ROTFL...I love your attitude. Instead of sitting around complaining about something, you took action and did something about it

Wickanne
    Last edited by Wickanne GG; 09-07-2007 at 04:01 PM.

This is the MTF cd forum, not politics, you know they aren't allowed... don't turn this into a political debate or I will close it.

All political posts will be deleted. Keep threads on topic.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    I would not say anyone is more superior, but what your seeing is that society values women more than men. Just look at the high number of programs for womens health issues combined with government programs with no equal counter part for men. Recent studies show that women earn 1.17 to every 1.00 a man makes, so they are even paid more than men. What I do find ironic is how quick women are jump on the " we are discriminated band wagon" when they have so much more available to them in life.
    I find the "Recent studies show . . . " claim to lack credibility. I have never seen evidence that women out-earn men, in directly equivalent jobs.

Carly

Sometimes I favor The "Woman Superior Positions." But that's not what your asking, right?

Individuals CAN be superior to other individuals in certain aspects. I can't play a fiddle like Isaak Perlman, can't sing like Pavarotti, don't have the political "smarts," of a Hillary Clinton. But, I bet I could find something that I do, that would make me superior to them! For one thing, I'm really great at cleaning the lint out of my belly button.

Can't take generalities and apply them to individuals. So there!

Peace and Love, Joanie