Thread: 5 weeks waiting

5 weeks waiting

I finally had my other ear pierced and had to wait five weeks to remove the stud. It's really been seven weeks because opportunity has not come by. Lucky last night my son was called into work and my wife had bought me a pair of big loop earrings i was dying to try on. I was dressing like i was going to a special occasion, my black lacy stay ups,black lacy panties, matching bra and my short black dress and put on my wig and went into the washroom to try on the earrings. They looked beautiful and changed the look of my face and i couldn't believe that they had some weight on my ear. I went to ask my wife how they looked and she looked at my ears and then her eyes went down to my growing area and said by the way it looks down there i don't have to ask you if you like them and told me that she couldn't not believe how excited i get when i try something new. I told her the story when i was about six and i was sharing room with my sister and put on her pantyhose and my moms slip and couldn't believe how great it felt and then my mom was calling my name and walking towards my room. I didn't know what to do so i jumped into my bed, something about the bed sheet and pantyhose and slip, lets just say that as my mom was talking to me i was making a mess in the bed, and spent the rest of the afternoon washing my bed sheets and trying to get the stain out of my moms slip. She loves the whole idea of the secret and the hiding of the cloths and shoe's and the under dressing and pushing me to take little chances. Last week we were at a busy mall and she had her arm around me and grabbed the top of the pantyhose and pulled them over the top of my pants so the people behind can see them, and when we go shopping she tells me to take my socks off and wear only the pantyhose with the shoe's and she walks behind me to see the pantyhose peek out while iam walking. I feel very lucky to have such a understanding wife, i thanked her a thousand times for the earrings and letting me experience different feeling.

I loved reading your story! It sounds like you have a very loving wife! Reminds me of an old song called ''Take good care of her''! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

What a wonderful story! You are blessed to have such a great wife.

You are truely lucky. my wife just gives me the look of dissaproving or says get it out or off.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

What a woman! And you're quite the girl yourself...Bet the earrings look great..smooches Jackie
    Jackie