Thread: Are accepting wives really rare? Survey says....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I was a math major but you've stumped me with this one, Julie!
    Thinking it would look better when plotted on a log-log scale?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

of course I have to wonder whether those who have a supportive spouse feel the need to be on this forum so that would take the 'supportive' number even higher

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Thinking it would look better when plotted on a log-log scale?
    I love nerd/math/scientist jokes!

(Yes, I'm nerd)

Not a math major, but highly skeptical.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

JulieC I personally think it is a great question and fun and again thought provoking. When I was in the military, I did trends research. So I just went to the search bar and bam, same question....that's all. Now your next question, has the data changed based on yearly moderation trends? As to the pathology of importance of privacy responses, but that can be another survey.
    Cheers��
    Last edited by mbmeen12; 10-01-2023 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Added context
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

As one who went through a marriage back in the 1990's, I've been clandestinely dating while cautiously asking my dates about how thy felt about transgendered peoplel ( Bruce Jenmer/ Caitlin) now for many years(. So far no positive responses. OH, I understand. Hundreds of thousands of years, of evolutiion, making women more attracted to what are traditional male positive behaviors, vs our own Trans sexual gender selveseelves, and we find that women are simply not attracted to 'feminine' quality males, or any men who they perceive to be 'less than all male, all the time', men. ' While I am not happy about that response, I understand it. We don't get to choose what turns us on, or what turns us off. So I don't blame women, for simply not choosing us as mates. But that leaves us with no option; we aren't attracted to men, and women aren't attracted to us. So there's nowhere to go.
    There are so few females out there, who are willing to accept us. that there just seems that there's no hope for us. It's a difficult to life to deal with. I know, I know, that the vast majority of women, simply find us repuslive as romantic mates, but I don't know what else to do.
    Just spending the rest of my life, dating, and cautiously finding out that winding up that she is absolutely NOT interested in a guy who has less than 'all manly, all the time' feelings, leaves us with not much future at all.
    While most here don't consider themselves transgendered, the simple desire to adopt feminine dress, behavior, and self identity is pretty obvious a demonstration of what at least our subconscious desires are trying to tell us.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 10-01-2023 at 02:43 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    As one who went through a marriage back in the 1990's, I've been clandestinely dating while cautiously asking my dates about how thy felt about transgendered peoplel ( Bruce Jenmer/ Caitlin) now for many years(. So far no positive responses. OH, I understand. Hundreds of thousands of years, of evolutiion, making women more attracted to what are traditional male positive behaviors, vs our own Trans sexual gender selveseelves, and we find that women are simply not attracted to 'feminine' quality males, or any men who they perceive to be 'less than all male, all the time', men. ' While I am not happy about that response, I understand it. We don't get to choose what turns us on, or what turns us off. So I don't blame women, for simply not choosing us as mates. But that leaves us with no option; we aren't attracted to men, and women aren't attracted to us. So there's nowhere to go.
    There are so few females out there, who are willing to accept us. that there just seems that there's no hope for us. It's a difficult to life to deal with. I know, I know, that the vast majority of women, simply find us repuslive as romantic mates, but I don't know what else to do.
    Just spending the rest of my life, dating, and cautiously finding out that winding up that she is absolutely NOT interested in a guy who has less than 'all manly, all the time' feelings, leaves us with not much future at all.
    While most here don't consider themselves transgendered, the simple desire to adopt feminine dress, behavior, and self identity is pretty obvious a demonstration of what at least our subconscious desires are trying to tell us.
    Yep. I can relate. Whenever the topic comes up it is clear that the whole notion is repugnant to her. That?s why my cross dressing has remained a secret.

Initial poster-- you have been asked a couple of times, but ducked a clear answer to the question. When was the start date of your "survey". It's not really a survey, but a counting of member responses about CD experiences. A parallel counting would be of interest by the moderaters of the FAB forum. My guess is that the percentages may vary.