Thread: Last pair of guy jeans

Silver Member

Last pair of guy jeans

Wife suggested I get rid of them since they don't fit well and I have several pairs of women's.

Silver Member
    My wife suggested same idea. Get rid of my baggy men's jeans and stick strickly to women's jeans.

I stopped buying mens jeans over 20 years ago. That is the only piece of clothing my ex-wife never made negative comments about.

Bobbi

Did that years ago...except I have one pair of wranglers for the dirty work in the yard as I refuse to wear my good jeans for that purpose. Just as I wouldn't wear a pretty dress to do gardening.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Never wore men's jeans.
    Like Karren I am not going to start now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I also kept one pair for many years and I doubt they even fit me anymore! I have twelve pair of womens jeans that I do wear!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I still own a couple of pairs on mens jeans but I seldom wear them, I prefer womens jeans, light weight, softer, and fit better. And I have a lot more choices, since I own so many more pairs of them.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Threw mine out too. I've worn women's so long that I have some ratty ones for cleaning the evestroughs. Now get rid of the boy tops. My last one went about a year ago.

I've only worn womens jeans for the past 5 years or so. I ntry very hard to get ones that zip/button up on the other side to male jeans whenever I can. I love the fit of womens jeans.