Thread: Northern VA - need help with therapist or DR

Aspiring Member

Northern VA - need help with therapist or DR

I hope this is the correct place to post this, I apologize if it is not.

I have been a CD'er for years - very non-sexual. Of late (last 4 years), I dress at every opportunity and just recently I've dressed and have gone out as a woman. My longest stint dressed is two weeks. My wife does not know and I want to tell her but I am waiting until my daughter is older (13 now).

So, for those you you in Northern Virginia (preferably Loudoun County), can you recommend any therapists, psychologist, etc., who can help me find out who I really am?

I work at very liberal place, and I believe they would be able to assist my professional live should I transition.

I'm going to a TG/CD meetup in McLean VA in November, so I will hopefully fine answers and support there.

Aspiring Member
    I found two, so never mind.

Crazy Lady
    I grew up in Loudoun County. Left after graduating college.