Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think pretty T-girls make men question their own sexuality?

I 5hink we on the forum have had lots of little talks with ourselves and we are more in touch, with what we want, as for the guy on the street, if he see a hot girl he get excited , he finds out hot girl is a guy it fight or flight , and hot girl cant run in heels , not good , im not that fond of the male side , beat someone up so they can feel good about them selfs. Not good.
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Noemi View Post
    I started flirting with him, though he did not know it, big, dumb, beautiful man, perfect hair OMG...just talked for a while.
    I love this.

I think we like the same guys. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I don't even think 1%. There has to be a lot of things in place to really "fool" a man. I also don't buy the Trans-panic thing so much as the Trans-OH-CRAP now they think I am gay panic. Note that doesn't mean that the violence isn't very real I just believe that usually it is the guy KNOWS what he is getting into then freaks afterward. (also part of that is the non-reveal by the TG... no matter how much you think you are female or how well you pass so to speak, you need to be honest before it gets to the point where you life could be in danger). And yes it would be dangerous that is why you have to take every precaution to protect yourself BEFORE it gets out of hand.

Now in RE:Admirers. I think it is the mistaken idea that because we are male, we will react as males and want sex with anything that moves as noted above. Also in my experience, since in general I present as dressy and stylish, it attracts men who like someone they can be seen with. Yes, they have ideas of what may come later. Now, I am going way out here because everyone knows I don't buy the "dress your age" and the "don't dress like a tramp" things. Like women I believe we should be able to dress as we wish. However when you dress to show body parts you will attract guys who want those body parts in bed... Don't put yourself in that situation and you will have less chance bad things will happen
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I think that violence against trans women is very often because the guy is upset that he's feeling attraction for someone he considers to be another man, mistakenly thinking that feeling attraction for a transwoman means he's gay and he doesn't know how to deal with that so he reacts violently toward the one who "made" him feel the attraction.

I seem to recall one of the defendants in the Gwen Araujo murder tried to use that as an alibi, but in that case, he was more than just attracted, he had sexual relations with Gwen (didn't know that Gwen was a trans woman) He said that he believed that having sex with Gwen meant that he was gay for the rest of his life, so he reacted out of anger at Gwen over his incorrect perception that she had turned him gay.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    I seem to recall one of the defendants in the Gwen Araujo murder tried to use that as an alibi,...He said that he believed that having sex with Gwen meant that he was gay for the rest of his life, so he reacted out of anger at Gwen over his incorrect perception that she had turned him gay.
    Keep in mind that this ridiculous "justification" likely didn't come from the mind of the defendant, but rather was thought up by his attorney in an attempt to justify his client's crime.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Keep in mind that this ridiculous "justification" likely didn't come from the mind of the defendant, but rather was thought up by his attorney in an attempt to justify his client's crime.
    That's a good point Eryn! They are trying to do away with the "trans panic" defense.

http://www.bilerico.com/2008/09/bann...ic_defense.php

I question my sexuality ever day. It didn't take a t-girl to do that.............. Hold on I am a T-girl.......... Forget what I just said.

Quote Originally Posted by katie_barns View Post
    I question my sexuality ever day. It didn't take a t-girl to do that.............. Hold on I am a T-girl.......... Forget what I just said.
    LOl.. okay. Works for me!

"Being gay is the worst possible thing that could happen to me."
    - Large parts of society in the year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    "Being gay is the worst possible thing that could happen to me."
    - Large parts of society in the year 2012
    Hook those "large parts" up to a lie detector and ask them if they would prefer terminal cancer.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

This talk given by Ogi Ogas, co-author of A Billion Wicked Thoughts, should be enlightening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    This talk given by Ogi Ogas, co-author of A Billion Wicked Thoughts, should be enlightening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4
    thank you for this! I'm only about 10 minutes into this video, but it is an absolutely fascinating talk!

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabitha Storm View Post
    I think so. I have always considered myself to be straight but when I see a beautiful transgender or cd I am attracted to them. I don't think there is anything wrong with being attracted to beauty no matter it be male or female. I guess I would consider myself femisexual, attracted to those in feminine form.
    I love the word femisexual, never heard that before!!!!
    i am very attracted to a pretty transaxual or even another Pretty CD. I've been intimate with a CD a few times, and a transexual too, and they've been wonderful moments.
    It is the beauty that appeals to me, but also feminity makes you want to act like women intimately too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

You are talking about several different topics at once here I think!

1 - If your a T-girl that looks so flawless that men do not realize that you are not a GG, then no, there is no reason for them to question their sexual orientation. All they see is an attractive woman, and presumably this is what they desire.

2 - If you are that same T-girl, and you intentionally and knowingly come on to a hetero male, then I would say that yes, you are most definitely flirting with great bodily harm. If he thinks that you are a GG, thinks that he is flirting with a GG, and then discovers that you are physically a male, it takes no great act of imagination to picture him getting VERY angry, and God help you if this happens in front of anyone that he knows . . .

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post

1 - If your a T-girl that looks so flawless that men do not realize that you are not a GG, then no, there is no reason for them to question their sexual orientation. All they see is an attractive woman, and presumably this is what they desire.

2 - If you are that same T-girl, and you intentionally and knowingly come on to a hetero male, then I would say that yes, you are most definitely flirting with great bodily harm. If he thinks that you are a GG, thinks that he is flirting with a GG, and then discovers that you are physically a male, it takes no great act of imagination to picture him getting VERY angry, and God help you if this happens in front of anyone that he knows . . .
    Good answer.. I agree 100%
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Aspiring Member

I find it confusing....

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    First of all I hope nobody finds the term T-girls offensive. We have some very pretty members here that can attract male attention. We know men are very visual. They see a hot girl and they get turned on.

Now what if they are attracted to a TG girl only to find out she isn't a GG? I'm sure some must go wtf and get angry for being fooled. Is it a dangerous thing?

The CD amirers are different since they are attacted to the TG girls in the first place.

Your thoughts? I have no idea myself.

Oh and why are Cd admirers attracted to TG girls? Is it the femininity, or do they think easy sex score?
    I find the terminology confusing. Are you writing here about T(ransgendered)-girls? If it is the umbrella term, then you should just say CD's who pass to nearly everyone that sees them (or maybe not), and if you are talking about pre-,post-op trans-sexuals, then it would be better to say that (or she-males). There is a big difference because a TS at some point will be looking for a male to have relations with as part of the natural progression since their ultimate goal is to BE a woman. CDs , on the other hand are NOT women, and the case of mistaken identity would involve something else in a guys mind when he finds out. With a TS who has had a vaginaplasty, there would be the proper equipment but the male may still feel that the TS is a man, having been born a genetic male. So one would perhaps not question their sexuality in the same way, as if they have been FOOLED by a CD.
    JUST a crossdresser

Quote Originally Posted by busker View Post
    I find the terminology confusing. Are you writing here about T(ransgendered)-girls? If it is the umbrella term, then you should just say CD's who pass to nearly everyone that sees them (or maybe not), and if you are talking about pre-,post-op trans-sexuals, then it would be better to say that (or she-males). There is a big difference because a TS at some point will be looking for a male to have relations with as part of the natural progression since their ultimate goal is to BE a woman. CDs , on the other hand are NOT women, and the case of mistaken identity would involve something else in a guys mind when he finds out. With a TS who has had a vaginaplasty, there would be the proper equipment but the male may still feel that the TS is a man, having been born a genetic male. So one would perhaps not question their sexuality in the same way, as if they have been FOOLED by a CD.
    Yeah I'm kinda regretting posting it all now. I was not clear enough. I was thinking more along the lines of a guy seeing a hot girl only to find out she's transgendered when he gets closer..

Platinum Member
    Hi Maeleena , You know that things arn't always what they seam to be.

Mick Dundee found out the hard way after that he was a lot more careful.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Yes there were a few questions posed Kimberly.

As far as the guys being fooled I didn't mean in an intimate situation, I just meant as in them being attracted to her until closer inspection. Any T-girl that leads a guy on is asking for trouble, that's for sure.
    It depends. While it is largely thought of us being kind of an Asian thing, ALL men are kind of touchy about "loosing face". If in the privacy of his own mind he was admiring you until he realized that you were not what you at first appeared to be, then probably "no harm no foul".
    It's a whole different thing though if he is sitting in a bar, half tanked up with his friends, and was bragging about how hot you were to the others before they figured it out. I spent enough time in the Army with very macho men to know that some of them would almost feel obligated to hassle you after that.
    "Yeah, that shim had me fooled for a moment, but then I kicked his freaking ass!" and then there are high fives all the way around the drunk table. Now every time they tell the story of "John" being fooled by the cross dresser, the story ends with "Yeah, but he kicked his ass!" and so it's all good in their world.

EDIT - Kelly's pointing out someone's use of an undesirable description or name for us leads me to believe that I should make it clear that I used the term "shim" to make my point of how some men might react. It sure as hell is not a term that I find acceptable myself.

...a TS at some point will be looking for a male to have relations with as part of the natural progression since their ultimate goal is to BE a woman.
    Perhaps true in many cases but there are lots of us TS lesbians out there too, and for us there's no "natural progression" towards men any more than there is for GG lesbians.

This issue was part of why it took me so long to understand that I was TS, not CD. For the longest time I was puzzled by the apparent contradiction between wanting to be a woman yet being very attracted to women and having no interest in men. Then I met a few TS women who were lesbians. Doh! THAT's where I fit. Lightbulb goes on. I'm a fairly intelligent gal; why didn't I realize that sooner?
    Last edited by kathtx; 08-10-2012 at 10:34 PM. Reason: typo

She-males..... what a lovely term. I am sure you just endeared yourself to about 150% of the TS girls that use this site.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Aspiring Member

Red face open mouth , insert foot, size 13 ww

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    She-males..... what a lovely term. I am sure you just endeared yourself to about 150% of the TS girls that use this site.
    sorry Kelly , no offense meant. it just seems to be the term that occupies much of the internet space. I should have just left it at TS and everyone would have understood.
    JUST a crossdresser

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't know about other men, Marleena! However, next time a guy twice my size and 1/2 my age follows my to the deserted end of a parking building, (like happened in Vegas), I'll be SURE to ask him that question!
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post

1 - If your a T-girl that looks so flawless that men do not realize that you are not a GG, then no, there is no reason for them to question their sexual orientation. All they see is an attractive woman, and presumably this is what they desire.------------------
    Many of the lady boys of Thailand r EXACTLY as u described, Kim! Ever since I spent an evening in a bar full of them, I've been questioning MY sexuality! One that stayed with us for hours was SO FEM and SO HOT!
    Of course, they weren't trying FOOL anyone there! Altho some could have quite easily!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Kelly is a perfect example of why men would want to date a trans woman. Men wouldnt question sexuality either. Kelly is hotter than 95% of gg out there

The way I see it, firstly, there wouldn't be anything to question if there wasn't any questioning to begin with. Having said that, it's nothing unusual to have questions and doubts. Those who chose to act on them define whether or not it's truly a part of them. As for attraction to tgirls, cders etc...beauty is beauty. Most men don't have a problem admiring beauty. Some will not care, some won't care but no touchy and others turn their back and keep walking. there is nothing wrong with a line up of 10 girls half GG and the other are M2F and no one knowing and judging their beauty. after all, they can't question what they don't know so therefore shouldn't question anything if they find out. It's either for them or isn't. It's not about trying to fool anyone, it's about how you feel you need to be perceived as. The way I see it is the better I can cover my 5oclock the less of a vampire I become.