Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just wondering - fantasies about men?

No, you are not the only gay cd here. I am with you on that.

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Not me either

Nope, nada, no way...

Should I ever, which at my age is very doubtful transition, I would still perfer girls...something about that part of a male just doesn't agree with me, funny part is I have one...and...willing to donate it to whom ever might be interested...

Not here, just enjoy the sensation of being someone I'm not supposed to be - if that made any sense.

Fantasies....mmmm!

I think that all of us have a variety of fantasies. I love the the feminine look. and if the girl happens to be a CD, oh well, I like suprises!! Did I ever tell you about the gurls in Montreal. They were beautiful.

i did for a long time but finally acted on those fantasies, the few experiences I have had with men have ben wonderful, the men have treated me as a lady and i found being held and kissed by a man to be wonderful

Banned Read only Reneecdinphose's Avatar
    Any Cd's that fantizies about men , WANT MEN, and in any relm, wouldn't that constitute as you being "GAY", I figure, how about you "Transgender" and transform yourself into the woman that you want to be, and take it like a woman, and get on with you life, don't waste a REAL woman's life for a man that fantizies over "****ING SHIT" sorry.... it is what it is...
    Not into gay men
    A Cd's wife, that fantaizies over...... "Me"

Silver Member
    Do I have fantasies about men? Well yes, and it usually involves Me wielding a whip--lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reneecdinphose View Post
    Any Cd's that fantizies about men , WANT MEN, and in any relm, wouldn't that constitute as you being "GAY", I figure, how about you "Transgender" and transform yourself into the woman that you want to be, and take it like a woman, and get on with you life, don't waste a REAL woman's life for a man that fantizies over "****ING SHIT" sorry.... it is what it is...
    Not into gay men
    And is there something wrong with being "GAY"?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

On a gender safari
    Yes, guilty as charged. But I appreciate beauty in many forms so it all runs together anyway.
    "If we hide who we are for the convenience of others, we 'pass' ourselves up in the process."

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    And is there something wrong with being "GAY"?
    Not that I know of, Hon. The way I see it is this way: Gay means happy and happy means gay. So if CDing makes you happy, I guess it means it makes you gay. If you say no, then I guess CDing doesn't make you happy and therefore you are not gay. So, what is the point of CDing if it does not make you happy(or gay)? Some are, some aren't , who am I to judge? They are all my friends regardless.

.A Gay man ... only hurts himself from hiding.....

IS there something wrong with being gay ???
    Most gay men ... well don't like Cd's, TG's or Tv's they would rather sit there and chuckle at you then, ask you for a date ...
    a gay man has a better chance

Any Cd's that fantizies about men , WANT MEN, and in any relm, wouldn't that constitute as you being "GAY", I figure, how about you "Transgender" and transform yourself into the woman that you want to be, and take it like a woman, and get on with you life, don't waste a REAL woman's life for a man that fantizies over "****ING SHIT" sorry.... it is what it is...Not into gay men
    Quote Originally Posted by Reneecdinphose
    A Gay man ... only hurts himself from hiding..... IS there something wrong with being gay ??? Most gay men ... well don't like Cd's, TG's or Tv's they would rather sit there and chuckle at you then, ask you for a date ... a gay man has a better chance
    I'm not sure what you're saying. Do you mean that a CD that fantasizes about men should just transition? If so, that doesn't make sense. It may be true that most gay men aren't interested in CDs, but some are, and other men are too.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fantasies About Men!

HYE TANYA; In answer to your question as to whether or not you can get attracted to some sexy male when you are in fem' garb, I can only say that when I am dressed up with my high heels and make-up on and I sit sort of feminine with my legs showing underneath a very long graceful dress. I do get attracted by the idea of having a man fancy me. I don't think there is anything wrong with that even though I am a very hetro orientated male. I think one's emotional needs and desires should not be restricted by the fact that you are one sex and someone else is another and that you should allow yourself to even experiement with a chosen lover of the same sex if that is what you really feel like indulging in. After all when you dress up you are more or less taken over by your feminine side, so what is wrong if you fancy a male when you are in your female mode?

Darling just be yourself and be happy!!
    Love and Kisses,
    Samantha Siren.xx
    If you would like to chat about this my e-mail is AMPTY17@AOL.COMxx

Salandra

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    Not that I know of, Hon. The way I see it is this way: Gay means happy and happy means gay. So if CDing makes you happy, I guess it means it makes you gay.
    That's so funny. A number of years ago, I was at a dear friends house, having coffee, when his daughter called. After some idle chit-chat, his daughter said, "Daddy, are you Gay?"

Eddie chuckled, then said, "Well, honey, I've always thought of myself, as a rather happy fellow."

Gosh, I loved that man.
    If he was still alive, he'd take me out, when I'm dressed, anytime.
    Damn, I'm starting to cry.
    Bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, I do have those fantasies. My best friend from childhood new I dressed. We would get together and he would dress me in my moms stuff. Started when we were like 8 or 9. Then when we were in our teens, we started having sex while I was dressed. That's when I felt most like a woman. We were lovers until he was killed on 9/11. I am the god father of his kids and he was the same for mine. I miss him terribly. I MISS YOU RUSS!

A very senior member. Ms Alison Janes's Avatar
    It would be interesting to have a poll about this.
    Alison xxx

I'm friends with allot of GAY men, and to be honest, the gay men that I assoicate with do not dress up, they are solid in their sexuality and known that they want "Other men", when I talk of them about Cd's changing and becomming gay, they laugh. I've gone into clubs with them and they sit and make fun of the drag queens and the crossdressers, for attempting to be something that they are not,. But in the same recourse I understand what their desire is, "Hello" I'm married to a cross-dresser so I understand the need to be pretty, but when they change their sexual preference for the reason of costume play, it's gone to far. "GAY" men like "Men" not women, and any man that dresses in drag, wouldn't attract such a "Man's Man", they'll attract nothing other then what they are and what they are reselembling.
    Gay men are attracted to men, not women.... not cross dressers... "MEN"
    His Wife.

I'm friends with allot of GAY men, and to be honest, the gay men that I assoicate with do not dress up, they are solid in their sexuality and known that they want "Other men", when I talk of them about Cd's changing and becomming gay, they laugh. I've gone into clubs with them and they sit and make fun of the drag queens and the crossdressers, for attempting to be something that they are not,. But in the same recourse I understand what their desire is, "Hello" I'm married to a cross-dresser so I understand the need to be pretty, but when they change their sexual preference for the reason of costume play, it's gone to far. "GAY" men like "Men" not women, and any man that dresses in drag, wouldn't attract such a "Man's Man", they'll attract nothing other then what they are and what they are reselembling.
    His Wife.
    Whose wife?

Well, sweetie, I'm not exactly a stranger to gay men (and what they like) myself, but if there's one thing I've learned in this CD/Trans world it's that there's an exception to every rule and nothing is carved in stone. BTW, it sounds as if your friends could use a lesson in tolerance and acceptance - kind of sad considering gay men want those same things.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As Captlex said, there are always exceptions to the "rules". That is what is so nice about the human species--the diversity. I have several gay friends who like CD's and have dated them. No one will always act a certain way, just because it's considered the "norm". No one can make me, for instance, dress up like a woman to express my feminine feelings. I do it because I choose to do so and when I choose to do so but I'm not limited to being en femme to express those feelings because I'm always myself. The challenge is always to be yourself no matter what the seeming odds. That is the true test of character.

His Wife.

we are not all pretending to be anything other than what we are.
    and as a GAY transvestite, i can tell you i am quite able to attract the opposite of what i am.
    oh, im also very comfortable with the mannor in which i take my man... you must have been doing it wronge

I often have fantasies about men... but I have them about women as well hehe

I considered myself to be very hetero, but when I dress as a woman my wife introduced me to anal sex. I have never had sex with a man dressed as a woman but I do fantasize about it. My wife has been encourageing me to go ahead and do it, it's a turn on for her, so we have a few times with me in drab, I find when in drab I only want her to do it not guys, but when dressed I want both.

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Reneecdinphose.....

I'm not sure I even understand your initial post.

But if you want to be part of a transgendered community like this.... I suggest that you learn some tolerance, and open-mindedness and to realise that nothing is set in stone where gender and sexuality are concerned.

Most of the people here are very sensitive to others and know how important it is to listen to each other and understand and not to make sweeping generalisations.

Gender and sexuality are two distinct, seperate things (although they can and do overlap) and that is a fact.
    Last edited by pocoyo; 04-06-2007 at 02:16 PM.
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

i often fantasize about men and wonder what it would be like to be treated like a lady. i find the thought of being taken by another man or cder very sexy and exciting. feel free to e-mail me if you feel the same way.

I think that we are understanding this question in different ways. My fantasizing is not about having sex with a man while I'm dressed, in that case I remain interested in women.

I do fantasize of having vaginal sex with a man (my vagina) with me as a GG or TS. I also think that our urges would be much different under the effect of estrogen rather than testosterone. I dream of being a woman and doing everything that a woman does and experiences (except maybe becoming pregnant).
    Lori