Thread: gay crossdressers

gay crossdressers

i have a question those of you that are gay do you dress for yourself or for your man i have a crossdresser friend who kind of interisted in knowing but he not sign up here doesnt have a computer also do you wear straight pantyhose or garterbelt and stocking thank you for any responces

samantha

I don't know why you would dress as a female to attract a gay male. That is, unless he's unable or unwilling to leave the closet and this is as far as he allows himself to go. But, even then, why would you have to dress again after the first date?

Oh! -- and I don't wear any of that stuff.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

gay men prefer gay men. not gay men dressing as women . not too many out there do that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Although it is rare some do dress for their partner but it is the exception

As previously mentioned most have no intrest in dressing or those that do
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I think if I were a GG (transitioned or born), I would probably be les, b/c I have no interest in dating a GB. (I'll open up a can of worms, but I'll say it anyway), I would love to be pregnant and go through the miracle of childbirth.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Well there are some guys that do want a CD. Funny thing is the only gay(well now bi CD) I knew gave up when he met a TS. Oh and buy gay I mean weather he was dressed or not he went with men only. I did see him go home with quiet few guy en feme . But the guys that were attracted to him as a CD were bi. But when in guy mode he did date guys that were gay.

I've also knew a mtf cd that was dating another mtf cd. They would some times both be the , guy or one would be the guy while the other was the girl.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

I often see gay men being attracted to CD's at the club I go to.

Sexuality, like gender, is not really black and white, is it!?
    DonnaT

For me, dressing has nothing to do with sex either with a gay or a straight man. For me its about how I feel more comfortable inside my own skin, and sexually I look for men that are straight

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    I often see gay men being attracted to CD's at the club I go to.

Sexuality, like gender, is not really black and white, is it!?
    A breath of fresh air donna, someone who actually understands that.
    People think that gay men arnt attracted to, shall we say femme gay men that dress, because it is not the norm. fact is, some gay men are attracted to cd/tv, and probably a higher percentage than straightmen...its just the pool of people that this comes from is so much smaller.
    Gay men come in many forms...the "Will and Grace" steriotype is just that, a steriotype.
    also remember that not everyone has the same hangups about that three letter word. I am quite comfortable being a gay transvestite. To me it simply means that i am a GM that is sexually attracted to masculine males...the fact that i am a womanly person dosnt change that. Oh, sex is not the motive for my dressing. I am a tranny, born that way so far as i can tell, sex is no more the motive that for anyone else.
    Do i go with guys as a guy? no... but why would i, i am a tranny.
    To answer the question, no i dont dress for my boyfriend. He is my boyfrend because he likes me the way i am, including the way i dress.

Quote Originally Posted by tvbeckytv View Post
    To answer the question, no i dont dress for my boyfriend. He is my boyfrend because he likes me the way i am, including the way i dress.

i stand corrected thank you Becky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I mentioned in another thread that I have been doing a drag show a a local bar. When I am at the bar (It is a "gay bar") I don't really get flirted with much but on Wedensday night in drag I have to beat them off with the proverbial stick. So by just that experience I would say that quite a few gay men are attracted to CD's. What they are attracted to I cannot say for I have not taken any of them up on their advances yet.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

Speaking as someone that is more or less Bi, I can say that I dress for myself, but if I wanted to attract a man that was into CDs, then of course I would care what he thought about my appearance. I always want to look my best when I am dressed, but if I were with a man (or a woman for that matter), and I knew that he (she) enjoyed a specific outfit or look, I would do my best to dress that way.

Pleasing your partner is not really a gay vs. straight issue...it is just being a good partner
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Many people are bi.
    30% of Australian men in an anomynous survey admitted having at least 1 same-sex consensual sexual experience.

Many of the gay and lesbian people I know have had at least one opposite-sex experience too.

I'm sure a lot lot lot more people are attracted to transgender people than will admit it.

Most of the world is inside the closet about that.

And, we need to try and separate Gender and Sexuality again. We have had several posts from Cd's who are Gay and are also CD. Often their partner is unaccepting and the relationship can mimic dysfunctional relationships between CD's and GG's.

I am beginning to believe that Gender will usually "trump" sexual preference, or at least be it's equal. A lot of these individuals who are gay AND transgendered are caught in the middle of ambivalent feelings and it's causing a lot of anguish.

Why would you ask our preference in hosiery? That has little or nothing to do with the Gender/Sexuality question....just asking.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Last edited by sterling12; 07-21-2008 at 11:53 AM.

The world isn't black & white.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    And, we need to try and separate Gender and Sexuality again. We have had several posts from Cd's who are Gay and also are CD. Often their partner is unaccepting and the relationship can mimic dysfunctional relationships between CD's and GG's.

I am beginning to believe that Gender will usually "trump" sexual preference, or at least be it's equal. A lot of these individuals who are gay AND transgendered are caught in the middle of ambivalent feelings and it's causing a lot of anguish.
    Too often I think crossdressing is portrayed as a straight-only thing amongst many CDs and some TSs.

Clearly there are straight, bi, gay, lesbian and asexual crossdressers. In our attempts to redress the assumption amongst many that CDing is exclusively part of the gay community (because of the common history and commo fight they share) and to deal with the needs of wives of many crossdressers I think our community has contributed to a harmful schism leaving many gay CDs out in the cold or feeling unwelcome.

It seems to be changing but I think a lot of folk online and in many organisations need to deal with being more inclusive of the wider transgender community and various sexual orientations.

Far too many groups and sites are straight only or MtF only or CD only or TS only.
    That harms us all. Diversity is a strength and exclusivity is harmful.