Thread: prettieboy is even more frustated

Unhappy prettieboy is even more frustated

i am totally convinced that ihave mental illness,because i like to wear girly unmentionables.ya know panties,bras,hosiery,baby doll ,cami, you get the picture. trust me i will never-never-never come out,i am not being as careful as i was before . maby i want the both but not.

Banned Read only
    Back to back chicken shack. Son of a gun, better change your act.
    We're all confused, what's to lose? You can call this song, the United States Blues.

Wearing female clothing does not mean that you have a mental illness. No need to come out unless it will give you fulfillness. You posted these threads cos it was answers that you sort, but by being careless it sounds like you want to get caught.

DJ Kate

xxx
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

I posted a note to your original thread thinking I was helping and actually felt good about it. Now, I feel like a fool...you are only looking for attention and for all the wrong reasons. I am sorry for sounding harsh. You ever want/need support or advice and are serious about it, I will offer what I can and many others here will also. Until...take care.

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by prettieboyinneed
    i am totally convinced that ihave mental illness,because i like to wear girly unmentionables.
    I think you think you're spoofing us.

Quote Originally Posted by DayTripper
    I think you think you're spoofing us.
    I totally agree...

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I dont think its mental illness either----Some of us have found that the wearing of such clothing gives us a "rush" of sorts or some other good feeling. It might be a natural reaction to a fetish, s/m related humiliation or identity detachment, etc.----Dressing as a FEMALE may be the only way we have found to get the feeling , rush or whatever pleasurable or relaxing sensation we experience.------Its just that we dont know anything else to give us the feeling.

it seems that the brain reacts in this way when we force it to "cross boundaries" ---be them social, identity, or self preservation.

Some ACTORS, extreme Risk takers, and soldiers also get the same rush or other feelings, but those things may not work for us---and besides dressing as a girl may be much safer.

Question

Why do I get a sense that someone is pulling our chains?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Tell you what PB, If you're serious , and do need help coping, stop posting and spend hours going through the previous threads. Gobs of great info to be found. Lily

Banned Read only
    While it would not be a hard sell to convince me you have a mental illness, I sure don't think it has ANYTHING to do with fashion choices.

thank you lily im new at this but your absolutely right ihave been reading. ps. i have always been honest with you girls. hey if i werent i would be wasting my time and yours

Many (not all) of us consider it a gift, and not many think of it as a mental illness.

You are entitled to think of it as you wish. If you think it is a mental illness, go see a psychologist or psychiatrist.
    DonnaT

What makes you think that you think that you have an illness?
    If it's only because you do something that isn't considered "normal", or "right", then you should re-define these terms, and put them into perspective in the real world. I've always felt that expanding, and exploring one's horizons was a sign of 'being true to one's self', and therefore a very healthy outlook. Don't know about you, but it works for me.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Aspiring Member
    i am totally convinced that ihave mental illness,because i like to wear girly unmentionables.
    I don't wear those and I wouldn't call it a mental illness. Even my wife mentioned to me the other day on the real lack of color and prints for guys.

i am totally convinced that ihave mental illness,because i like to wear girly unmentionables.ya know panties,bras,hosiery,baby doll ,cami, you get the picture. trust me i will never-never-never come out,i am not being as careful as i was before . maby i want the both but not.
    Please Pass the ketchup I think it's going to Rain! OO-OOO!

If waring a Bra makes ya unstable I'm guily as charged. Sure Explains you lot as well!

LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Ok your nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Tina D
    Ok your nuts
    Thanks! Or were you referring to someone else?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Question the dog that howled

A dog on the pouch lifted it head and howled,
    asked the owner what the matter with the dog?
    He said "That the dog is sitting on a nail."
    As the dog howled again,
    I asked "So why don't the dog move if he in pain?"
    The owner said
    "I guess it dose not hurt bad enough to move."

are you the dog?

Out of curiousity, Kate wonders why you refer to yourself in the third person?

katie if i do or did its unintentuly i guess i dont know any better. the reason i stated that i think i have mental illness is, i was just diagnosed with schizoytypal personality disorder among other symptons. in the past 12 months ihave had 3 pschological evaluations done by 3 different phd.s totally unrelated to my x-dressing,cuz no one knows,ill never tell ;