Thread: The Joy of Crossdressing

The Joy of Crossdressing

There's been so much anxiety out there on the Forum lately, about SO issues, passing insecurities, self-image problems, etc that I just wanted to close out the year with a something positive about this unique thing that we do: we have discovered the joy of dressing as women, something few men ever experience, although most men probably wonder about...we go there because our curiousity is strong enough to overcome all the societal pressure against men exploring their femininity, and we have enjoyed the sheer delights of wearing those wonderful, forbidden clothes. Whether you wear panties under your jeans, or transform yourself totally and go out as a woman, you are part of a very exclusive club, so next time you feel down about crossdressing, remember that you are in good company, after all we wouldn't do this if it wasn't so pleasurable!

Thanks for those uplifting words, Windy.

I can only imagine

Dear Windy
    Yes, I can only imagine the thrill and the over powering excitement that you girls must experience from dressing. The thought has crossed my mind many times but it just never took off for me. Just to many situations that stood in the way. Guess thats why I am an admirer. Yes, I trully envy you all.
    Jerry

The pleasures and satisfactions are the most important things; thank you for the reminder, Windy.
    warmly, Linnea

Despite being one who has recently complained about not being able to pass, I really do LOVE crossdressing. It's a part of me, and the joys and feelings of freedom it gives are awesome. So here's my contribution, my favorite two things about crossdressing.

My favorite joy of crossdressing has to be wearing heels (I know I've said this before) but I totally understand why gg's get addicted to shoes. They're great on so many levels, I think a pair of stiletto sandals or pumps is just the cutest thing ever. And even as a guy wearing them in public, it boosts my confidence. I love the feeling I get wearing a pair of heels and girls jeans and walking around a mall, or in class. I feel so feminine and strangely confident.

When I'm wearing what i want (in this case a cute pair of heels) which is against what society says is "normal" it causes people to react. This reaction is mostly in their heads, who knows what people really think of me but aside from one girl I heard laughing one time, I've never gotten any really negative reaction. So I get to go completely against society to do something that I want. I do it out in the middle of society, and no one says anything. Doing what you want and watching people stand by and say nothing is such a freeing, feeling... plus I think they look really cool, so why should GG's get all the fun

The second thing I love about crossdressing is a new discovery. I've worn leggings and tights before. I've worn a denim miniskirt before. (you can see where I'm going) But I just this past weekend tried wearing them both at the same time. Despite how I feel in heels I've never had the balls to wear a skirt in public. I love the denim mini with leggings look so much. I want to wear it for my first day back to class of the new semester. (I found that showing up on the first day helps set the pace. last semester I was the guy in heels, nail polish, and makeup. Once ppl were used to it, it just became a non issue. And i think it helped that I wore them on the first day so it was never anything new or different, not like I'd looked like a "normal guy" all along then one day out of nowhere showed up like that) This semester I want to do the same thing with skirts.

So those are just a couple of the many things I love about being a crossdresser

Agreed! There's been far too many negative thoughts in this forum lately. What's not to love about crossdressing? It just feels...sexy. I love it!
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

The old saying.. Dont knock it if you havent tried it

Gold Member
    I agree with you completely Cissy. I just love this aspect of my personality and consider myself very lucky to experience not only my fem side, but also discovering this forum and the wonderful people here who have assisted me in many ways to gain more self confidence. 2009 has been a blast, and I expect 2010 to be even more so.

Yep, we are gender blessed!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I love your post Cissy. One of the advantages of knowing you personally, is that I can ask have wonderful conversations with you, ask all those questions, and just enjoy the moment dressed with a special friend. Thanks for all your short posts that always seem to generate so many non-conflicting responses. Love you girl and will see you in early January for an evening or two out on the town.

Lady Fox ISO New Friends ladyFox920's Avatar

Smile From Lady Fox

The ONLY WAY I feel "Normal & Comfortable" is in a nice skirt or dress & sexy heels. It feels so good to know that I am NOT the only one who feels this way. I am not alone !

Love Always,

Lady Fox

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    There's been so much anxiety out there on the Forum lately, about SO issues, passing insecurities, self-image problems, etc that I just wanted to close out the year with a something positive about this unique thing that we do: we have discovered the joy of dressing as women, something few men ever experience, although most men probably wonder about...we go there because our curiousity is strong enough to overcome all the societal pressure against men exploring their femininity, and we have enjoyed the sheer delights of wearing those wonderful, forbidden clothes. Whether you wear panties under your jeans, or transform yourself totally and go out as a woman, you are part of a very exclusive club, so next time you feel down about crossdressing, remember that you are in good company, after all we wouldn't do this if it wasn't so pleasurable!
    Thx for those words and reminder. I personally feel its sexy, and I've accepted it 100%. I am me and that is all I can be!
    [SIZE="2"]
    Hugs,
    Tiffany

My facebook: www.facebook.com/ladysnow71

[/SIZE]

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Windy thank you for reminding us that there are so many joys that come with being transgendered. The biggest joy to me are the sisters and T-brothers that I have been able to share this special bond with. You are all a blessing in my life and you make this gals world a lot more beautiful every day.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

ad omnis par
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyFox920 View Post
    The ONLY WAY I feel "Normal & Comfortable" is in a nice skirt or dress & sexy heels.
    I so identify with this. Today, I started the day completely in boy clothes, mainly cause I didn't want to shave. I was in the mall shopping for some last minute presents and I really didn't feel comfortable. I came home, shaved, skirt, stockings, cute top, went back out, my day was right again.

I cannot even imagine going back to the way it was, hiding my clothes and myself in a little locking suitcase. This is who I am. This is who I have always been.

Happy holidays to all of you!!
    ad omnis par
    Toni

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

So very true

Windy; Thank you put it so nicely, Being here at{ Joy }as shown me that we can also enjoy the finer things in life that make us all happy,

Trish

I'm so joyful that I was able to accept myself as a CD just before Christmas this year.
    I had an early family Christmas on Saturday which I don't think I could have gotten through had it not been for my accepting myself (thanks to the medication I have been taking, which God helped me realize I needed to do). I was male except for cute and comfortable panties there, but still felt great.

Perspective

Windycissy:
    Thank you for your optimism. Always good to hear from the "glass half full" side. Nothing like newly shaven (or waxed) legs covered in nylon (whether pantyhose, thigh-highs, or gartered stockings). To all, best wishes for a Merry christmas and Happy New Year.
    Lois

To re use the phrase from the 60's

[SIZE="4"]If IT feels good, do it[/SIZE]

So, I do, and love it
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

There's nothing quite like the feeling of allowing yourself to be yourself and enjoying being you
    Thank you Cissy for starting such an inspiring thread

[SIZE=4]Thank you so much for your positive outlook and thoughts. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Just last night after 5 hours on my feet wearing 5 inch heels and working behind a fragrance counter at Macy's, my co-worker was complaining about the standing and whatever. I am standing there smiling like an idiot thinking to myself, this is the most fun anyone could have. I could have worn flat shoes and had no foot irritation, but the look and feel of heels is so feminine. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]We are blessed with a unique proclivity, embrace it![/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

You've go it on the nose 100% Wendy well done hun.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    Thank you for that thoughtful post.
    Yes, I love crossdressing.
    It's an important and wonderful part of my life, despite the challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    I love your post Cissy. One of the advantages of knowing you personally, is that I can ask have wonderful conversations with you, ask all those questions, and just enjoy the moment dressed with a special friend. Thanks for all your short posts that always seem to generate so many non-conflicting responses. Love you girl and will see you in early January for an evening or two out on the town.
    Right back at ya Allie, I still remember your first time out as Allie, watching you come out of your cocoon and spread your wings was a joy, we have so much fun on our girls' nights out!