Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you want to look?

How do you want to look?

Yet again I was reading a thread when I saw the makings of another thread.
    There was post that included
    "Note that we are all different, some like the full enfemme look, some others like to dress enfemme but prefer to remain looking like a guy"

So I have to ask, do you want to look like a girl, or a guy in female clothes?
    And remember that I'm not asking what you think you look like, I'm asking what you WANT to look like!

For me, as pretty of a girl as possible.

Now what say you all?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to look as a gorgeous mature woman , even though, I dress young. If I pass I pass, if not I don't care.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar

Angry

I want to look 21 and have all the boys chasing me. LoL.

Platinum Member
    I strive to look as feminine as possible. Yes, I wish I was pretty and shapely and younger...but at a very minimum I hope to at least blend in at a distance and not arrouse suspicions until people are fairly close. I succeed maybe half the time.

I want to look like an attractive woman my age.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJean View Post
    I want to look like an attractive woman my age.
    Kim nailed it for me. I would like to be a little younger though. Well a lot younger.lol.

I would very much like to look like the woman who is taking over - ie blend as a 40 something woman.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Good question Jess. For me as pretty and feminine a girl as possible. I have always loved the disney princess look. So tall, pretty and in a beautiful ball gown that would be my perfect look.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Jess, I have to agree with you I my shelf would like to think I look like a girl as much as possible and move and act like one not stupid but like a mature lady with respect. I also don' mind if I seam like a woman of let's say 30 to 45 yr's of age a woman of knowledge and experience. lol Tamara

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I strive to look like every other woman my age doing exactly the same kinds of things, that I am doing at the time. Last night I was wearing tight jean capri pants and cute flutter sleeve orange top with a tan sweater at my friends house. The issue of a new mirror came up and my GG friend said lets run over to Lowe's and check them out. Off we went and no one said a thing to me or looked strange at me. In fact as we were walking into the store one of the workers said to me "Miss would you like a cart"? I took the cart and put my purse in the child seat and we continued on our way. We also needed a plug for the new clothes dryer and could not find the correct one ourselves so we asked for help. I did the talking as I was aware of what we needed and the SA (a male) said you ladies have a nice night after finding the correct plug. Going out dressed about three or four nights a week has become a non-event in terms of worrying about passing. I am just doing what I want to do, going where I want to go , only I get to wear pretty girlie clothes.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

I want to look like a female trying to look like a guy instead of a guy trying to look like a female. Pretty is fun but it comes with alot of problems as well as opportunity and I do not want either anymore, my twenties almost got me killed on more than one occasion not understanding its powers and the dangers that go with it plus it kept me and made me incredibly insecure which I'm still struggling with. Beauty is equal measure curse and blessing in my opinion.

Healthy, vibrant, joyful, enthusiastic and excited about life is the look I'm going for now but I really understand to my core the desire to be pretty. There is nothing quite like the experience of walking into a room and having all eyes turn to you, you are simultanously loved (desired) and hated. In my mind that is one of the most addictive experiences a person can have and it is very difficult not to fly to close to the sun when you have wings of beauty, it is a power unlike any other. If you have it use it wisely because it is a double edged sword, it brings on very intense reactions from others, often bad.

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Pretty simple answer, I want to look like a girl.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Standard answer here, I would want to look like an attractive woman my age, failing that an attractive woman 35 years old....lol

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Obsessive Crossdresser Erika.CD's Avatar

I just want to look beautiful

Well, I am new to this site and as some of you might have read in the intro section, after 21 years of marriage, I came out and recently notified my wife of my crossdressing and overwhelming affection for ALL feminine things; luckily my wife is in full support.

So at 52 years of age, and after modeling my "many" outfits to my spouse, the look I am looking for is a thin attractive long blond hair mature sophisticated woman.

My wife says I am "almost there" and could possibly, nearly pass....so realistically, I just want to be looked at by others as a "true" woman.

Lauren Hutton in the movie "American Gigolo" but older is a good goal for me.

All of us, gurls, are thriving for the same thing, right ? To be and look as feminine as we all can. Not always easy, though, but all so much fun !

Love those heels and stockings.

Love you all, ladies.

Erika

jesshaust: It's hard to get it out of my mind but without contempt for any REAL women who may just be viewing these postings,
    I want to be and try hard to be damn beautiful. But come on, what made up man is ever as beautiful as a made up girl? dana

Platinum Member

To Be The Perfect Lady

Hi Jess, When I get dressed I try to be as feminine looking as possable
    with all the right padding in all the right places great shoes and the
    correct makeup and a perfect wig that's my Crowning glory.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gold Member
    Well, I am trying my best to look like your average woman (which requires a lot of effort in the looks department to come up short). To me that means dressing like the average woman would for where I go. The only exception to dressing as those I will be around is when I go to groups. I sometimes dress it up a bit and while I will be dressed like others at the meeting, I will certainly be overdressed going out for coffee after. Ah well.....

i want to be as gender-ambiguous as possible in my real life.
    This is a mid-life development, but I am working hard at it. I want to flip between both genders so badly. No need to go all the way because it involves killing someone....my guy self.
    I'm 5'6" and fairly slim, and want to drop another 10 pounds to fit comfortably in a size 10 dress. There's no need for me to be a scrawny teenage girl.
    Being read as at the mall or restaurant as a woman , and not being noticed is all the satisfaction I need.

Well it's not going to do me any good to wish what I want to look like! So I guess I want to look as fem as I can! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Personal i wish i could look like a pretty 20's girl
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Like one of the other ladies said. I like to look like an attractive a lady as I can be for my age. If that makes sense.

What a fascinating thread, Jess! For me...just like Yorkshire Rose. I would love to look ultra-ultra-ultra-feminine. I want to look like the girls in _Grease_ (I didn't care for the movie otherwise, but the dresses -- oh MAN). Being pretty would be secondary, but wonderful. If I could possibly look the slightest bit "pretty," I wouldn't mind spending all day trying. Unfortunately it's completely hopeless, so I just wear the dresses and pretend. I went out on Hallowe'en in a beautiful silk dress with five petticoats and heels and pretended to be Blanche Dubois -- I even memorized about 20 lines from the play that cracked people up. My wife was with me as my sexy nurse taking care of the obviously male mental patient

If a genie showed up to grant me three wishes, they would be:

1) To look like a pretty 25-year-old woman;
    2) To stay that way forever;
    3) And to own a very big pile of money.

- Diane

I want to be pretty and sexy and noticed and.... I want to look 20 years younger than I am.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

For me i'd want to look like a cute pretty girl, slim and petite, in her 20's

Elana