Thread: Guy wearing bra picture

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ooh cra@, i didn't think anyone would notice. OR: S###, i've been outed again.

That guy has more b@!!$ then i do, there is no way i could do that.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

If I knew nothing about the CDing and I was on that bus, I'd just assume that he has gynecomastia and needs to wear a bra to keep his pecs from giggling which can be painful? There is nothing about him that gives any hint to the CDing otherwise .. not his clothes or hair and I'm assuming he doesn't have any makeup on.
    Reine

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Those who responded to this thread may have missed something. He may be wearing a back brace and not a bra!! Of course Reine may also be right. I started wearing a bra daily when I was 9 years old, because a doctor told my dad that I needed to! That was 71 years ago, and except for my time in the miltary, I have worn one ever since. Regardless of whether I am enfemme or in drab. And I could care less if people see my bra!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Aspiring Member
    He could be a she with a short hair cut.

I don't think something like that should even be newsworthy. As others have said he might need to wear a bra.

On the other hand, there are flat-chested or small-breasted women that do not require bras.

That is the dumbest thing - men must not wear bras even if they have large breasts, and a woman must wear a bra even if she is flat-chested.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

It does make a statement dosen't it.

That's awesome... hopefully his panties match!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Those who responded to this thread may have missed something. He may be wearing a back brace and not a bra!! Of course Reine may also be right. I started wearing a bra daily when I was 9 years old, because a doctor told my dad that I needed to! That was 71 years ago, and except for my time in the miltary, I have worn one ever since. Regardless of whether I am enfemme or in drab. And I could care less if people see my bra!!
    Dear Sissy,

This is a common theme in your posts. You say this often.

"I started wearing a bra daily when I was 9 years old, because a doctor told my dad that I needed to!"

Just what was it about the military that meant you no longer had to wear a bra?

Jus' askin'

S

Aspiring Member
    The pic doesn't look quite right to be a bra. The straps seem a little wide and they are too close to his neck. It looks like bra straps but then they don't look like bra straps.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Dear Sissy,

This is a common theme in your posts. You say this often.

"I started wearing a bra daily when I was 9 years old, because a doctor told my dad that I needed to!"

Just what was it about the military that meant you no longer had to wear a bra?

Jus' askin' S
    Stephanie,

I was in the U.S. Navy during the Korean was. Since I did have noticeable breasts, I should have been wearing a bra at that time. But in those days I would have been kicked out of the Navy, and I wanted to serve. So I did not wear a bra when on duty. When I was on leave I did usually wear one!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahLynn View Post
    Ooh cra@, i didn't think anyone would notice. OR: S###, i've been outed again.

That guy has more b@!!$ then i do, there is no way i could do that.
    these days most women by birth would not go out like that. They usually all wear t shirts underneath to conceal their bras.

It sucks that someone was so shocked about a guy wearing a bra that they had to take a picture without him knowing and post it online.

People are so uncouth these days.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    It sucks that someone was so shocked about a guy wearing a bra that they had to take a picture without him knowing and post it online.

People are so uncouth these days.
    Yeah. I hate all the walmart people sites too. I hate to see anyone being laughed at.

You know what also gets me? All the horrible comments left on youtube videos or news stories that feature any sort of cross-gender expression. They're downright hateful.
    Reine

It's not a bra, it's a bro.