Thread: Spoke to my therapist today

Spoke to my therapist today

Might contain adult content.

Spoke to my therapist today.

I mentioned that it happens that I get turned on by imagine me as a woman. He responded that some who get turned on by that ide gets it because they imagines them self´s as having a sexual relation with someone as that person. And others because they having that sexual relation with that person. That´s the first time I heard anything like that ever. He asked what of those alternatives that matched my fantasies. I had no idea what to answer that question.

Before that came up we were talking about my lack of interest in sexual activity. I have only shot two times in my life and both times occurred when I was asleep seven years ago. And I haven´t had a real hard on for a long time. By the way, I´m twenty years old.

Perhaps I misunderstood what he said, forgot asking him to specify.

Silver Member
    As mentioned in similar threads, the lack of sexual function or desire for a male bodied person (especially someone so young) can be a sign of serious health problems, it is not always the case but it can be. It is a really good idea to talk with your doctor about your lack of function, regardless of how you get there in your mind you should still be physically able to function at your age, at least when you are alone.

i also have the same problem when thinking of my fantasy, and have spoke to my therapist and she said that it could be from wearing womens clothing. I am also in my twenties and am married and have sexual relations with my wife quite often but not in my alter ego. Wishful thinking tho

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I happened to read this earlier today, that might be relevant. It was about REM Sleep

Erections of the penis (nocturnal penile tumescence or NPT) normally accompany REM sleep. If a male has erectile dysfunction (ED) while awake, but has NPT episodes during REM, it would suggest that the ED is from a psychological rather than a physiological cause.

Haven´t had a sexual fantasy for years, not awake or sleep. Think that there´s too much BS going on in my life to care about the potency, I´m not in a relationship, haven´t got any tensions and I don´t live a lonely life so why care at the present. It has occurred to me that it might be physiological, but I really hope not. The thought that it´s a subconscious decision is a lot nicer.

This is why I previous called it a lack of interest in sexual activity. My therapist does take that seriously.